Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleChemical Addiction
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female?
    #811495 - 04/22/16 07:06 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I got some feminized Durban poison seeds through gorilla, they were made by dutch passion seed company, the first seed I planted was female but this most recent crop turned out to be male. Not a hermaphrodite, but full blown male. I didn't bother taking a cutting during veg and throwing it into flower because I assume the plant was female. Is it my fault for not checking the sex, or the seed companys fault for not properly feminizing their seeds?

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

Edited by Chemical Addiction (04/22/16 08:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female? [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #811511 - 04/22/16 09:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

There is always a small chance that a feminized seed does that. Small, but it is a possibility.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female? [Re: phychotron]
    #811543 - 04/22/16 06:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I guess checking the sex of the plant is mandatory even with feminized, then you can save a months worth of veg instead of finding out in flower.
When I order the last seeds it came with an autoflower seed free, its germinating now, should give me some bud to smoke sooner than starting another Durban poison. I ordered some feminized White Russian made by serious seeds, hopefully I don't have the same problem.

--------------------
Sure. Don't expect me to compensate your wife and five retarded kids after I've drowned your exposed brain in my semen.
    Spider Jerusalem

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female? [Re: Chemical Addiction]
    #811544 - 04/22/16 06:15 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I remember mag saying to stay away from do but I forgot why.

Maybe he'll chime in.

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #811545 - 04/22/16 06:22 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

stay away from what?

--------------------
    Spider Jerusalem

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #811547 - 04/22/16 06:36 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Meant to put dp or dutch passion.

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #811548 - 04/22/16 06:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

ahh, I've heard serious seeds mentioned before hopefully they will turn out better, i'll try sativas again down the road

--------------------
    Spider Jerusalem

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #811557 - 04/22/16 11:15 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Stay away from Dutch Passion Seeds, Greenhouse, Soma Feminized. Fucking junk. They do no stress testing at all so there is a good chance that they are gonna put out fucked up female seeds. These companies are what gives feminized seeds a bad name.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Was i wrong to expect feminized seeds to be female? [Re: Magash]
    #811562 - 04/23/16 05:45 AM (7 years, 10 months ago)

thank you I will do my best to remember this, I don't want something like this to happen again. I should have looked up the company before buying the seeds, same with serious, I just bought those seeds without really looking into the company because I have always wanted to try white russian

--------------------
    Spider Jerusalem

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order