Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSleepAid
Oxford comma advocate
 User Gallery

Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: Bumble_Dick] * 1
    #807524 - 03/08/16 11:52 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Stop copying and pasting shit from http://www.islamawareness.net/ and go troll somewhere else.

--------------------
Signature this, ho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemacoooo
Stranger
Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: SleepAid]
    #807813 - 03/12/16 12:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Jihad in the Bible
Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984
"Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]

"This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: 'each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.' The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]
"The LORD said to Moses, 'Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) "Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]

(Jesus said) "But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]
"He (Jesus) said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]

Differential treatment
Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.
When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.

Criteria of guilt
Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.
May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.

See here

\\\\\\

One principle in the true Gospel and the Holy Koran

53. Say: "O 'Ibadi (My slaves) who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
Surah Az-Zumar

Go directly to the Creator
He asked for forgiveness and remorse and not to return to sin again

There is no intermediary to reveal his mistakes

And take an instrument for forgiveness from the church

This is a particular delusion

someone told me;
I agree with you, however, that Jesus Christ was send as a messenger by God, nothing else. Jesus said so himself as quoted in John 7:16: "I am not teaching you my own thoughts, but those of God who sent me."

Much of the blame for distoring the mission of Jesus Christ belongs to the apostle Paul

so

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for  any one

e.x
You have a disease
Then comes your brother
  Receive treatment instead of you

Is this acceptable to the logic of the mind?

Death to the people who worshiped the calf is repentance
At the time of the Prophet Moses, peace be upon him

Then
At the time of the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Law requires repentance from sin without having to death

Jesus Christ peace be upon him
Not sacrificed for any one

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

“If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right...he is righteous, he shall surely live...If he begets a son who...has done all these abominable things; he (the son) shall surely die...the son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father for the iniquity of the son.” (Ezekiel 18:5-20)

“Every one shall die for his own sin.” (Jeremiah 31:30)

Jesus Christ , peace be upon him

Did not drink wine never in his life

The meaning of this speech is very dangerous
This confirms Christians away for the actions and words of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him

Who can guarantee that we live for tomorrow ?

CCTV released of drunk woman falling under train youtube
CCTV released of drunk woman falling under train - YouTube
Islam, raise the value of the humans

And kept it from destruction
See
As a result of abuse and drinking

wine-

cause loss of concentration, loss of consciousness
Any person can commit murder, robbery and rape
This is terrible

Wine was forbidden corrupt
Thank God for the blessing of Islam

Narrated By 'Aisha: Allah's Apostle was asked about Al-Bit. He said, "All drinks that intoxicate are unlawful (to drink.)

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

Loc: Just south of down.
Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: macoooo]
    #807817 - 03/12/16 01:13 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

There's days when I step outside of myself, and it makes it real hard to believe any of this "religion" stuff on any level.

Some days, God, seems like a geriatric napoleon complex with ego issues and a gambling problem, who is apparently deaf and only speaks sign language.

Religion is for the rich.  A rich man's game.

--------------------
It's not easy being green..:bouncysmoke:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: Amanita86]
    #807831 - 03/12/16 09:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, you did't answer the questions and then put up this stupid crap you're gone

Quote:

Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.
May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.

Really from a person who comes from people that cut off heads and kill people with no trial at all.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: Magash]
    #807834 - 03/12/16 10:00 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nice work :thumbup:

OfflineGrit
Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: Bumble_Dick]
    #807835 - 03/12/16 10:08 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Magash for president 2016!

He bans Muslims and keeps the community safe :thumbup:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: Grit]
    #807843 - 03/12/16 07:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Really it's not the fact that he's a dirty Muslim it's the fact that he couldn't answer a simple question that was. "If Satan's plan is to excite enmity and hatred between us why then for the last 2000 years do Muslims show hatred, go to war against each other, and kill each other at such a higher rate then we do?"

If you're gonna come to this site and badmouth us at least put up something real and at the very least be able to show how the people he represents are not 500 times more barbaric then the people you ridicule.

It's not Allah or Mohamed that are killing people it's fucking Muslims that are doing it. 

Fucking good for nothing sand monkey camel jockey rag-heads.:finger:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Invisibledrawde
    #807844 - 03/12/16 07:41 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Mag are you for real here? I really can't tell.
Like, you full on believe Muslim people just decided one day to hate the West just for existing?

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: drawde]
    #807848 - 03/12/16 08:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
Like, you full on believe Muslim people just decided one day to hate the West just for existing?

I never said or even hinted anything like that. I know every time I post you need to find a reason to argue but at least don't make shit up.

and to be quite honest my opinion of Muslims is mine and doesn't matter to anybody he's banned because in every post he's badmouthing us for drinking and smoking. He's no different from a Christin nutcase or a Jewish one or whatever. Now if he wants to spew his religious crap fine go ahead till you start chastising people for drinking and smoking when it's a site for people that like marijuana. You do realize that the name Growery doesn't hint to the fact that we are growing pineapples.

He was sent several PMs telling him go ahead and spew the "Muslim shit" as I put it but stop with the anti drinking and esp the anti smoking crap and don't chastise other members here cause they do want to smoke and drink. Not everybody does it cause they are hand in hand with Satan. There was one reason he was here and that was to stir up shit simple as that and we're just not that needy for members. (at least I hope not)

Invisibledrawde
    #807851 - 03/12/16 08:55 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I don't care about some copy paste troll.
Also not sure what you're talking about arguing. Because of that gun thread a year ago?

Quote:

drawde said:

This is just the impression I got from how you talk about it.
You can correct me if I am wrong.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#807852 - 03/12/16 09:05 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'd just like to say, "Christian nutcases", usually just point a finger and say "bad dog, bad bad dog".  Rarely do they go to the extremes of tearing flesh.  Muslims seem to have destruction sewn into their genes.

I know that sounds "racist" as shit, but when you get down to it, there is a difference.  I've been around a VAST selection of people, through work and bad apples aside (which occurs everywhere), these muslim fellows are bad news.  I can see it in their fucking eyes. 

Luckily, their ways of infultraton are well documented at this point, so anyone with a care, can start figuring.  But around here, they move into the apartment complex, peaceful... amass numbers over time...peaceful.. and then start getting real lippy on mandatory acceptance once they have those numbers.

One only needs to look at the lands people come from, to know where they're going... and that truth is universal.  White, black, yellow, red..  look where they came from, and you'll know where they're going.

You used to be able to say these things, back in the day.  But now it will get you fired and run out of town.

Everyone is dirty.  And anyone who say's otherwise is either blind, or one of the most crooked fucks you'll run across.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#807853 - 03/12/16 09:14 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So, to add..  as a "Christian nutcase", I suppose...  I will quote the man Jesus Christ.

Matthew 22:36-40New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Some people say "Grandfather".  The point remains. 

Condemnation destroys, forgivness triumphs.  It's just that simple... so hard to see, but just that simple...   so simple a child could understand.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: drawde]
    #807860 - 03/13/16 12:01 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

drawde said:
I don't care about some copy paste troll.
Also not sure what you're talking about arguing. Because of that gun thread a year ago?

Quote:

drawde said:

This is just the impression I got from how you talk about it.
You can correct me if I am wrong.

Doesn't matter what I think or what you think. Say what you like about what you like but when you start to preach against the things that the people here do all the time then tell them there weak Satan lovers for doing it........Well then I gotta be a asshole and dish out a ban.

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#807864 - 03/13/16 01:06 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

*thir'reee

Edited by Magash (03/13/16 09:31 AM)

Invisibledrawde
    #807869 - 03/13/16 08:05 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:nodofunderstanding:

--------------------
King Koopa said:

InvisibleAmanita86
Head Manager

#807890 - 03/13/16 06:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Treachery is afoot..

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#807904 - 03/13/16 08:45 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry, I'll never do it again. I just couldn't help myself this time.

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
    #807928 - 03/14/16 02:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Nothing like a good stogie & scotch while reading a couple of verses from my satanic bible every morning. :pipesmoke:

Man I sure do love satan....

Oh hi guys, what were we talking about in this thread?

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Invisiblem00nshine
HEDONISMBOT
 User Gallery

Loc: INEUPHORIA
Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: Data]
    #807969 - 03/14/16 07:11 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU

--------------------

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: Why...... Treatment...? [Re: m00nshine]
    #807986 - 03/14/16 08:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Idk man, I guess so...

I mean, "compels" is such a compelling word.

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom