Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Smoke report forum/subforum
    #263396 - 08/11/09 04:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I know that this falls into the category of "when the Growery is bigger", but I'd like to suggest a smoke report subforum within the Strains, Breeders, and Seedbanks Forums so that as members try different strains they can share the experience with other users.
This would give a specific place for people to look for attributes of smoke that they might grow/purchase.
I'd be happy to come up with an all purpose smoke report template (please don't use some of the others at the other big cannabis site, its so hard on the eyes!) if that would be useful.

Other users, do you think this would be a helpful addition?

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Re: Smoke report forum/subforum [Re: 81renaissance]
    #263420 - 08/11/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

shouldn't that just be something that's added to all strain reviews?

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Smoke report forum/subforum [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #263508 - 08/11/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That would make sense, but I know at IC how much of a HUGE matter of convenience it is to run a search for a specific strain and be able to look in the smoke reports forum rather than having to search the threads that contain the name of that strain, this would give a standardized response, and a place that is dedicated to strain reviews as opposed to growth parameters, breeder reviews, or other extraneous information when you are searching for a basic "how does it smoke?"
It would also be a central location for that info so that it is easily accessible by noobs and experienced growers alike.
Look at that forum over at IC and you'll see what I mean.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineRyandrnk
Apprentice Farmer
Male
Loc: Sunshine State -- 386
Re: Smoke report forum/subforum [Re: 81renaissance]
    #267147 - 08/18/09 11:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hmm? you know I am very new to the forum and I havent earned my keep yet. However, this suggestion I feel would prove to be very beneficial to growers who would like to try new strands so they know what type of high they can me expecting.

Not only that but 81's suggestion regarding ease of access is a very good point. They wouldn't have to search through all kinds of posts to find the specific information that they are looking for.

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Smoke report forum/subforum [Re: Ryandrnk]
    #267152 - 08/19/09 12:07 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Ryan, its strains, we aren't dealing with string.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies