Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomystone82
Stranger

Loc: in a jungle
ch9 seeds blue lemon tai
    #777644 - 05/03/15 05:16 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Does someone know this strain first hand? is it mold resistant? have read its potent good bud,its lemon tai x blueberry basically.
Second run of humbolt seeds bubba kush now as we speak,this shit-strain molds just if you says the word 'mold', close to it. I have run their trainwreck,and it was prime stuff. But stay away from their bubba kush is my advise.

--------------------
'Redeem your soul and fly':mushroom2::rasta::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: ch9 seeds blue lemon tai [Re: shroomystone82]
    #777700 - 05/03/15 09:06 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Bubba kush is a kickass strain.
If any of the weed youre growing has mold of any kind its basically your fault and not the fault of the strain. Thats the harsh reality here...

On what parts of your plants are you seeing mold, and whats your airflow situation, watering situation ect ?

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlineshroomystone82
Stranger

Re: ch9 seeds blue lemon tai [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #777874 - 05/05/15 03:45 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

oeric mckenna said:
Bubba kush is a kickass strain.
If any of the weed youre growing has mold of any kind its basically your fault and not the fault of the strain. Thats the harsh reality here...

On what parts of your plants are you seeing mold, and whats your airflow situation, watering situation ect ?

That stupid comment had to be the first! i have never problems with anything,never in 6 years,this bubba kush molds as low as 20-30% relative humidity. This strain,or at least the batch i got five seeds from is very proon to mold. have run 3 seeds from my pack and all three molds.

reason i asked,is if anyone has experience or not,beacause maybe i got a bad batch. its a really good nightsmoke.

--------------------

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: ch9 seeds blue lemon tai [Re: shroomystone82]
    #777880 - 05/05/15 05:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Just because nothing else you've ever grown got moldy doesnt mean its the strains fault that it's growing mold for you.
You have to introduce the conditions molds will favor as well as the spores themselves.
Im sure you know that.
Anyway, you're blaming humidity alone when you also have to look at airflow, remove all necrotic material ect.

Its all good, grow whatever you want.
Im not trying to argue but I think that strain is cool.
You cant act like the mold spores are implanted in your particular batch tho
:cookiemonster:

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlineshroomystone82
Stranger

Re: ch9 seeds blue lemon tai [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #778355 - 05/11/15 05:24 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

all i can say is that this,is the only strain that molds in my area,i have a 400m3 industrial fan and huge charcoal filter. among about 50 strains last 5 years this molds and is a one and only problem causer.anyway,it is now out of my grow forever. will try the cali connection pre-98 bubba.
Blue lemon tai is my big exitement,heard alot of good things. That plant resonates good vibes,its soon to be tested.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract