Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

Loc: I can see a lot of trees
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #816001 - 06/28/16 10:10 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

counter intuitively the closer your veg timer is to your flower timer the less they will stretch once you make the 12/12 flip, they will add just as many new nodes either way, that's based in genetics, what changes is just how close the nodes are together once the stretch starts. meaning changes the way they cola up at the end of branches, vegging 18/6 before the flip to flower lets my plants cola up just a little better over the same clones 20/4 or 24 hours

plants under 24 or 20/4 before the flower flip WILL be less stretchy than under 18/6 (but only while in veg), but will stretch MORE after the 12/12 switch by contrast to its original state in veg, than the 18/6 will....can be a bit confusing/tricky lol

Edited by Milktruck (06/28/16 10:12 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Milktruck]
    #816096 - 06/29/16 11:44 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Day 102...

Harvested! the sick one is down a few little clusters of amber trichs and I chopped her perfect timing too the quad and doc holiday are taking off hopefully my main will finish soon and finally took some better pics of her but it's rough shooting blind this was the best one...

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816098 - 06/30/16 12:12 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

nice, coulda been way worse, you could have had my fatass that stopped fattening a few days ago that cut down and am not even going to bother showing pics of, i dried it in the overn at 120 and made ISO that im smoking right now.

yea, was that bad, i fucked her mix just as bad as i Nailed the lankies mix :lol:

was 32 grams before the oven trimmed, was 7.5 after lolololol, got 0.6 in hash.

i needed to remix and get another fatass clone in to replace her anyway, this one should have been double that size with two weeks left.

Those trimmed nugs though, looks like some more than acceptable smoke, id be happy to pack a bowl of that. The beast in the last pic looks like she should help cover the loss though :wink: ny buds dont usually get much fatter than those tbh, trich count may be a little less than you hoped but ill bet you anything those nugs will still get you good and medicated.

Edited by Milktruck (06/30/16 12:16 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#816102 - 06/30/16 12:58 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks yea not too bad for being thrown the root rot loop all I also ordered a macro lense for my phone to get better trich pics she frosted up quite a bit before I chopped her so pretty stoked to see what she vapes like I never waited for Amber before I'm a lightweight I hope it's not just instant coma for me I haven't cured herb in a long time and never on this small scale so I'm trying the newer 2 way humidity pack I used to dry in mesh bags and threw the bags in buckets to cure I'm gonna use a mesh bag to dry again but to cure I'm gonna use a mason jar honestly at this humidity I don't know if I'm gonna need the humidity pack I guess I'll see how it goes for the first couple days...

I'm very excited about the main WW and thanks milk for the dark pic idea I have never seen her in that light and I'm much happier with her progress it's amazing how horrid that light is for pics her trichs are getting cloudy as well so I'm gonna let her run her nutes out after this feeding on Friday that should give her like 2 weeks till she's flushed all the way but gradually my next grow log will be a lot more organized and Im putting pics together tonight

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
    #816103 - 06/30/16 01:32 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Looking good in there, I only blew up one pic of the tent cause it takes forever to load em on this phone lmao

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Nevar44]
    #816105 - 06/30/16 05:14 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

lol thanks buddy sounds like 2 cans on a string time to upgrade  my friend :chesire:

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Edited by Baron_Samedi (06/30/16 05:15 AM)

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816130 - 06/30/16 01:13 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

oh man, if you consider yourself a lightwiehft can wait to see you try frsh out the cure, home grown UN keifed nugs xD. send ya to the moon lololol, wish i could still consider myself a lightweight but have smoked most days for almost a decade now lol, when i cut i usually take a couple week T break during the dry and cure though just so i can get a feel for the overall quality and buzz of what i end up with.

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#816318 - 07/02/16 11:20 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Day 105?

So I moved a montage of the grow up to now to the OP gotta make some room lol and added a few new ones too so check em out

I do love fresh bud Milktruck and made a bunch of candies with the trim and popcorn this extract/hash/oil whatever you want to call it has been my best batch yet as for taste dab potency and solidness but really lacking in weight from previous extracts this isn't the real issue though the issue came when i was melting in to my candy it unexpectedly frothed up and filled the dish so my end candies are milky as hell i know not a big deal but it took so long to pour in that state i could only get half in the mold so just a heads up heat plus a big ball of wax equals potuccino i am currently testing the edible potency at the moment but from the lil dabs i did last night not too worried
and i have to mention for a plant that hardly smelled while growing the flavor is nice and bold...

as for my main she is still trucking away im gonna try and get good pics tonight i decided to skip the friday feeding because her trichs are goin milky more and more daily it may be time before the 2 weeks are up...

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816323 - 07/02/16 11:54 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

would smoke those nugs for sure, wouldn't mind that candy either :blazed:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#816442 - 07/04/16 07:56 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

End day 107...

So yup this happened this morning root rot strikes again and at the worst possible moment it's too hot for dwc lesson learned she was crisping on the branch when i got up i was gonna let her try to recover if it wasnt for that...I'm not happy at all with this one those nugs aren't gonna cuse nicely at all but the nugs are just for fellow patients so I may have to just bring blunts and show the old nugs lol
I'll post the rest of the pics in the op after cure and what not but this is the end of this grow log I've learned a lot and hopefully the community can learn from my mistakes Thanks Guys!!!

next up... Quad OG and Doc Holiday mixed medium

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816444 - 07/04/16 08:03 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Could always be worse...no one has a perfect run every times...even the best botch entire batches every now and then,can't wait to watch the next grow log :wink:

Edited by Milktruck (07/05/16 09:46 AM)

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #816447 - 07/04/16 08:10 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I remember you saying you couldn't put in A/C in your house, but what about ducting a portable A/C to the tent?

I bought one last Monday when the blower motor on my home unit when out. It happened on the hottest day of the year was 115o out.

Anyways it ducts to the window to release hot air and pushes cold air out the top. you would need to drain/collect the water but if you ducted just the cold air to the tent you wouldn't need to run it all the time, they are designed for small rooms.

I plan on doing that in my flowering room. I'll use a cardboard box to adapter the flex ducting to the unit. I just need more electricity in that room first.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #816452 - 07/05/16 12:48 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

thanks man that's a good idea I'll look in to that I think the cost will be the biggest issue but a portable a/c with a dehumidifier would be great in general I seen some for a couple hundred bucks I'll have to find one that's cheap on juice for it to work

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
    #816464 - 07/05/16 09:22 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Hey baron, my memory failed me apparently

The ozone can be sprayed up to three times per WEEK. not three per day. My mistake. Was digging through my msgs from the guy who told me about it lol..

I've sprayed 2x per day some daysort and definitely more than thee per week lol haven't noticed a lot of damage but maybe some unsure

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (07/05/16 09:23 AM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Nevar44]
    #816590 - 07/08/16 05:29 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

right on I never sprayed that much anyway I treat all the water that goes in to the res and sprayed on feedings it's worked well so far it's just the heat that is making it difficult to do dwc the other hydro/Aero are working perfect so that dwc on my new grow is gonna go in to my friends super soil when I get it so no worries  there... I'll have the new grow up soon been having picture upload issues

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#816650 - 07/08/16 08:10 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

OK so at least the oil/hash weight is in I forgot to take wet weights but off the sick plant trimmings I got 1.1g and from the main I got 5.7g most of that plant went to oil aside from the nugs curing total harvest is 6.8g hash/oil which is awesome considering the potency and high is great! at the moment total cost vs production comes to about $170 per gram lol but I made a fuck ton of candies and my community of patients loved em even though it's hot as balls so they got all melty but I don't think anyone was above licking a baggie clean...
:tweak:

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleMilktruck
I am your brain on drugs

#816683 - 07/09/16 01:04 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Baron_Samedi said:

OK so at least the oil/hash weight is in I forgot to take wet weights but off the sick plant trimmings I got 1.1g and from the main I got 5.7g most of that plant went to oil aside from the nugs curing total harvest is 6.8g hash/oil which is awesome considering the potency and high is great! at the moment total cost vs production comes to about $170 per gram lol but I made a fuck ton of candies and my community of patients loved em even though it's hot as balls so they got all melty but I don't think anyone was above licking a baggie clean...
:tweak:

not to shabby at all :groove: would be pleased to be smokin those oils any day.

turned out a lot nicer than my lazy Fatass iso washes :lol:

only pulled about one gram (dnt know for sure, scraped it up out the dish as i smoked it) of unfiltered oils and resins on a long wash from that pip squeak lol, but thats not bad considering she was pulled 25 days early since i fucked her mix this round xD...she yielded a WHOPPING 4.5 g's dried of shitty wispy premie bud.

hash was dank as fuck though :lol: the concentrates from premie buds can be super potent, heady, and damn near psychedelic compared to ripe nug concentrates where you just get good and stoned for a couple hours. too bad early bud itself is really only worth making hash or edibles with. wish you could catch that premie hash BUZZ from the premie buds without the headache xD

Edited by Milktruck (07/09/16 01:24 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#817351 - 07/25/16 05:50 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

well this morning I burped my curing jars to a light mold smell so decided to abandon the cure and just extract came out its a little less than 2g so that's the end of this grow log I have to say it was better than I expected and learned a whole shit ton just need to figure out curing better I think my mistake was leaving it up to those packs and the humidity here is ridiculous so Im gonna cure old school next time

thank you growers for all your input and a large cold fuck you to cannabispatient for bringing you special brand of stupid to my grow log

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #817352 - 07/25/16 06:00 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

get a small analog hygrometer to put in the jars maybe? I have the opposite problem here in the desert, I need the humidity packs too keep it from drying too fast.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

Edited by Chemical Addiction (07/25/16 06:07 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #817366 - 07/26/16 12:32 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

good idea Its about 70% humidity right now and I'm dying I remember curing in bags in under my buddies house but I never maintained them he kept an eye on them and let me know when they were done I just had to bag tie a loop around the stalk and mark them then I'd give him bud for his trouble he cured for a few guys out here he passed away already or I would have just taken it back to him

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder