Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot
    #815985 - 06/28/16 08:34 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #816009 - 06/29/16 04:00 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

If it becomes legal for those of us that have a medical license it's gonna seem less legal esp if you grow.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: Magash]
    #816017 - 06/29/16 07:35 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
If it becomes legal for those of us that have a medical license it's gonna seem less legal esp if you grow.

Whys that? Wouldn't you still be able to purchase patient cards to grow more plants in your home? Genuinely curious

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleP-O

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: Sloppy]
    #816022 - 06/29/16 08:41 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

How i wish legal pot was:

Growing under 25 plants : 100% legal

Growing 26-500 plants : Need to buy a commercial grow licence ($250yr)

InvisibleP-O

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: P-O]
    #816023 - 06/29/16 08:47 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Eitherway good luck come Cali bros......  I actually watched live on the net last time they tried to legalize in Cali

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: P-O]
    #816028 - 06/29/16 09:24 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
How i wish legal pot was:

Growing under 25 plants : 100% legal

Growing 26-500 plants : Need to buy a commercial grow licence ($250yr)

Wishful thinking, especially on that 250/yr. I feel like it would be more like $5,000

I think it can get to that point, but not until it is recognized as legal by the feds. They are trying to still control illegal exports and a lenient law like that would flood the market.

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: Sloppy]
    #816056 - 06/29/16 05:29 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Whys that? Wouldn't you still be able to purchase patient cards to grow more plants in your home? Genuinely curious

Because right now there not enforcing the laws. Half the cops don't even know the plant limits. County limits are gonna drop.

Then there is how they do it in the legal states

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/12/marijuana-tracking_n_4433503.html

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineMof
Male

Re: Initiative to Legalize Recreational Use of Pot in California Qualifies for November Ballot [Re: Magash]
    #816089 - 06/29/16 10:49 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

good i hope it's legal across the whole west coast
i hate the redneck yuppie culture of the east

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816090 - 06/29/16 10:56 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Sloppy said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Because right now there not enforcing the laws. Half the cops don't even know the plant limits. County limits are gonna drop.

That article is from before even January 1st 2014... do they really still do that? What is the stopping anyone from grabbing seeds or clones and not doing any of that tracking BS with the tags and the state? Then what, are your 6 plants officially illegal if they don't have a tag and can get you in a lot of trouble?

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

OfflineFat_A
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Sweden Flag
    #816093 - 06/29/16 11:28 PM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I am amzed over this. I started ten years ago to think about legalization and now it happens. I always thought that it would never happen, but it did. Sadly I think there is going to be more crackdowns on the DEA Federal level. But so far so good.

In my opinion we have to now learn more and adapt to the legal market. The United States is going through a change now and its interesting to watch. I would say to you all, dont fight dont spread more anger, because we will need a lot of coop playing to sustain this.

Just the fact that we have medical marijuana is by far the most important aspect, this plant as a medicine.

--------------------
Im doing this because its so fun!

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#816100 - 06/30/16 12:23 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sloppy said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Sloppy said:
Quote:

Magash said:

That article is from before even January 1st 2014... do they really still do that? What is the stopping anyone from grabbing seeds or clones and not doing any of that tracking BS with the tags and the state? Then what, are your 6 plants officially illegal if they don't have a tag and can get you in a lot of trouble?

Yeah they actually do do it. As far as whats stopping anybody from not reporting their plants well really nothing other then fear of getting busted.:lmafo:

Quote:

Then what, are your 6 plants officially illegal if they don't have a tag and can get you in a lot of trouble?

Yes.

It's pretty much a slap on the hand wherever you get busted in the USA other then the bible belt states where you're pretty much fucked if you get busted with weed.

Example Alabama
Personal Use
Any amount Misdemeanor 1 year jail $ 6,000 fine

If you're interested in knowing the laws of your state

http://norml.org/states

Take a look at Louisiana and check out the penalty for sale or cultivation of any amount. :facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineSloppy
Be Positive

#816114 - 06/30/16 08:27 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Yeah they actually do do it. As far as whats stopping anybody from not reporting their plants well really nothing other then fear of getting busted.:lmafo:

Quote:

Then what, are your 6 plants officially illegal if they don't have a tag and can get you in a lot of trouble?

Yes.

It's pretty much a slap on the hand wherever you get busted in the USA other then the bible belt states where you're pretty much fucked if you get busted with weed.

Example Alabama
Personal Use
Any amount Misdemeanor 1 year jail $ 6,000 fine

If you're interested in knowing the laws of your state

http://norml.org/states

Take a look at Louisiana and check out the penalty for sale or cultivation of any amount. :facepalm:

In CO i think the tracking system is a bit of a grey area still, if I'm not mistaken. You can purchase as many tags as you want up to a certain point as long as they are for caregiving. So 6-30 or 30+ plants isn't a class 3-4 felony anymore when you have the tags for all of the plants. Then the state is basically protecting you from its own laws.

And shit... moral of the story if you want to grow pot in Louisiana... don't. :eek:

--------------------
FOLLOW MY GROW!

InvisibleP-O

#816116 - 06/30/16 08:31 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Louisiana Laws & Penalties

Offense Penalty Incarceration   Max. Fine 

Possession

14 g or less (first offense) Not Classified 15 days $ 300
More than 14 g – less than 2.5 lbs (first offense) Not Classified 6 months $ 500
2.5 - less than 60 lbs Not Classified 2* - 10 years $ 30,000
60 - less than 2000 lbs Felony 5* - 30 years $ 100,000
2000 - less than 10,000 lbs Felony 10* - 40 years $ 400,000
10,000 lbs or more Felony 25* - 40 years $ 1,000,000
First and second offenders may be eligible for probation.

* Mandatory minimum sentence

Distribution or Cultivation of Marijuana
Any amount (first offense) Not Classified 5* - 30 years $ 50,000
Any amount (subsequent offense) Not Classified 10* - 60 years $ 100,000
To a minor (first offense) Not Classified 5* - 45 years $ 100,000
To a minor (subsequent offense) Not Classified 10* - 90 years $ 200,000
Includes possession with intent to distribute
* Mandatory minimum sentence

Jesus Christ!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck