Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Fucking incredible
    #814965 - 06/15/16 01:16 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I've got this fucking incredible male plant pictured above

It started shooting four sets of leaves instead of the normal two.

It also has four set of branches but on several nodes it has two good branches and two weak ones

The female I got outta the two also started shooting a second branch here and there when it went to flower.. well see what it does in my blue knight grow log...

I'm wondering if thus trait is a good or bad one to pass along? Use for pollenation I mean..

Kinda seems like the additional leaves and branching act like suckers. Only due to the fact that none of the nodes have four healthy long branches. It's two long ones two baby ones. Or four weak ones.. on all the nodes

Only one way to find out I suppose..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Fucking incredible [Re: Nevar44]
    #817545 - 07/29/16 06:49 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Try breeding the plant and find out. A certain number of the plants will have the trait.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineanthiawe
Stranger
Re: Fucking incredible [Re: Magash]
    #818584 - 08/27/16 12:41 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

:takingnotes:

Offlinegtdroptop88
Stranger
HELP [Re: anthiawe]
    #818993 - 09/04/16 11:33 PM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Who can hook me up with some of their experience with auto flowers. ...had many of grow but never had the balls to waste all my electricity space and all the other accouterments if you will to try autos...I just went old school with some nice moms in their Lil room then veg space clone you guys know the drill...In my head was have 20k in a flower period of what ever strain everyone was digging at the time or play scientist and be 20k poorer in a few weeks if autos turned out badly...And to go deeper reason why I wanted to do autos so bad was solo cups go for an onion donkey Dick nug per cup and pack a ton under a thou instead of my few 3-7gal (whatever I was using at time usually dependent on strain) Any help would be greatly appreciated...Not trying to be a Dick but please hit me with experience guys not your hypothesis....Would love to hear from someone whos had auto flowers and even better in a small container and to go one more step small containers all packed into small space

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: HELP [Re: gtdroptop88]
    #818997 - 09/05/16 01:35 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

Just take cutting off of regular plants and flower them as soon as they root. As far as my experience I've been growing since 1985 which is most likely longer then you've been alive.

Anyway it worked for me

The hydro version

Notice there all in dixie cups

Move them to one gallon bags and you get this

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: HELP [Re: gtdroptop88]
    #819007 - 09/05/16 09:44 AM (7 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with Mag, stick to regular photo period plants.
Unless you're doing hydro /drip, flood and drain, ebb and flow, etc.../ solo cups can become a pain in the ass needing multiple waterings, feedings daily in my experience.

--------------------
:getstoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder