Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Loc: west/east WA
Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: dmtcorey]
    #806782 - 02/27/16 09:22 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:thumbup:

I went w a small bag of sensi soil. Not their super soil tho. I got the plain white bag...

We will see how it does

Next bag of medium I'm gonna buy will be promix or sunshine #4. Cut in half w perlite. I'll be starting an agent orange grow log w that medium here soon. The agent oranges are still lil babies atm

I think ima take the neem back to the store, and if I do use anything it'll be ozinated water..

I like the idea of lollipopin for airflow and yields.

My plant being tied down the way it is maybe gonna pose a problem, I wonder.... I will prob lollipop every branch so that I get max air flow

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

This is exactly how I grow

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 08:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #806803 - 02/27/16 03:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

ya i just came from my room now and had just lollipopped my favorite plant even more so ,lots of chaffy shit underneath so i thought theres no sense wasting the plants energy on growing more of that .
your agent orange should be interesting ,i got a few tangies putting off a real nice tangerine smell ,more orange then the dam fruit it self lol.

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Edited by dmtcorey (02/27/16 03:25 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: dmtcorey]
    #806815 - 02/27/16 04:58 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The agent oranges were given to me, they supposed to be some real old agent orange genes

Suuuper stoked to see how those turn out

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: Nevar44]
    #806830 - 02/27/16 08:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

dream 2/25

...btw...The dream is now on a 5 15 2 / 10 10 5 nute schedule. Micro bloom grow / uncle Johns plant amp mag amp...

this won't be switched until the start of the last two weeks of feed. Then I will do a week flush w plain water.

Last two weeks I will do 5 15 0 / 10 10 5. And remember I will be doing a feed, feed, plain water, feed, feed, plain water... schedule throughout flower

lav,dream2/25 AM

lav, dream 2/25 AM

The dream got dried out a bit, I was watering every other day... well she needs it everyday now...

So I'm gonna hit her w mycos next time I give her plain water. I'm letting the top come back up now by moving the water weight down the main stalk some.. still keeping her horizontal tho.. Plan is to let the top get back up into the canopy w the branches that have assumed the cola positions...

Lav is in a 3 gal pot now of sensi soil cut w perlite

This dream plant was a learning lesson... the plants to come should finish a lot nicer cause I'll have a lot more control over the situation bear w me. Hopefully the lav comes out killer :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 02:20 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806865 - 02/28/16 01:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

lav, dream 2/25 PM

I've noticed my plants dropping, only during the night tho.

Well, towards the end of their day cycle, after they've gotten about 14 hrs of light or so they start to droop as pictured

Come morning they are perked up again

This started to happen after the transplant.

Any input would be appreciated

I have a few thoughts on why but wondering what u guys think??

I did put them into soil cut w more perlite than they were previously in also. No other changes except they went from a gal pot to a five gal pot.

Big change in pot size this time cause they're going into flower in a few days

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 08:17 AM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806873 - 02/28/16 07:37 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I think they drop a little at night/lights off because there resting! They work really hard all day to try and reach the light. So night time is rest time . But hell I run my veg lights 24 hours a day
so :wellidunno: lol

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #806875 - 02/28/16 07:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nah, it happens while the lights are still on...

Not while the lights are actually off... u must have misinterpreted my previous post

The pic above, is a pic of my plants about an hr before lights went off last night

they're drooping as u can tell by comparing the other pics above...

Now here is a pic of them this morn...

lav, dream 2/26 AM

I had considered maybe them drooping towards the end of the day is normal..?

The dream is drooping more so than any other plant. It is the plant that is still drooping a lil in the pic in this post

One thought of mine is..., the dream is sativa dominant... so it has been drooping in the morn and at night.. cause it doesn't want to be getting as much light as it has been

Maybe the dream wouldn't droop if I had it on an 13/11 light cycle..??

And then the other plants... well the lav starts to droop after its had about 14-16 hrs of light

The other plant in the back on the left in the pic in this post... that plant has been drooping the least

Maybe they start to droop when they've had enough light for one day...

I'm going off in left field a bit I know... It's where I like to hang out and spend most of my thoughts lol

Another thing I've considered is that since they are in five gals now... Maybe the pots a bit bug and holding too much water... not drying out fast enough..?? Phychotron??? Lol :smile:

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 08:58 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806876 - 02/28/16 08:45 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Another thing I'm thinkin...,

U guys think my five gal pot is enough root mass to support all the branches I have on her? The BD in flower I'm referring to..?

U think I should cut more branches or nodes off? For the fact that the plant won't be able to support that many flowers? Or u think she'll be fine??

Also, with the plant being so big in a five gal... it's needing a gallon of water per day. After watering in the am, the next morn she's ready for another gallon...

in a situation like this, would u maybe give the plant a cup or two of plain water in the middle of the day to prevent it from getting too dried out while it waits for the next gallon if water??

I'm expecting to give her two gallons per day come week five or six.. Maybe have to give her gallon and a half come week three or four by the way things are going.

Once she needs a gallon and a half, or two gallon per day.. I will make give her two gal of nutes... or a gallon and a half of nutes whatever she needs

For now, I'm thinkin of just top watering w a cup or two, mid day. To keep her a little more moist until the next gallon watering??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/28/16 10:57 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806882 - 02/28/16 11:14 AM (8 years, 30 days ago)

My oyster mush greenhouse has a sm fall attached to it, which is pulling air from the gh and pushing it into the grow tent.

It provides humidity and co2

During the day, the humidity is 28-31 percent

During the night when lights are off, it's running at 41 percent humidity.. that's the reading RIGHT when the lights come on...

Think that 41percent is too high??

I'm thinking a could put the fan that's attached to the gh on a timer during the night. Make is only push air into the tent for 30min then off 30min..

Or would u just leave it? And say 41percent at night is fine?

Once I put more plants in the room rh will.go up again so.... any good ways to slightly reduce rh beside a dehumidifier??

Adding another 6" fan seems like a great idea now....

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 12:03 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806936 - 02/28/16 10:09 PM (8 years, 30 days ago)

I untied my BD in flower. No more water weight... I regret making the plant bend over. It prob would have been fine to just grow.. live and learn, this is why I decided to untie it now. I have the light moved to one side of the tent so she can grow as high as she'd like w out hitting the light. ..

I gave it extra water today, towards the end of the day. To keep it from drying out as much

I don't think there is such a thing as too much water when u know ur plant is root bound

The rh still concerns me

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 08:56 AM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#806963 - 02/29/16 01:05 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

The tips of the leaves ate curling downward...

I'm wondering why??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (02/29/16 01:41 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806974 - 02/29/16 03:57 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Nevar44 said:
The tips of the leaves ate curling downward...

I'm wondering why??

Can you get a pic under reg light? Might help us fig. out whats going on?

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

Re: Indoor soil seed grow/ !Newb! /Start to Finish/ Fireog, 9lb hammer, OGGDP [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #806978 - 02/29/16 05:34 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

I'll try, maybe...

There isn't much else to see tho, no new discoloration really or anything like that

Just curling downward as u can see in the pic

Maybe I need to ease up on the waterings?

Little too much N?

High heat...?

I'll try to get clear pic

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#806980 - 02/29/16 06:02 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

I think you might be watering to much ? Not sure . The clawing could be from alot of things.
Me i just try and do as least as possible . The more you mess with them the more you tend to cause problems.

Is this your first grow? I know when I started i was doing so much extra stuff to my plants and I was doing more harm than good.

Like watering ,They should only be watered when they need it . The way i know they need water is by lifting the pot before water then after so I will know when it ready. Weed plants need to dry then get watered. The roots need air .

My 2 cents 

Your friendly Budgrower              :stayfunky:

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807008 - 02/29/16 08:48 PM (8 years, 29 days ago)

Yep first grow basically

Did one tiny sog grow yrs ago

The five gal pot, is too small for thus beast.

It gets dried, I mean DRIED out if I don't give it at least a gallon per day

I did give it more than a gallon tho recently,  that's why I'm thinking over watering maybe

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807047 - 03/01/16 01:05 PM (8 years, 28 days ago)

I'm not sure... but it kinda looks like after giving her a gallon of plain water yesterday she is looking a hair better

The pics are a little better..

I put one more into flower. Planned on putting two more into flower but another one was a male. I won't keep the male.

If I get a lavendar kush male I will keep it tho

So the new one in flower which u can barely see..., she's doing OK the leaf looks like it's canoeing but it just from moving her... no worries there I fixed the leaf since the pic lol. That one is a mystery, could be a number of diff things we shall see

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/01/16 01:14 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807093 - 03/02/16 08:28 AM (8 years, 28 days ago)

This things has huge long sativa leaves as u can see...

That's part of the reason I untied it and let it grow back up right.. having it bent over horizontally made all the leaves bunched all together tightly.

A lot of leaves were overlapping each other.. worrying me

Do u guys take off the big fan leaves at a certain point or leave then through all of flower???

I have read people saying that if they cut a leaf off, they cut the branch that goes w that leaf.

Or if u cut a branch off, always cut the leaf that goes w it..??

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

#807102 - 03/02/16 11:58 AM (8 years, 27 days ago)

Dont go removing any leafs! They are its solar panels ! The only time I take any leafs is in flower and if the one leaf is right over a nice bud and want that bud to get more light! 
Removing leafs stresses the plant out more than you should.

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807105 - 03/02/16 12:50 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

Yeah I know the they need the leaves..

I'm wondering if it's done late in flower w these kinds of strains maybe..?

This things leaves are huge man lots of leaves getting in the way of lots of nice bud sites

I Def Won't Be plucking any leave any time soon lol

I turned my light up to 1000w, seems to be running cooler than at 750w

mauh ha ha :smile: 1000w in a 4x4 tent :smile:

Thats 62w per square foot, gonna get another 6" inline fan to cool.things off more so also

I eased up on the water also, 3/4 gal per day. She got dried out from going every other day.. then I got a lil happy w the h2o after that lol

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Edited by Nevar44 (03/02/16 12:52 PM)

InvisibleNevar44
Stranger

#807114 - 03/02/16 07:16 PM (8 years, 27 days ago)

I found some leaves overlapping each other, condensation.... ughh.. thinkin I need to keep my night time temps up..??

Burnt my first plant lol. It was just put into five gallons of soil a week ago then flowered.. the soil is still too hot, so giving it nutes burnt it a little so far. We will see how bad it gets. I'm not gonna flush it so I can learn the most... see just how bad it was..

U guys ever noticed white mycelium looking stuff on the surface of your soil??? I have a plant in veg that the soil is doing this on.. bad soil or..???

--------------------
Reishi For Cannabis??

Trade List

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom