Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #806346 - 02/20/16 10:29 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It looks like today will be fairly decent timing to pull the dream on the full moon.

I'll flower her as if today, and in two months it'll be full moon. Prob shoulda put her in flower a week ago or more to get optimal maturity along w optimal harvest time in relation to the moon but oh well

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #806352 - 02/20/16 01:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

General organics?? Or cutting edge nutes??

Yeah I'm asking which brand of nute I should use, sry for being so vauge

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/20/16 04:40 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806396 - 02/20/16 04:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

General organics?? Or cutting edge nutes??

If your asking what to use I'd go General Organics but that's just cause I haven't given cutting edge a run but have the General Organics and they worked well.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Magash]
    #806424 - 02/21/16 09:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well everyone I went w cutting edge. Got the entire line

It was highly recommend to me, however it was hard not to go w general organics at first.  Cause my bros run go.

But my other buddy said man go fly a kite w that go, it's made by same people as miracle grow basically... not to try and make u look bad by any means mag ur opinion is always valued.

So I Google it, sure enough. Wikipedia tells u miracle grow also owns or is Co partnered w general hydroponics.. Miracle grow owns most of the organics buis it said. Like 60 percent maybe can't remember. Might I mention that miracle grow is partnered w Monsanto...

The desicion was VERY easy for me at that point. I can't support miracle grow Monsanto supporting companies...

So here goes the cutting edge, we will all see how it shines soon

This was a hard choice, I will now not be smoking my friends with herb anymore he uses general organics and I will now choose to no longer intake those products

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/21/16 03:11 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806450 - 02/21/16 03:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

not to try and make u look bad by any means mag ur opinion is always valued.

Doesn't bother me it's good info. I'd have gone with cutting edge too. I didn't know that shit but everybody knows how I feel about organics in general after I did that experiment that I posted.

If people do organics cause they want to help the earth I say more power to you and have the best of success. When they say they want it cause the taste is better and the smell I laugh my ass off. I blew that myth out of the water.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Magash]
    #806458 - 02/21/16 05:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

They just bought gh this year, well 2015, this is the first year complete and on the books.
Very good info. Go figure, it even says on wiki, they did it to move into the marijuana market ha!
Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806471 - 02/21/16 10:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

not to try and make u look bad by any means mag ur opinion is always valued.

Doesn't bother me it's good info. I'd have gone with cutting edge too. I didn't know that shit but everybody knows how I feel about organics in general after I did that experiment that I posted.

If people do organics cause they want to help the earth I say more power to you and have the best of success. When they say they want it cause the taste is better and the smell I laugh my ass off. I blew that myth out of the water.

I did see ur experiments and found it interesting lol verrrry interesting

I need to look into heavy metal counts in diff products...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806472 - 02/21/16 10:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

OK so here is my 4x4 tent. It's got a 1000w dimmable discontinued ballast lol ac hood

As u see in pics, I have one end of hood attached to ducting w a 6" hyper fan 300 cfm w a dial to adjust speed.

Temps r too high... I'm thinking attach ducting to the end of the hood that had no ducting yet as shown. Run that ducting out of the tent,

and back into the tent via the port up top on the back wall of the tent in the pic..

That way the back wall port described, will form my intake for the fans cooling, the output goes out the left side of the tent, where u see ducting attached in pic..

I have two out  of three of the rectangular vents open in the bottom. Then I also have one large circular port on the bottom shown in pic open passively drawing air

What way would be best to set up ducting to keep temps down???

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806474 - 02/22/16 05:47 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I would bring cool air from outside. Run it in the the bottom and hot air out the top. Thats how I had my tent set up. Worked grreat, my tent was always sunny and 75.
:stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #806475 - 02/22/16 08:36 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So two fans would be applied to that situation u described ya? I only have one fan, it's seeming like I need another small fan.

Then I should be able to run my light on 750 watts. I have to keep it on 500 as is

Come summer time, I dunno if pulling air  from outside will be beneficial tho it'll be hot summer air

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/22/16 08:38 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806478 - 02/22/16 11:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This seems to have helped a lot w temps.

I suppose I could pull air from outside but that may draw attention and in the summer months it'll require air conditioning. My set up might already require ac in the summer tho...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/22/16 12:49 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806479 - 02/22/16 11:35 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Oh man I was a complete retard when I set up my fans years ago and since it's been working I just left it. I had a huge 8 inch fan and traded it for 2 - 4 inch fans cause I figured "2 4 inchers gotta be the same as 1 8 inch fan"..........Complete retard move but I ended up just attaching a 4 inch fan to each 1000 watt light and just run the hose out the window (very remote area) and I leave the end of the hood open the way you have it.

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806481 - 02/22/16 12:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I've got the one 6"...

I think to run my light on 750 like I want to... I'm gonna need two fans plain and simple..

I got the temps down to 77-82 but I would like 70-75.

Might just run my light on 500w for now... I'll figure it out soon lol

Unless I get an additional fan, a bigger cfm rated fan, or an air condotioner... I can't see running my light on 750w. Which is a bumer. I'll have to settle w 500w. 30w per square foot...

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/22/16 01:00 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806486 - 02/22/16 02:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Well I've got it at 80degees w the light on 750w. I might just call that good. I'll get an ac unit in time come summer I'll need it pretty sure to keep basement cool

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806497 - 02/22/16 05:00 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

U must not use a tent huh mag? Or u are OK w 80s for temps?

I'm thinking at this point, pulling air from outside would cool it dowm. Come summer, we'll I'll worry about that come summer.. at least it'll cool things down for now?

I say this cause I assume I want low seventies to mid seventies for flower. .

Or does optimal temp depend on strain?? Would u guys say 78-80 is ok??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #806503 - 02/22/16 06:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I use tents and I'm fine with the 80s. Every plant in Nor Cal grows in the 80s. I've heard of how it's suppose to slow growing with high temps but when I've tested it (and I have with several strains several times) and never notice a slowdown till the high 90s so I don't start to worry till then. Been working since 1985 :shrug:

--------------------

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806519 - 02/22/16 09:15 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Lol I hear ya

I kept telling myself that, man... plants grow in the 80s in nature...

But then I have that nagging voice saying ohh but seventies is better... lol

Have u noticed any flavor/terps reduction in comparison to other people's flowers?? This is my first worry w leaving them in the 80s.

I'm actually at 78-80. I'm prob in the 80s about a foot under my light but I don't want my plants that close to my light anyways

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806528 - 02/22/16 09:51 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Btw i shouldn't be taking the credit for the good info.

I'm bumped into a kind ol guy, he has told me to go with cutting edge nutes. And how to use them. Or how he'd reccomend using them at least. He is the same person  who told me that general hydroponics is ran by miracle grow...

So today I gave my plants 5/ 10/ 5 of micro/bloom/grow. Along with 2.5ml of silicon.  Also 10/10/5 of plant amp, uncle Johns, and mag amp

I'll do this twice. Once today. Once next watering

Then it'll be 5/15/2 , micro/bloom/grow. up until the last two weeks... for the last two weeks... it will be 5 15 0. Then a week flush. Recipe To be continued....

Btw, since I'm doing soil (not a promix type soil blend..) I will be doing a feed, feed, then plain water. Feed, feed, plain water...

W a promix type mix... sunshine mix, berger ect... I'd use a fifteen gal pot, and water every other day.. then every day. W a gal of water.. and fees every time. No plain water until the week flush. I will be trying  this method thanks to reccomendations from guru lol :smile: Ty guru

Edited by Nevar44 (02/25/16 10:13 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806536 - 02/22/16 10:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I've heard about juicing live cannabis plants...

Anyone know if juicing a male would be worth it lol? I'm thinking about juicing him.. I wish it was a girl just cause that plant smells soooo skunky funky good

Yeah... I kinda hate to say it.. I'm gonna juice that male and eat it in salads lol. Woulda kept it but decided not to. Yum yum yum

Btw juicing males is a totally worthy use I read

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/23/16 11:27 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806556 - 02/23/16 12:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So what kind of glasses do u guys wear in the flower room??

Welders glasses shade 5? Shade 7? Or the fancy grower goggles that make it seem like blue light when u have the goggles on??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom