Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleP-O

Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!!
    #795437 - 09/30/15 08:41 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Many wonder why this site is always so dead, well myself and many would say one mod is one of the main reason.  He bullies (with Bullshit bans!) anyone who does not agree with him or ever has insulted him in the past.  This is not HIS site to make up rules as he goes!!

Ive made many threads about how he picks on certain members who he has some retarded grudge against, bans them for the smallest thing.  When they complain he calls them "butthurt"  or "PermaSoaked"  Basically he just makes up the rules as he goes and does everything he can to piss off a few people here. 

So yesterday a friend of many of ours posted this.....

"this site is for fags and degenerates, get out while you can"  It was an obvious joke between 2 friends that have known each other well for YEARS.  Everyone can see it was a joke that.

Officer stoneth banned him for 408 days!!!!!  Not the first or last time he did shit like this.

So i know stoneth will be like "Well with all his ban points he deserved it!"  This is total bs and ill tell you why!  He does everything he can to rack up ban points on certain people so he can do bs bans for long period or perma's

Same BS he has been doing with me for YEARS.....  I get banned non stop from the lounge(and the whole site) for NO REASON AT ALL.  ALL my bans are from stoneth.  I have never once been banned from Magash or any other mods (im actually good friends with a few)

My last ban was almost a month for calling some guy a faggot OFF SITE (on his chat).  I didnt flame him on the growery at all.  This is the same bs he always pulls on a select few of us.  Trying to get ALLLLLL the ban points he can to make it a perma stick!!!

Its quite obvious hes been doing this to me and a few others for a long time....  He has chased off more then a few good people from this site!!

If he gets his way WILL be perma banned (or for a super long time) soon because of his bs bans.  If you look at my bans, 95% of them are for No real reason at all.... he quickly edits or deletes  posts to make it look like me (or whoever) is breaking rules when nothing bad was wrote (people joke around)!!  The slightest joke between friends on the lounge often results in weeks of being banned.

Warning: If you ever insult him he gets super butthurt and will keep the grudge forever trying to get you banned.  Alot of this drama started with Andy and his lil pet Stoneth VS The Growery members (read the old threads)....  I wont get into it tho.

So now its on record that hes a shitty mod.  Its well known... Ask many people on this site. 

Mike:  please look at the bans he has given to the regulars,  and please look at his posts.... all his post are just shitty gremlins in random posts, and insulting people in the Dome.  pointless bs..... he never helps any grower or anyone here.  This site would run soooo much better with him not a mod here!!!!

REPLACE STONETH TO SAVE THE GROWERY

Edited by P-O (09/30/15 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! *DELETED* [Re: P-O]
    #795438 - 09/30/15 08:44 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

:themoreyouknow:

Edited by P-O (10/07/15 03:00 PM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: P-O]
    #795445 - 09/30/15 08:55 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

So I'm in the wrong for banning a flaming troll who knew it was coming.:rofl:
Rock on.
BTW, I did remove one 0 off the right end of his recommended ban time.:smile:
I'll make sure an admin addresses this, not me.
No worries.:getstoned:

InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! *DELETED* [Re: P-O]
    #795462 - 09/30/15 10:27 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by P-O

Reason for deletion: lol

Edited by P-O (09/30/15 11:07 PM)

InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: P-O]
    #795467 - 09/30/15 11:06 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

examples of his bans:

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/749309#749309 ;

36 day ban for this ^

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/740967#740967

30 day ban for this ^

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/723076#723076

3 weeks for this ^

Edit: one more:

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/792307#792307

^ 3 week ban

i could keep going but ive proven my point on the bs bans (jokes/humor/opinion) he gives out to a select few of us, to rack up ban points so he can justify year long or more bans like he gave our friend Volc

Flaming = "Fuck you faggot" for the record

Edited by P-O (09/30/15 11:23 PM)

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: P-O] * 3
    #795521 - 10/01/15 10:32 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Well I just went through Stoneth's last twenty or thirty ban-o-matic entries and they're pretty legit.  Nearly half are for spammers and the rest is mostly trying to get members to understand that outright flaming is meant to be kept in the Thunderdome, not The Smoke Lounge.  I do agree that he seems to have singled you out a little bit P-O, as some of the comments you were banned for were pretty tame.  But if you're going to post something that you know is going to get under his skin, try to restrain yourself, or post it in the Thunderdome only.

I realize we have a minimal staff presence here, and I would like to get more members involved as moderators so that we can have more internal staff discussion as a form of peer review... so if you have any nominations for active members who maintain a level head, preferably those who are willing to help out in our cultivation related forums, please let us know.

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: geokills]
    #795525 - 10/01/15 10:47 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks Mike :thumbup:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: P-O] * 1
    #795526 - 10/01/15 10:48 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Stones legit mane. Ban thoughts instead.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #795531 - 10/01/15 11:29 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Stone definitely singles people out. Most off his band :/ the Kat thirty days come from spammers.  This says more about the level of active members than it does about his performance as a moderator. There's really not much else to say on the topic. 

We have 2 active moderator lb this site.  And in all honesty, I'm surprised this place is still up.  Close to no traffic.  No effort from the sites so called admins to even try and make it a success.  Just fail after fail.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #795533 - 10/01/15 11:38 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I clearly kick ass make me a mod, geo.
I read books about soil and shit.
And I could care less about anything that isn't cannabis so:  extremely level headed :rasta:

Stoneth ain't bad, but if ya single people out for any reason and make them a target when,  if anything they contribute to helping this site from declning into obscurity. Then that's lame.
We do need some help round here, mag can't do it all.
And hawk you are right the shit comes down to ;so little traffic that a worthy ban has to be scraped off the pavement
Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: ashfiken]
    #795534 - 10/01/15 11:43 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ashfiken said:
if ya single people out for any reason and make them a target when,  if anything they contribute to helping this site from declning into obscurity. Then that's lame.

:thumbup:

User Gallery

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: P-O] * 2
    #795536 - 10/01/15 11:48 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Who the heck is this guy?

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlineashfiken
im home
Male User Gallery
    #795537 - 10/01/15 11:49 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

And wtf is thunderdome, I don't see that shit.
Am I not worthy yet to flame without liability!?!?

Cheers

--------------------
Hmmm

I'm from shroomery

OfflineH J Farnsworth
Stranger
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: Hawksresurrection] * 1
    #795538 - 10/01/15 12:03 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

How could it be made better? Is it lack of funds or lack of man power? Maybe lack of content,I know I jump around this site a lot trying to find info that isn't here but is on other sites. It could be the lack of genuine kind people who want to help. my first few days on this sight I had to deal with random assholes that made me want go back to the shroomery for my cannabis answers haha. If we had our quality active members running the individual forums ( not just banning and editing posts but also bringing in new content to their designated forum).The mod setup is not very balanced right now there needs to be more in every forum except for cultivation because that one is pretty well covered.

As for stoneth, never had an issue with him. Haha till today I didn't even know he was the dude with fear and loathing avatar (the color he picked for his username doesn't show well on my background).

If I could cast my vote though I'd say PO should get some responsibility on the site. He wants it clearly and has a good reputation on other sites. So far I've encountered him in: Hash making where he was very helpful even gave me a bunch of tips via pm, I poked through culinary and notice he is well suited in the field of cooking. Why not let him mod Hash making and Culinary? Right now there isn't anybody running culinary cannabis and hash making is basically lawless because even though Magash is awesome he has too many forums to mod.

If you spread out the work it'll come out better.

--------------------
Officially a Colorado medical marihuana patient

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: H J Farnsworth] * 1
    #795550 - 10/01/15 01:29 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Give PO responsibility??:rofl:
Sorry that made me laugh.  He is in fact well known for running off new members before they even settle in.  And I'm man enough to admit this is why he has been singled out for the most part.  The site can't grow with people running off the newbs before they even fit in.  If he learned to separate the dome from tsl, there wouldn't even be an issue.

As far as volcomistoner goes he was a troll that enjoyed trolling.  And I'm sure he knew that ban was coming.

PS:  And this note publicly to geo, Po is to me, what wowitch420 was to you.:getstoned:

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: Stoneth] * 2
    #795553 - 10/01/15 03:11 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I think PO would be a great mod for hash forum, he knows his shit. If he's willing to help people I think he'd be a good candidate

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: geokills]
    #795554 - 10/01/15 03:19 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks man Manitou/Gaskelort :hi5:

Quote:

stone says: If he learned to separate the dome from tsl, there wouldn't even be an issue.

look at my "bans"  i posted them above....  Those are FAR from "dome posts". Even mike said:
Quote:

geokills said:
I do agree that he seems to have singled you out a little bit P-O, as some of the comments you were banned for were pretty tame. 

Im really sick of all this bs and drama with you dude.  Just act like a real mod, and there would be zero problems.  Everyone else here gets along

Quote:

And this note publicly to geo, Po is to me, what wowitch420 was to you.

Bro quit hating .... I help so many people here.  Look at my ratings.  Look in the 
Hashish, Oils & Tinctures forum, and Culinary Cannabis .  Ive made tec's and helped many on how to make hash, cannabis cookies, cannabis Candy, bho, iso oil, ice hash, etc etc.

And unban Volc, hes a good guy.  Loved by many here :heart:

Edited by P-O (10/01/15 04:06 PM)

InvisibleP-O

Re: Report Stoneths BS here... Geo/Mike please replace Stoneth for the Good of the Growery!!!! [Re: Stoneth]
    #795557 - 10/01/15 03:51 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Lets end this stupid drama dude.  Just unban our friend from his 400 day ban, quit banning us over "tame shit" and lets e-shake over a truce. then we can get on with our lives life.

:smile:

User Gallery

#795571 - 10/01/15 07:49 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

I gotta agree with po, which is crazy.

As far add him being a mod, I'm skeptical about that.  You don't just become a mod off one forum on this site, because if the other mods aren't on you have power in them. 

Sorry, but I haven't seen enough to promote you being a mod

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

#795630 - 10/02/15 01:31 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

This guy CBDFarm seems level headed, and appears to be well rounded in regards to his cannabis knowledge.
Not sure if he has the rime or is even interested.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals