Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyeeha
Stranger

Help outdoor grow
    #793295 - 09/12/15 03:17 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

1 clones
2 7 months
3 4'
4 in groung
5 50% pro mix,compost horse manure,blood meal,bone meal,azomite,lime,dressed top of soil with 20#bag garden soil.
6 water once a week with 5 gallons rain water
8 cha ching,beastie blooms
9 no
10 sun
15 no
16 15 years
  I have been using fox farm nutes along with epson salt i am lost can some one tell me the nute problem i am having  

Edited by yeeha (09/12/15 03:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Help outdoor grow [Re: yeeha]
    #793296 - 09/12/15 03:25 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #793467 - 09/14/15 07:14 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

yeeha said:
1 clones
2 7 months
3 4'
4 in groung
5 50% pro mix,compost horse manure,blood meal,bone meal,azomite,lime,dressed top of soil with 20#bag garden soil.
6 water once a week with 5 gallons rain water
8 cha ching,beastie blooms
9 no
10 sun
15 no
16 15 years
  I have been using fox farm nutes along with epson salt i am lost can some one tell me the nute problem i am having  

How much are you feeding?  Are you feeding each time you water?  You don't test your pH? 

Looks a bit like lock out to me.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlineyeeha
Stranger

Re: Help outdoor grow [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #793578 - 09/15/15 03:13 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I have been feeding once per week 1 tsp per gallon cha-ching  i have never had to check in the ground  i water 5 gallons rain water on wednesdays and 1 gal cha chin on sundays

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #793596 - 09/15/15 06:15 PM (8 years, 6 months ago)

I'd say you are giving them to much cha ching.  Looking at the Fox farms site, it's only used on the finishing stages, and at .25tsp per gallon.

You also said you're using beastie bloom?

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleAGrower
Hydroponic Enthusiast

Re: Help outdoor grow [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #794645 - 09/26/15 10:33 AM (8 years, 6 months ago)

Brother, That is 90% without a doubt (judging that it looks mostly on "newer" leaves (higher on the plant than low) *fan leaves hit* necrotic (Mn) Manganese) is your deficiency. **do tell me is im absolutely wrong**

I say Mn because Mn deficiency is generally found in younger leaves than old. The leaf tissue turns yellow and small areas of tan/brown necrotic appears in the middle but veins usually stay green.

Its role in plant nutrition is to break down enzymes for chlorophyll and photosynthesis production and aids in making nitrates available for protein production.

For Fast Relief foliar feed with a water-soluble fertilizer high in Mn such as Fe-Zn-Mn fertilizer, hydro micros, or Mn chelate. Then add the fertilizer to the water/nutrient mix. compost and greensand also contain Mn but are absorbed more slowly than the water-soluble.

Maganese is rare and almost always associated with Fe-Zinc deficiencies. Too much Mn causes Iron (Fe) deficiency. In addition the plant will show lack of vigor. Mn is not Mobile.

The picture was helpful, but a better description of How long this has been going on, something useful would have been lower pictures close up aswell (even if problem is not down there, almost especially then) show and state that next time, as many pictures and descriptions and information about length or anything regarding the problem will help get more accurate answers.

If what I said seems correct, try the foliar.

You also may try for your soil adding (MG) Magnesium to the soil.

I can safely say it is not a deficiency of (N)-(P) or (K)

Thank you for providing the feeding schedule. I would consider:
Giving it just water for a bit to flush that out. foliar. ponder Mg.. Correct feeding schedule. if your using 1 and he says that brand labels .25 that could be an uh-oh. Good Luck

Edited by AGrower (09/26/15 10:40 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder