Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

weed problems
    #812203 - 05/01/16 03:20 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Here are some pics of some plants. I think they are sick? Just wanted to post them maybe get some responses and ideas what they might need?
Soil Grower:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? seeds
2. How old are your plants? month 1/2
3. How tall are your plants? foot
4. What size containers are they planted in? 3 gal
5. What is your soil mix? FF OF
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use and how much you give per watering? when needed
7. What is the pH of your water? 6.5
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? maxiegrow/bloom
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?no
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")sun
11. How close are your lights to the plants? far away
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?big
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? is between 40f to 80F so far this season
14. What is the pH of the soil?n/a
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?no
16. How much experience do you have growing? Grew some plants before.

These are some of my outdoor this season.

:wellidunno:

Edited by budgrowerwannabe (05/01/16 03:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: weed problems [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #812336 - 05/02/16 07:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

How is the drainage and what are the temps now? Still getting cold in the 40s? Could also be a ph problem going by the leaves.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: weed problems [Re: Magash]
    #812508 - 05/04/16 03:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Well it is still getting colder in the night  40 at the lowest. Just getting ready for the seeason. About the drainage they have lots of holes in the grow bags,the last pic it stayed wet alot longer than the rest and started this. I thought it might be a mg def. but Im not sure. I try and water them with my rain water phed at 6.4- 6.5. could it be my rain water?

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: weed problems [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #812515 - 05/04/16 06:55 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I would have guessed pH issue just by the discoloration. Or just poor nutrient profile in the soil. I'd try getting a small bottle of nutrients and see if a light feed will help.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
Re: weed problems [Re: phychotron]
    #812532 - 05/05/16 01:01 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

When i used to grow outside i used to have trouble with other plants stealing the nutes from my pot soil that would totally throw off the balance so i used to clear and turn like a 2 ft diameter around my plant and skirt with black plastic to keep anything else from growing around it... we have tons of deep rooting vines that love to mess with shit here though im not sure how it is to grow in those temps but its always a good practice to clear the area and tarp it if necessary

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder