Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
HERMMMMIEEEE!!!!! Newb should I cut her down??
    #807935 - 03/14/16 11:24 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

This is an F1 blue dream cross..it's day 11 or so in flower and I noticed these...

There's quite a few... I'm thinkin cut her down. I don't even want the BD despise the strain personally

Only reason I had cracked it, was I had no other seeds at that time. And I was given those bd so I cracked em and it's a hermie..

I guess I could pick the hermie flowers off or whatever people do but fuck that

This is a herm right I've never seem this but I'm pretty sure lmao??

The male flowers are on basically every branch. 2-3 males flowers on all the large nranches

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/14/16 11:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: HERMMMMIEEEE!!!!! Newb should I cut her down?? [Re: Nevar44]
    #807937 - 03/14/16 11:44 AM (8 years, 16 days ago)

The male flowers r also at the nodes as pictured.. will they always be obvious and appear at the nodes..?

I'm thinking maybe I can pluck em all, leave her in flower until she starts to frost up in ten days or so and just pull her way early so I don't have to deal w it. Just make edibles.. fine by me lol

That way I won't risk having male flowers forming inside the female flowers that aren't so noticable??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807941 - 03/14/16 12:44 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

I just noticed another herm.. from same F1 seeeds. It may be a diff strain than the BD but I'm unsure

My big plant in flower atm is also one of these random strain F1 seeds. She is three weeks in and shows no sign of male flowers

The two that do have male flowers popping up, I over fed slightly. But only SLIGHTLY barely at all so I'm unsure if it's me or the genetics...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807945 - 03/14/16 12:47 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Do u guys think by day 21-22 the germs will be shooting pollen?

I'd like to keep the plants in flower until they pack on some crystals around week 3 then chop... I'm not gonna grow out some herms...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807948 - 03/14/16 01:50 PM (8 years, 16 days ago)

Wow if it was like one or two then maybe take them off plus its still in early flowering! Fucking kill that fucked up gen.

You dont want to pass that on. And as soon as your other flowering plants get pollinated they stop producing resin and work hard on just seeds. So you will just be growin shit seeds. :baaaam:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: HERMMMMIEEEE!!!!! Newb should I cut her down?? [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #807949 - 03/14/16 03:22 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Is there a risk of pollinating the other plants when plucking off the sacs??

I'd like to keep them 10 more days NO MORE simply so they get some trichs for better edibles then KILL THEM. They were not cloned anyways lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807952 - 03/14/16 04:19 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

I wouldnt risk it . And yea you would knock lose pollen as you pluck ! Man I wouldnt mess around . Your going to mess up all your other girls!

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807954 - 03/14/16 04:49 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Who's got some more input??

Wouldn't it depend on how far along the sacs were tho, as to weather they will knock pollen loose when plucked??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807975 - 03/14/16 07:16 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Its all good! It looks like they didnt open up yet. Well maybe just the ones you can see didnt? So you do what you like. I was just tryin to keep you from growin junk ass hermie seeds. Wasting your time and money on junk. OOo and once they get pollinated they stop making trich/or resin.They put all there energy into those fucked up seeds. I just telling you what mag or anyone else is going to tell you on here.:butcher: cut them

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807995 - 03/14/16 08:58 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

I hear u bro, u think by day 20 they'll open?

And if they open how long do I got until they blow pollen??

I'd like to get some trich outta them if poss is all. Trying to see if it's probable tho...

I'll cut em if it's not probable to keep em till day 20 when they frost up some..

So when u have seen herms, do they usually just show a few male flowers? Not male flowers on every branch like mine lmao? If so... they'll go fa sho..

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808001 - 03/14/16 11:20 PM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Trust me my initial reaction was fuck these genes. Whack em.

Then I thought.. well.. ima knewb.. never seen a herm before personally.. so I wasn't sure if a hwrm usually shoots several male flowers or just a few.. and wasn't sure if a herm shows around day ten or later more commonly...

Ima waste not want not kinda guy to the max. U should see my cardboard collection for oysters to recycle lmao...

So I hoped I could get some trich outta them maybe after some thought. I'm so meticulous and have a great pair of medical tweasers I think I could have plucked every male sac w out any risk...

But why risk that fuck that, fuk those seeds, they're hanging.

Still gonna make butter too :smile:

Thanks for the input budgrower :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#808009 - 03/15/16 03:02 AM (8 years, 15 days ago)

I had plants hermie on me early on like this. The gen. were suck ass . Chopped it right down. But i wasnt quik enough and it got my whole tent seeded.  And i had them shoot out nannerz real late in flowering when the plants were almost done. If your plants were at the end of there life then you could have just pulled the pollen (sack one or two) off and let it finish its last week or two. But yours have a long time to go  flowering and those dam things would just keep coming up! So I think you did the right thing. I know you put in the time and work on them but it all comes down to gen. in the end. I get seeds that i know are going to be good for the most part.Like I know people that already grew that strain and how it preformed.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#808024 - 03/15/16 08:12 AM (8 years, 15 days ago)

Oh I know trust me, I wasn't bumed to cut the plants down. Fuck em shitty genes die. Don't grow shit.

I simply hoped to get some trich, keep till day 20 so trichs could pop up.. so when I made butter outta the herms it'd be better butter since they had trichs...

No bigy to cut them dowm, time and energy into them was minimal.

As far as the seeds go... well these seeds came from very experienced growers. Trust me.

However they are gone be upset to hear that I had such herm problems I bet, cause they haven't tested their seeds yet that they just made. 42 diff strains got seeded w three diff males.

I'm thinking one of their males was shit and us gonna lead to lots of herms. Good thing they used two other diff kinds of pollen also.

Hopefully they used more of the good pollen and less of the hermie prone pollen lol

Otherwise someone I know has ALOT of seeds that aren't good bumer for them

I gave him all his seeds back anyways awhile back, cause they r the guys that don't want anyone spreading "THEIR" genetics... he's getting his genetics patented for "502" lmao...

Go get ur hermie shit patented lol.. I been talking shit about his whole attitude towards his genetics lol. Turns out his genetics are tainted more so than I thought lol. I've got plenty of other seed luckily from entirely diff sources. Might get some from gorilla tho u know so I can't go wrong.

I've got lavendar kush from cali growers, blue light from cali growers, dynomight x blue night from cali growers, jilly bean from cali growers, agent orange from old head..., then some KAT and some fucking incredible x KAT that an old head has been growing his whole life they should be stable :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #808227 - 03/18/16 01:38 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

I've been growing for 30 years and I've seen a million growers like this. My way or the highway kind of growers who think they know it all. Once you do that you'll never go past where you are already at and this dipshit hit that roadblock a while ago. If this retard (sorry he may be a friend of yours but all I have is what you've said so far and he's a retard) is going to use hermie seeds and just try and pick out the bad ones he's not just a growing retard he's a asshole. He's not doing it for no reason he plans to sell the seeds or strains in cutting form which is passing on hermie traits. This is the bullshit that gives breeders a shady name.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: HERMMMMIEEEE!!!!! Newb should I cut her down?? [Re: Magash]
    #808254 - 03/18/16 09:24 AM (8 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
I've been growing for 30 years and I've seen a million growers like this. My way or the highway kind of growers who think they know it all. Once you do that you'll never go past where you are already at and this dipshit hit that roadblock a while ago. If this retard (sorry he may be a friend of yours but all I have is what you've said so far and he's a retard) is going to use hermie seeds and just try and pick out the bad ones he's not just a growing retard he's a asshole. He's not doing it for no reason he plans to sell the seeds or strains in cutting form which is passing on hermie traits. This is the bullshit that gives breeders a shady name.

Lmao love u mag

I know exactly what ur saying...

Sooooooo many know it all pot growers it seems

Who are not open... they literally stop themselves from learning by hitting that blockade u speak of.. by not being willing to accept new ideas.. and by thinkin they know it all..

That is an ass hole move ur right. He may just not wanna admit he has mounds of bad seed prob.. especially cause a new grower that already knows a few things he doesn't is confronting him lol ya know..

Sucks when u can't have a real convo w people... it's sad and boring lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/18/16 11:33 PM)

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #808810 - 03/27/16 12:38 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

that's pretty messed up :pandayourposting:

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: HERMMMMIEEEE!!!!! Newb should I cut her down?? [Re: Baron_Samedi]
    #808821 - 03/27/16 10:13 AM (8 years, 3 days ago)

Hermaphrodite blues bro... shits laaaame...

To say the least,  starting to wonder if my lighting issues may have caused the herms.

My lavendar kush female hermed on me als. Just like the other two did balls everywhere.

I had two major light cycle disruptions while these plants were in veg. So I'm thinking it may have been my bad.

I'll be surprised if all my lavendar kush seeds herm. Since my LK hermed, along with the seeds from the other grower.. it leads me to believe the problem was me.

Either the prob was me, or my LK seeds are herm prone along w those F1 seeds also.

Seems more logical the problem is me. I hope lol.

Soooo.... I've got more LK seeds going. Hopefully these lKs don't herm. If they DO NOT herm that'll tell me that the reason ALL my plants hermed was major light cycle disruptions while seedlings in veg...

Shitty timer issue, day light savings issue,  and breaker issues I had lol. U kmow, rookie shit. Got all the problems nailed down now tho so these LK plants to come should shed some light on this herm situation

Got some KAT going also :smile:

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #808931 - 03/28/16 07:36 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

To say the least,  starting to wonder if my lighting issues may have caused the herms.

Could have been cause this is a pretty good sign

Quote:

Since my LK hermed, along with the seeds from the other grower.. it leads me to believe the problem was me.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: HERMMMMIEEEE!!!!! Newb should I cut her down?? [Re: Magash]
    #808946 - 03/29/16 12:03 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

:facepalm3:

Rookie mistakes gotta get these outta the way... lol

Cracked more lavendar seeds to test my theory. That should tell me if the problem was me or not but I bet it was at this point

Bummed out about that, oh well it made room for strains I'm more excited about :smile:

Getting some more new ones soon from a trade. Also just got some fucking incredible seeds stoked on those. Pure indica that I might try breeding w in time

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

OfflineBaron_Samedi
Urban Naturalist Industries
Male

Loc: HI Flag
    #808949 - 03/29/16 01:15 AM (8 years, 1 day ago)

well don't be too bummed if it is you at least you get a bunch of fem seeds..
so is that KAT Afghan x Fucking Incredible?  I saw pics of those blue buds and got super excited

--------------------
WARNING: I am a compulsive LIAR dont believe a word I post!!! None of these ideas and photos are original I just post to try and validate myself and appear to be good at something other than being a waste of space...

On Deck for Trade...
Growery Trade List

:aliendance::monkeydance::dancer::dancingbacon::hamsterdance::oogieboogie::mallow::death::zombie2::zombie3:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds