Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Loc: The Milky Way
Confused About the Marijuana Cultivation Forum
    #725 - 04/20/08 10:37 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Okay, so there is the main forum, and then an Outdoor subforum, an Indoor Soil subforum, and an Indoor Hydroponic subforum. I've got questions that are specifically indoor in nature but pertinent to either soil or hydroponic, but I'm not sure if they should be in an indoor subforum or the main cultivation forum, which would seem to be for questions that aren't specifically indoor or outdoor. I guess I'm just seeking clarification as to how each forum should be used within the Cultivation link... Would it be more effective to simply have an Indoor forum and an Outdoor forum, and then have the "Soil" or "Hydroponic" selected when the post is made, like the different drugs in Psychedelic Experience forum at the Shroomery?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Confused About the Marijuana Cultivation Forum [Re: Sirius]
    #732 - 04/20/08 10:44 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yea, we can think about refining things as we progress and more content is added. But for now, with such little content, we don't want to have heaps of forums that are all practically empty.

My suggestion would be to simply make your thread in the Main MJ Cult forum, and if we do create an appropriate sub-forum for your topic in the future, we'll surely move your thread at that time.

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Re: Confused About the Marijuana Cultivation Forum [Re: geokills]
    #766 - 04/20/08 11:12 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Well, it was more of a question regarding the existing sub-forums. It just seemed kinda weird to post an indoor growing question in the main forum if there were indoor subforums, but then the question about that is that a lot of threads are neutral to the "soil" or "hydro" divide.

I'm just wondering if it would be more elegant to have simply an Indoor forum, an Outdoor forum, and then have the original poster select the "Soil" or "Hydro" category, before the content does come in. I could just be confusing myself on this though. :hehehe:

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
······· º¿° ·······
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Confused About the Marijuana Cultivation Forum [Re: Sirius]
    #770 - 04/20/08 11:14 AM (15 years, 11 months ago)

No, I hear what you're saying, and it does sound like an appropriate compromise.  But for now, let's get some threads in the main MJ Cult forum! :wink:

--------------------
Do Your Part!

--------------------

OfflineSirius
Saturn Ascends

Re: Confused About the Marijuana Cultivation Forum [Re: geokills]
    #1054 - 04/20/08 12:57 PM (15 years, 11 months ago)

Yes sir! :smile: Some friends are looking forward to growing soon and they loved that this site was going to launch on 4/20 because it is perfect timing to start knowing exactly what's up. :bongload:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder