Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

was it ISIS that used that gas that melted all those kids a few years ago?
    #815159 - 06/17/16 06:06 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

I ask because i was thinking this morning that everything going on lately might be leading up to another attack like the one mentioned above... On a much larger scale though.

With that being said, im having a sale on gas masks today only. Buy 1 get 1 free.

Seriously though... Its a possibility...

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: was it ISIS that used that gas that melted all those kids a few years ago? [Re: poor boy]
    #815160 - 06/17/16 06:53 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:uhno:

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: was it ISIS that used that gas that melted all those kids a few years ago? [Re: P-O]
    #815163 - 06/17/16 07:27 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Hey bro! You dont know!

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

InvisibleChakanooga
Always Lmao
Male

Loc: Wonderland
Re: was it ISIS that used that gas that melted all those kids a few years ago? [Re: poor boy]
    #815169 - 06/17/16 02:13 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Ill be using one of them mickey mouse gasmasks imagine getting attacked by mickey mouse.

OfflineThebooedocksaint
Dead Dictator
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild & Free
    #815196 - 06/17/16 05:56 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

poor boy said:
I ask because i was thinking this morning that everything going on lately might be leading up to another attack like the one mentioned above... On a much larger scale though.

With that being said, im having a sale on gas masks today only. Buy 1 get 1 free.

Seriously though... Its a possibility...

I agree. In fact I'm rather confident it was not the syrian government like the general consensus seemed to point at. Honestly the arab spring in general could have been aided by individual members.

Sarin gas is really cheap to manufacture too. I was in organic chemistry at the time, my professor explained the step by step synthesis of the compound and then used prices he could buy the precursors for, and then used the LD50 to calculate a dollar-per-lethal-dose cost. Came out to be about a few dollars per kill/death. I think it may have been as low as 2 dollars per kill.

It's also extremely unstable, so if they were just whipping it up in a shack in town (transporting it long distances is relatively unlikely) they may have also killed themselves... then again I never remember them finding a location of it's manufacture.

--------------------
"Je pense, donc je suis (I am thinking, therefore I am)." -Rene Descartes

Jump to top Pages: 1