Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop for:   Amazon HPS   Original Seeds Store Feminized Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue


Registered: 02/21/10
Posts: 196
Loc: Unknown
Last seen: 6 years, 1 month
Some Truth About Feminized Seeds.
    #395681 - 04/04/10 09:40 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)



Edited by Buddy Guy (04/05/10 05:26 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/01/08
Posts: 2,219
Loc: Québec
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: Buddy Guy] * 1
    #395713 - 04/04/10 10:48 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Copy pasta http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/node/394

But it's still a good read :wink: and interesting


--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.


Edited by juke adro (04/04/10 10:52 AM)


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 08/09/08
Posts: 487
Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: juke adro]
    #395719 - 04/04/10 11:02 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I thought this was YOUR story. You need to clarify these things from the beginning.

While cloning till you're blue in the face sounds like fun, once you have 50 clones you need the space to flower them. If you are growing indoor it would take ~4K+- watts of HPS to flower 50 clones. That would be great! Just not very practical for most everyone (anyone?) on this site.


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecoda


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,734
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #395721 - 04/04/10 11:04 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Buddy, if you copy someones work make sure to credit them as your source and provide a link please


--------------------


MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTomCollins


Registered: 10/06/09
Posts: 2,943
Last seen: 2 years, 2 months
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: coda]
    #395824 - 04/04/10 01:43 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Not only that but I just posted this same article in another thread hours ago.

https://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/393487/gonew/1#UNREAD


--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue


Registered: 02/21/10
Posts: 196
Loc: Unknown
Last seen: 6 years, 1 month
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: coda]
    #395999 - 04/04/10 07:00 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Buddy, if you copy someones work make sure to credit them as your source and provide a link please



  Not a problem. I didn't know if that would be kosher or not because the link wasn't a growery link so I changed the words up a little bit and threw my own experience and wisdom in. I have practiced this a few times I just did't want to use to much of my own detail like how many plants and the story about my mom is true. She showed me how to clone aloe-vera and spider plants when I was young. Thank you for the pointers...

@ Dr. Greenthumb Thanks for the advice and good to see you but I think I can handle 50 clones in whatever space I am allowed at least 4by4 quick-flip style. :wink.

Thank all for taking a look at my posts.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblecoda


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 4,734
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396003 - 04/04/10 07:04 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

No problem man, just make sure to give credit where credit is due.  As someone who has written a lot of posts, articles, and papers, I know that if someone were to use my words I'd want at least a little recognition that I wrote them.  Plus if you post the link to the original thread/article/journal, people can learn more by picking through it.


--------------------


MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 368
Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: coda]
    #396182 - 04/05/10 02:24 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

I don't wanna get in any trouble for starting any shit here, maybe it's just me but, Buddy sounds to me like he's learning as he's going and sharing his notes with us while he does it.

I don't mind. That's cool and all. We gotta fill this website up with good info but,... I dunno, it just irks me to play along with this guy's delusions of grandeur when I'd bet my left nut he's NEVER grown ganja.

I've read a lot about airplanes but, you don't see me trying to teach people how to fly.

It had to be said. /rant


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue


Registered: 02/21/10
Posts: 196
Loc: Unknown
Last seen: 6 years, 1 month
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: coda]
    #396218 - 04/05/10 05:26 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
Buddy, if you copy someones work make sure to credit them as your source and provide a link please



:thumbup:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue


Registered: 02/21/10
Posts: 196
Loc: Unknown
Last seen: 6 years, 1 month
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #396220 - 04/05/10 05:33 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
I don't wanna get in any trouble for starting any shit here, maybe it's just me but, Buddy sounds to me like he's learning as he's going and sharing his notes with us while he does it.

I don't mind. That's cool and all. We gotta fill this website up with good info but,... I dunno, it just irks me to play along with this guy's delusions of grandeur when I'd bet my left nut he's NEVER grown ganja.

I've read a lot about airplanes but, you don't see me trying to teach people how to fly.

It had to be said. /rant



lol :shrug: :wink:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineaysen
Stranger

Registered: 03/04/10
Posts: 43
Last seen: 2 years, 10 months
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396252 - 04/05/10 09:48 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

hey im all about info.. just credit where its due and im all about your tips and stuff buddy

i really dig your sig man thanks for helping spread the good word man

either way was a great read and something i had no clue about


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 368
Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396289 - 04/05/10 11:11 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Eek, I seem to keep stepping on your toes. I want to let you know that it is CERTAINLY NOT anything personal. I just really love this website, and weed, lol as I clearly see that you do as well! Awesome! It's just that I'm afraid that you might unknowingly pass on some bogus info to someone actually trying to grow, with an actual problem, here in reality. Know what I'm saying?

Hey, I don't judge you a bit. I've got problems myself, BELIEVE ME. I ain't right in the head at all, lol. So, please know that I'm not trying to strike out at you here on the forums though I seem to be doing a damn good job of it. :sad:

Anyways, dude, I'm sure there's a way you can keep on doing what you're doing in a way that isn't... I dunno, shady? IMO, I'd just be up front with folks. Let 'em know that you're on a mission to compile the most comprehensive set of tips and growing methods here on the Growery for all of us to share. FUCK DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!

Just maybe let folks know that you're a compiler of knowledge, a veritable encyclopedia of cannabis cultivation rather than trying to sell yourself as an experienced grower which clearly you are not. I don't say that last part to hurt your feelings at all. I'm just stating the truth about the reality as it appears to me (and the 3 other people that sent me polite PM's stating that they thought you were a novice as well). I'm just letting you know, bro. Please don't take it the wrong way. :heart::hug:


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/01/08
Posts: 2,219
Loc: Québec
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #396290 - 04/05/10 11:32 AM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
Eek, I seem to keep stepping on your toes. I want to let you know that it is CERTAINLY NOT anything personal. I just really love this website, and weed, lol as I clearly see that you do as well! Awesome! It's just that I'm afraid that you might unknowingly pass on some bogus info to someone actually trying to grow, with an actual problem, here in reality. Know what I'm saying?

Hey, I don't judge you a bit. I've got problems myself, BELIEVE ME. I ain't right in the head at all, lol. So, please know that I'm not trying to strike out at you here on the forums though I seem to be doing a damn good job of it. :sad:

Anyways, dude, I'm sure there's a way you can keep on doing what you're doing in a way that isn't... I dunno, shady? IMO, I'd just be up front with folks. Let 'em know that you're on a mission to compile the most comprehensive set of tips and growing methods here on the Growery for all of us to share. FUCK DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!

Just maybe let folks know that you're a compiler of knowledge, a veritable encyclopedia of cannabis cultivation rather than trying to sell yourself as an experienced grower which clearly you are not. I don't say that last part to hurt your feelings at all. I'm just stating the truth about the reality as it appears to me (and the 3 other people that sent me polite PM's stating that they thought you were a novice as well). I'm just letting you know, bro. Please don't take it the wrong way. :heart::hug:




What ^^ said and also we know you love weed :crazy2:


--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue


Registered: 02/21/10
Posts: 196
Loc: Unknown
Last seen: 6 years, 1 month
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #396312 - 04/05/10 12:34 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

13eetleJuice said:
Eek, I seem to keep stepping on your toes. I want to let you know that it is CERTAINLY NOT anything personal. I just really love this website, and weed, lol as I clearly see that you do as well! Awesome! It's just that I'm afraid that you might unknowingly pass on some bogus info to someone actually trying to grow, with an actual problem, here in reality. Know what I'm saying?

Hey, I don't judge you a bit. I've got problems myself, BELIEVE ME. I ain't right in the head at all, lol. So, please know that I'm not trying to strike out at you here on the forums though I seem to be doing a damn good job of it. :sad:

Anyways, dude, I'm sure there's a way you can keep on doing what you're doing in a way that isn't... I dunno, shady? IMO, I'd just be up front with folks. Let 'em know that you're on a mission to compile the most comprehensive set of tips and growing methods here on the Growery for all of us to share. FUCK DUDE THAT'S AWESOME!

Just maybe let folks know that you're a compiler of knowledge, a veritable encyclopedia of cannabis cultivation rather than trying to sell yourself as an experienced grower which clearly you are not. I don't say that last part to hurt your feelings at all. I'm just stating the truth about the reality as it appears to me (and the 3 other people that sent me polite PM's stating that they thought you were a novice as well). I'm just letting you know, bro. Please don't take it the wrong way. :heart::hug:



:rules:
This is getting off topic save it for the  :pm:
I am what I am and I've done what I've done that's it. I don't need you or any forum to validate that. :wink:
I don't feel threatened by you at all what so ever. I am not going anywhere and I fully intend on coming unique and with razor sharp advice that cuts like a knife. There is plenty more to come from Buddy Guy!
Further more don't worry about my toes I wear steel toe boots..:laugh2:
:hanky:


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male


Registered: 04/20/08
Posts: 368
Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396320 - 04/05/10 12:46 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

This thread hasn't been on topic since it started. Why? Because you stole someone's work and claimed it was yours. THAT's the faggotry that needs to stop.

Not only are you NOT a trusted cultivator, I dub thee, Pestilent Nematode. Good day, sir.


--------------------


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Registered: 07/01/08
Posts: 2,219
Loc: Québec
Re: Some Truth About Feminized Seeds. [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #396323 - 04/05/10 12:49 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Finish him :sparta:


--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 08/09/08
Posts: 487
Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some Truth... About Buddy Guy. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396327 - 04/05/10 12:51 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Off topic?! This is YOUR thread. You need to edit the title though to "Some Truth About Buddy Guy". :awesomenod:


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies


Registered: 05/06/08
Posts: 9,372
Loc: PNW
Last seen: 3 years, 6 months
Re: Some Truth... About Buddy Guy. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396329 - 04/05/10 12:56 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

The community doesn't need you flooding the forums with shit that can be found with a simple google search.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineBuddy Guy
Gone Rogue


Registered: 02/21/10
Posts: 196
Loc: Unknown
Last seen: 6 years, 1 month
Re: Some Truth... About Buddy Guy. [Re: DrGreenThumb]
    #396331 - 04/05/10 01:03 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

lol.
:shrug:
How could truth be validated? There is no way to prove one thing from another at this point so there is no point explaining what I've done and where I've been.
It's like you say in your sig.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery


Registered: 08/09/08
Posts: 487
Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Some Truth... About Buddy Guy. [Re: Buddy Guy]
    #396334 - 04/05/10 01:07 PM (6 years, 7 months ago)

Ohhh, you definitely got me there. Can't argue with Dr. Seuss.


--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop for:   Amazon HPS   Original Seeds Store Feminized Seeds

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First newbie grow should get feminized seeds? or no? pftek 1,394 8 09/26/09 04:02 PM
by Jeff Funk
* Chances feminized seeds turns male? dfs 1,869 10 09/13/09 04:26 PM
by coda
* PH was too high - used feminized seeds? TomCollins 1,124 3 10/22/09 03:25 PM
by 81renaissance
* How-To "Rodelization: Soma's way to female seeds" travelleler 3,975 10 04/17/09 11:52 PM
by ethnoguy
* When selecting a strain/seed what should a newbie consider? GhetDatMoney420 1,661 10 02/26/10 06:50 PM
by the man
* Interested in making Fem seeds? Here ya go Union420 1,463 4 04/07/10 06:40 PM
by Union420
* Seeds from a herm aaaj 1,418 2 07/08/08 01:50 PM
by just me
* seeds from a hermie... just me 1,858 11 12/12/08 11:09 AM
by just me

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
4,250 topic views. 4 members, 1,126 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2016 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.103 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.