Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

first breeding experiment!
    #634427 - 08/10/12 04:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

I have 2 sour grape males. I am flowering them out now, they are totally separate from my mother WW which came from clone and is a 100% feminized.. shes beautiful!! :crazy2: I am going to harvest pollen from one of the sour grapes.. the best one of course. and when time comes take a cutting from the white widow and introduce to the sour grape pollen...??! I have taken BIO 181 for major and we did this with pea plants and bees. I am guessing it is as easy as pea plants to pollinate?!?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: first breeding experiment! [Re: gorlax]
    #634453 - 08/10/12 08:35 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Extremely easy :omgawesome:

Doesn't get hard till you start making feminized seeds.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: first breeding experiment! [Re: Magash]
    #634465 - 08/11/12 02:58 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome I've been reading up on this http://www.rollitup.org/general-marijuana-growing/198897-how-breed-marijuana-plants.html

This is what I have. I have a massive White widow mother female. It is about to go into full blown scrog but im willing to take a few cuttings for this experiment. It is from clone 100% female.

Ok now I have this mix up of males.

I have a 2 males from Sour Grapes that I got from a AAA quality place. It had to be the sweetest tasting bud i've ever smoked.

I also have  a male mango kush from another source.

I really want to cross this sour grape strain with white widow! I read that having two males of the same strain will produce recessive alleles. The sour grapes were similar but i have noticed on to grow a bit faster. The other one seems to have sweeter leaves. I hope I can use this male situation into an interesting experiment!!!

I am deciding on how many cuttings I am going to clone and take. I will then pollinate them differently from both different pollens from the male sour grapes. grow the seeds produced out and pi ck a female and see what I get. Then possibly cross mango

Edited by gorlax (08/11/12 03:01 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #634468 - 08/11/12 06:53 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Cool, post pics as you do the work. :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleP-O

Re: first breeding experiment! [Re: Magash]
    #634750 - 08/13/12 08:37 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Cool, post pics as you do the work. :thumbup:

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: first breeding experiment! [Re: P-O]
    #635294 - 08/21/12 12:07 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Ok all my males seem to be females now, I may have misinterpreted them or it was from when I sprayed em with these hormone steroids someone gave me from biology class. I held off on using it because I am going organic with all my stuff but when I discovered that they were possible males I just said fuck it, experiment with this and they literally went haywire, pretty much stunted vertical growth then the ball sacks began to explode with white hairs. I might have a hermie with one of the sour grapes but I was almost positive at least 2 were males. Not sure at all what was in the spray bottle all I know is it promoted leaf growth and bud sites, the mango looks full blown female now!

Offlinegorlax
Stranger
 User Gallery

#635302 - 08/21/12 12:40 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

White Widow (100% Feminized from clone) 2-3 weeks into flowering

Mango Kush

The ball that sprouted hair

Offlinesidetwist
Guano Reefs
 User Gallery

#635771 - 08/29/12 10:44 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gorlax said:
The ball that sprouted hair

ahaha yeah When I saw this the first time I thought oh no, because I didn't know how calyxes look like when they're very young :lmafo:

--------------------
Live slow, die old.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies