Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice
    #777507 - 05/01/15 01:43 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

sip guys super excited to harvest my northern lights after a successful gdp grow! my light on my microscope is out making it very difficult to see and distinguish colors of tricromes. lots of hairs are turning red every day but when I see the few tricromes I'm actually able to look at they look a mix of clear/cloudy/ and a few ambers. any advice on how much longer I should hold out? leaves are turning yellow fairly quickly too. thanks!

it's been flowering forever it feels like, it started as the weirdest mutant plant lol I figured I'd wait 3 more days and see what happens

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice [Re: lorrainesic]
    #777524 - 05/01/15 04:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

The leaves look like the plant isnt happy...
At any rate id say it has a ways to go.
Im growing that strain too. Take a look at my grow post to see how frosty it can get

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #777525 - 05/01/15 04:16 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

the leaves are yellow and a bit Rusty my hydroponic store guy said to just keep watering like normal and that the plant is doing that because it's about to die. the plant prolly isn't too happy it's tied down as much as I can without snapping limbs so that the light won't burn the buds :///

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice [Re: lorrainesic]
    #777529 - 05/01/15 04:35 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I also just switched the lighting from 16/8 to 12/12 this is an auto flower strain btw I figure more darkness will build up more tricrome production ehhh idk

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#777550 - 05/01/15 09:48 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lorrainesic said:
I also just switched the lighting from 16/8 to 12/12 this is an auto flower strain btw I figure more darkness will build up more tricrome production ehhh idk

ok well for autos they need 20 hours of light a day for grow and flower. The reason is because they have alot faster metabilizum and with the short grow time they need the extra light to be able to get the energy the need to grow then the energy to flower.  so if you really want to get anything out of the auto flower switch back to 20 hours of light cause u wont get shit off 12 hours.

and if your strain is a auto flower did you notice it went into flower with out having to change lights? cause if you did then that shows it does not need to be put on 12 hours of light because with autos they kinda act like a tomato plant cause once they get to a certing age they just flower.. unlike normal plant they change to flower when u change the light ..autos just do it when there ready.

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice [Re: Mrshroom]
    #777680 - 05/03/15 05:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

super glad I didn't harvest, I went out of town for a day and came back looking at way more tricromes on my northern lights!

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
    #777681 - 05/03/15 05:35 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

With autos you go by the leaves color not the trichrome color as most trichromes on autos do not.turn Amber. I usually let autos flower for 10-12 weeks for a narcotic high.

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #777687 - 05/03/15 06:46 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I am keeping the lights at 12/12 btw because I have a few plants in there that aren't autos that I would like to start flowering,

as for the leaves, most of them are yellowing pretty bad lol it's been flowering for weeeeks but it's actually been growing since like February because it was a mutant at first

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

#778291 - 05/10/15 08:38 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

have to harvest today:/ I let it go another week and a half since this post, you guys were right way more trichromes now and much bigger denser nugs. however my grow tent is outside in my green house and is partially underground and it is raining right now soaking the floor of my grow tent so harvest time is tonight xP super excited it looks amazing super frosty :laugh: if I could I'd leave it another week but we're getting some serious floods and storms so I'm gonna pluck it now. I hope my greenhouse can stand these storms too, I have Pineapple Express, trainwreck, and another northern lights outside of my grow tent getting grown in the greenhouse with the natural sunlight :p

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

#778298 - 05/10/15 11:04 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

no the flooding stopped and only one other plant is budding but it's super early I think they will be okay but yeah I'm checking to make sure:/

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

#778455 - 05/12/15 06:50 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

my girlfriend and I harvested last night all trichromes were milky, I got a new lense to look through, the eyeclops is hands down the best coolest microscope for looking at those! has a super strong 100x,200x,300x,400x zoom and built in 3 inch led screen :laugh:

super happy :wink:

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#778528 - 05/12/15 07:22 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Nicee! not a bad amount. hope it's some good shit.

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Harvesting this Northern Lights soon, could use some advice [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #778587 - 05/13/15 06:52 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

3oz curing now:) not much maybe to some of you but I don't think it's bad for an auto, and it's perfect for me haha

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale