Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBobabouy
Strangler
Male

Loc: Shitstainistan
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #813793 - 05/20/16 06:36 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Use bread ties or whatever u have to tie them down. They will grow sideways in an s pattern if u tie em down a little whenever they start to grow upwards again. Some people use this as a stealth tactic outside, keeping the plant growing close to the ground.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Bobabouy]
    #813811 - 05/20/16 09:59 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

It is a whole different world indoors than out that is quite the truth baron. I'd say, depending on how much these gals stretch in the coming 2 weeks or so will tell ya if they will be too close to your light. If its looking like they will come within a foot tie them down as necessary.

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: ashfiken]
    #813814 - 05/20/16 11:44 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Great to know I need to start tying that Dreamin OG now then cause her top leaves are about a foot away already but she's hasn't started to build buds yet she's still in transition from preflower

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
    #813825 - 05/20/16 06:45 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

i hope you fuck up your grow you pompous shitbag

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: cannabispatient]
    #813828 - 05/20/16 08:21 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

:dumbass:

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

Edited by resincoatedlungs (05/20/16 08:28 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#813855 - 05/21/16 02:48 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

HaHaHaHaHa!!! :laugh2:
:mallow:
looking to throw another tantrum and call me names to try and hurt my feeling this is the thinking of a child for this you will have nothing but problems and no one to listen to you whine about them :cryariver: your spirit and mentality are the real sickness your terminal body is just trying to fit in...

just so you know I smile everytime I read the stupid things you post it really makes me giggle!
:chesire:

Thanks resin for chiming in very fitting and my plants are doing great and smelling wonderful I'll do a real update in a few days after I tie down those ladies...
BONDAGE SESSION TONIGHT!!!

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
    #813856 - 05/21/16 06:15 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

you're faggot, plain and simple. You start problems with me on this forum, then start problems with me on a different forum. Get a fucking life

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

OfflineBobabouy
Strangler
Male

Loc: Shitstainistan
    #813857 - 05/21/16 08:04 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cannabispatient said:
you're faggot, plain and simple. You start problems with me on this forum, then start problems with me on a different forum. Get a fucking life

:eek:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#813858 - 05/21/16 08:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

cannabispatient said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I didnt start this you did when you decided to throw a tantrum at me because you wanted to complain about daddy not letting you grow pot in HIS house in the wrong forum I just told you where to post it and sided with your father he is fucking right its his house so its his rules only a child would argue that shit your lucky he lets you live with him at all he must be a saint to deal with your bullshit...

How am I the one who needs to grow up? I dont throw temper tantrums, my arguments make sense, I made no false accusations, and I grow pot legally in my own home...  you have done exactly the opposite I am doing a public service by letting the good people of these forums see what kind of stain you are on humanity and you just keep proving me right...

your insults are pretty old and bland maybe you should try harder next time i know your mental faculties are limited maybe ask your daddy for some help?

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#813887 - 05/21/16 11:01 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Day 67...

And I feel like a monster... I bonsaied the hell out of that Dreamin OG unfortunately that lady stretched way too fast and her main branches were super brittle at the top so I chopped down to the next best joint with nice growth and tied down the more payable new shoots it will be great for the plant but I still feel guilty I don't like the genes this plant pulled so I dumped most of the clones I kept one just in case but I have a few more seedlings vegging so I'm not too worried just hope the next lady is better... I am really happy with my main widow she looks and smells amazing the first clone is gonna be my widow mother it's pretty crazy how different that widow came out from the other widows super strong from roots to tip very impressed!

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #813892 - 05/22/16 05:33 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

good luck, my first indoor grow I switched the lighting too late and the plant ended up growing around it. the buds were sub-par. The next grow which is in my journal was cuttings from the same plants and did great.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #813919 - 05/22/16 10:32 PM (7 years, 10 months ago)

Lol I've never had to tame my plants I always wanted them as big and full as I could get em! now I got a plant limit so I thought indoor would make it easier for me not to go ape shit and try and reforest my home! I'm glad I did this its a world of difference with so much to learn and tinker with I've been having a blast I've made way too much grow gear so I'm gonna have to clean house after this grow and donate the smaller builds to our little med mj community here.

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#814138 - 05/30/16 03:51 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Day 75...

So everything's doin pretty good the buds are forming nicely and the Dreamin OG is recovering pretty well I've been reading up on a second flowering phase you can do after harvest so I'm planning on giving that a whirl just with the widows I'm gonna throw all 4 of them in one dwc bucket and veg while the Dreamin OG flowers it's gonna be way behind this run and I have a bunch of seedlings that have been vegging in the Lil tent I'll just swap buckets for a couple weeks then switch back after

I'm switching over my nutes from gh to mineral salts to make my own nutes mix it's been a lot of studying then found a simple basic recipe and will tweak as I go along but pretty excited to see how it goes

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Invisibleresincoatedlungs
Brickweed Aficionado
 User Gallery

#814256 - 06/01/16 12:51 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

I read about that second flowering thing but always avoided it for fear of the second round being so stressed it'd hermie and pollinate all over. Maybe not, but I'm not a gambler. I always went with fox farm nutes, so never had the chance for much experimenting there but should be interesting results and valuable knowledge nonetheless. :cheers:

How far is the light from the tops now? IME if you have to keep it too far from most buds to cater to one long freaky one it's best to tie those down or just chop it (if it's only one and still early) to boost quality and yield across the board.

--------------------
:psycho:

Man Eater

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: resincoatedlungs]
    #814288 - 06/01/16 10:28 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Day 77...

Soooo yea this happened over night...
I guess I was misreading slight N deficiency when I was actually cultivating root rot gladly it only affected one of my WW but it was the main one so I isolated the affected and fixed the problem or what I could it got stupid hot in the tent last week and I must have forgotten to change the water on those two...
the branches were cracker dry so I'm just gonna bubble bags em and see what I get not expecting much but a little is better than nothing but this fixes my too many plants in the tent problem perfectly I'll try the second flush thing on the affected ones if they recover I'm also gonna put a bunch of the seedlings in to the tent to sex them I'm debating on just putting the whole Aero cloner in the tent until they show sex...

Thanks resin for the input I figure it's the best time to try shit out I'm building my grow style and gotta find out what's worth the time and what's not...
the tops are about a foot or so way but at an angle in those pics but I just moved everything around and added my led to the taller one I'm hoping the blue light will help slow the stretching but if they get too close I'll put it on its side a bit now that I have the room and the way that Aerobucket is set up tilting from the base will be easy actually thinking about it I should do that anyway for better light penetration

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

Edited by Baron_Samedi (06/01/16 10:39 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

#814744 - 06/10/16 11:36 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Day 85... I think...

So I'm losing another one to root rot so I'm just misting the roots in my Aero bucket just trying to flush it as much as possible before it dies one of the branches broke a few days ago and it's curing now I cut back on nutes a while before it broke so it should be OK we will see...
but it seems like the more plants die my surviving WW gets stronger the root system in that one looks all roided out thick and healthy I'm convinced it's the heat so I wrapped the buckets in mylar and lined the inside with black garbage bags this seems to work great the water is still cool after a full light cycle in my remaining dwc bucket so I will end up doing this for all my buckets cause this heat is killer

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
    #814779 - 06/11/16 09:06 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

A2z ozone, aqua 6

Ozone generator for the water. With an air stone.

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #814786 - 06/11/16 11:18 PM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Do the best you can to keep the root zone under 85F degrees.
The mid 80s are a breeding ground for root rot.
Hygrozyme can be helpful in removing root rot and aiding the plant's recovery.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Male

Re: 400w HID First Time Indoor Soil Grow White Widow [Re: Stoneth]
    #814794 - 06/12/16 01:38 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks Nevar that looks like a great buy for hydro especially in these hot ass months!
Thanks Stoneth im trying but it's rough ambient temperature is 87 to 93 and the tent is about 6 to 8 degrees higher but after I wrapped my buckets they seem to be doing world's better
As it gets hotter I guess I will have to do ice buckets while the lights are on guarantee and maybe with the lights off too

--------------------

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #814795 - 06/12/16 05:14 AM (7 years, 9 months ago)

can you use a window unit A/C and duct it to the tent? I've been meaning to do this for my flowering room but I need to bring more electricity to the room to handle the A/C.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck