Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecannabispatient
GOD
Male User Gallery
5 original northern lights seeds
    #826427 - 06/14/17 10:03 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

hi,

i got five of these as a free bonus in addition to the 10 feminized hashplant seeds that I bought. The northern lights are regular seeds, both male and female.

Does anyone know what I could do with these? I certainly want to keep them and use them at the appropriate time. I think it would be good to sprout and plant these, but again, only 50% of them will be able to cultivate as plants. What should I do?

also I put four hashplant seeds to sprout in a glass of water but someone did something to the glass of water and now I'm down five seeds (i ate one). So I only have five feminized hashplant seeds left, what should I do with these as well? is it too late to grow outdoors? I live in a northern climate and it is already halfway through june. I was hoping I might get to plant them outdoors still and that it is not too late.

thanks,

cannabispatient

--------------------
I am Jah Jesus Christ Snoop Doggy Dogg Burning Marijuana Tree Lord Shiva King Death Row Kambodia Allah Mahavishnu Masta Killa King Wu-Tang Gautauma Buddha Om Krishna.
My name is Nishith Vijay a.k.a. CannabisPatient

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 5 original northern lights seeds [Re: cannabispatient]
    #826429 - 06/15/17 01:36 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

save em. Maybe run them indoors and sex them over the winter to get ready for next year.

Or if you run a male you could produce your own seeds. A male will start to produce pollen in the first 2-3 weeks of flower, so it can be isolated then selectively harvested.

hemp hearts are delicious and much cheaper at around $7/lb :wink:

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags