Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleP-O

Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Seedbank review]
    #769936 - 02/23/15 10:41 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

i get people like you... most recently i got a guy order off me, and after 3 days he was harassing me non stop.  He contacted my paypal to stop payment (after 4days!)

I just refunded his money and black listed him.  I wish people would be more understanding of shipping times, there is nothing the vendor can do....

The jack ass claims he never got anything in the end.  But even if customs jacked it, they would send him a letter.... some people :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: P-O]
    #769958 - 02/23/15 01:45 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

.I simply just wanted a assurance that they actually shipped my package or to even give me a description of the package...if they knew what the package looked like then that could at least tell me something that assures me that they sent what I paid for and they will not.  If they do not even know what my package looks like that they supposedly sent...then that makes me very suspicious.

There is nothing on the site saying that they have to do that and if they have several different methods of packaging the seeds they may not know which method they used for your package esp since you chose the cheapest method that clearly states everything is on you.

Quote:

I order same way thru every other seed bank also...and still always get a tracking number.  Just like with ebay..I order various stuff only like 10-15 bucks with free shipping from England, France, Germany, China, etc and still get a tracking number as well.

Yeah that's swell but once again you chose a method that clearly states that they don't do tracking numbers for that method so even if they did give you one before they don't have to.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: P-O]
    #770023 - 02/24/15 01:28 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

This was not a 3 days issue..Was paid for nearly a entire month ago...BIG difference between 3 days and nearly a month after payment was received.  Also as mentione dbefore..when I contacted customer support..it took them a total of 45 entire minutes to even make one mention of shipping times (Conversation was time stamped). I also will repeat again that I asked for no refund...asked for no discount...asked for no resend. Also as I stated...I had even the post office themself saying nothing had came to my po box.  So your case is NOT the same as mine.

Now it is interesting you state that if customs jacked it they would send a letter,  There was another person who ordered from them and said they got nothing from customs and Bonza told the guy that the package was seized...however the only address on package was the guys. Bonza had told the guy that he could not get a resend or refund even though he paid for the gaurentee due to "seized by customs"...however again the guy never received a word from customs.

I'll try to find a few other reviews people had with the "guarenttee'.

Here is one of the discussions of a guy paying for the guarenttee...and originally Bonza told him the seeds got taken by customs...but customs never told him that.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/58702-bonza-seeds-no-replacement/page-3

Edited by Seedbank review (02/24/15 01:40 AM)

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Magash]
    #770177 - 02/25/15 06:08 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

::if they have several different methods of packaging the seeds they may not know which method they used for your package::

Well if they do not have quality control enough to know the package people's items ar ein...how do we know they even get the right seeds...since all the seeds look exactly right?

Also paying "extra" for "extra shipping" should have nothing to do with "better quality control".  We can use ebay for example here...we pay for a item thats like 5-10 bucks from another country...we get free shipping or maybe even 2 bucks for shipping...we get tracking number included.  If we order from any other seed bank we get tracking included with all orders no matter which shipping method we pay for...

Now here is something I have noticed with Bonza's shipping...if you pay for standard shipping or stealth...you still get stealth shipping...the items will still come "hidden in some type of item and air sealed wrapper". So what exactly is the difference between standard shipping and stealth shipping if they both come shipped the same way?    All my past standard items came hidden in a item that was air sealed wrapped......which makes me wonder exactly what are we paying for  for the "extra shipping" method....is it just they send a more expensive item like a t-shirt or dvd...etc etc.  Is paying for the extra shipping just to get a "tracking number"...however again all my past standard orders from bonza came with tracking numbers.  I have had some people  recently tell me that what my items came in thru standard shipping was exactly the same thing as how theirs came with the "extra shipping" price.  I am not going to say what the items come in...but I assure you my past orders came in the same stealth items that several people recently told me theirs came in even though they paid for "extra shipping" option. 

::they don't do tracking numbers for that method so even if they did give you one before they don't have to.::

This is a good point....however all this says is that customers are not given the exact service for each order, Generally if a person orders something from any type of company they would expect their next orders to be handled in the same manner....so in theory you could come to a store first time an dget great service and then give great review...come back and get great service and give another great review...come back third time and then are told that they are not require to give you the same great service each time....so then you decide to give a bad review for that order and the company flat out insults you and lets you know they do not need your business since you expected the same quality as past times.  So in truth this is not on the customer this would be on the buisness itself for using what could be considered "decieving quality and standards"....reel you in with good quality service with standard price....then hose you later and then say...sorry we do not guarenttee you get the same great service as your past orders.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Seedbank review] * 3
    #770185 - 02/25/15 06:58 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Well if they do not have quality control enough to know the package people's items ar ein...how do we know they even get the right seeds...since all the seeds look exactly right?

I can really see why Bonza can't stand you.

I'm talking about the stealth packaging they use to ship so the seeds don't get found by customs. Most places have several different methods of stealth shipping so customs doesn't get use to seeing the same packages all the time.

Quote:

So what exactly is the difference between standard shipping and stealth shipping if they both come shipped the same way?

Every place does this the difference is one way comes with a guarantee and one way is for cheap people like yourself.

Quote:

Is paying for the extra shipping just to get a "tracking number".

and the gaurantee that the package will get to your door. Your on your own with the method you chose.

Quote:

I'll try to find a few other reviews people had with the "guarenttee'.

Here is one of the discussions of a guy paying for the guarenttee...and originally Bonza told him the seeds got taken by customs...but customs never told him that.

Why are you even bringing this up. You didn't pay for the guarantee so it doesn't pertain to you.

Quote:

.however again all my past standard orders from bonza came with tracking numbers.

So fucking what. Your bitching like a little girl cause Bonza did something they didn't have to. That doesn't mean they have to do it every time for free.

Quote:

This is a good point....however all this says is that customers are not given the exact service for each order, Generally if a person orders something from any type of company they would expect their next orders to be handled in the same manner....so in theory you could come to a store first time an dget great service and then give great review...come back and get great service and give another great review...come back third time and then are told that they are not require to give you the same great service each time....so then you decide to give a bad review for that order and the company flat out insults you and lets you know they do not need your business since you expected the same quality as past times

This is beyond stupid. Now you expect them to keep records of past transactions so they can give you the same freebies as before.

and if you did give them a bad review for this then you are giving them a bad review cause they didn't give you the freebies that they didn't have to give you in the first place.

If you want the extra service shut the fuck up and pay for it like the site says you need to.

I go to a hydro store in town and know the owner. Sometimes he gives me crap like cutting gel and bloom boosters to test out for free. Sometimes he doesn't give me free stuff. I guess those times I should just call him a cheap asshole and storm out of his store. I mean he gave them to me last time, he should give me free stuff all the time and keep track of what he give me so he can give it again.

Sure sounds stupid doesn't it?

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #770196 - 02/25/15 07:47 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Here is just some tracking prices I found online so we can get a example of how much tracking costs:

Bonza has you pay right at 17.00 for a tracking number and has you think 7.00 for shipping is not enough for tracking.

Here some examples (we will use ebay for these examples):
Using the UK's Ebay site,

S-VIEW FLIP CASE BATTERY COVER & SCREEN GUARD FOR VARIOUS SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONES
4.65usd international tracked shipping using royal mail

Hanes Comfort soft Mens Plain Cotton Long Sleeve T-Shirt Tshirt Tee Shirt S-3XL
6.20usd international tracked shipping using royal mail

Disney Pixar Toy Story That Time Forgot DVD
4.35usd international tracked shipping using royal mail

---------

So going by that there we know 17 dollars just to get a tracking number is not very good...and to say that you do not get a tracking number because you spent 7 dollars instead of 17...does not sound right. Bonza seeds is a single seed company so we know there will be people who only want like 1-3 seeds...which can come to a total of like 30 bucks or less...then you will have to pay nearly 66 percent of that price to get a tracking.

Now for your comment "cheap people like yourself"

Seeds are far from cheap...and also isn't Bonza's business based for people who can't afford the full seed packs from other banks? They offer single seeds to cut costs for customers (Although they are making a bigger profit themself from adding alil extra charge to the seeds for them being in singles). :smile:

For your comment "
Why are you even bringing this up. You didn't pay for the guarantee so it doesn't pertain to you. "

Was it not you that said "should of went with guarentte instead of the other"??  So yes that does pertain well to the conversation. Since it shows the same thing happened to another person who went with guarenttee.

Edited by Seedbank review (02/25/15 08:24 PM)

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #770200 - 02/25/15 08:04 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Here is another person's review of Bonza's customer support.

"I say f'd over because thats how I felt...i tried customer service and got lied too about resends, or someone always saying they were going to "look into it"...(i always waited the one month before making contact)
whenever I asked for a resend I was told can't do that its bad for business! Doesn't seem to be a problem for
any other bank! Anyway after that failed transaction, the apologies, the promises of.extra seeds with a new order,
I gave bonza the benefit of the doubt and placed another order! Only to go through the same bullshit again! Not to mention the hundreds of dollars lost!...i gave up in the end after months and months of txting, getting brushed off and lied too...you were my first bank,i wouldve stayed loyal if you hadn't made me feel like I was being."f'd over"
Hope this makes "sense" to ya... "

And a review under that one from another person:

"Warning to others about Bonzaseeds orders to Qld Wa. Their stealth is really detectable and a lot of people are now donating money and receiving nothing. They should at least give orders over $50.00 lost at least 3 free seeds or even bag seed in regular post as a act of good faith, cost them bugger all. They then tell me that there is only a 1 In 10 chance of making it through with extra stealth and better odds just with regular standard post. Why didn't they suggest this after I made my purchase with extra stealth and suggest going regular as they know the odds. If you purchase from them just get 3 seeds max or choose another seedbank that has good business practise like Herbies or Attitude. "

This one here says theirs went "missing" without any letter from customs and all Bonza did for them was offer them 50 percent off next order.

"i tried to get seeds from bonza earlier this year, they got into brisbane QLD then dissapeared, no letter from customs though. bonza said they would give me 50 percent off my next order but who wants to donate more $$$? Alot of seed banks just have shit stealth. i have had many orders from over seas via a "black market" website, whos vendors actually know what there doing when it comes to stealth. "

This one had theirs taken by customs but no letter...Bonza would not do anything because customs sent no letter.

"My order from bonza was not very stealthy and I had green tape but no letter :/ said they wouldn't re-ship without letter "

http://www.rollitup.org/t/bonzaseeds-experience.619909/

Edited by Seedbank review (02/25/15 08:07 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #770206 - 02/25/15 09:11 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So going by that there we know 17 dollars just to get a tracking number is not very good...and to say that you do not get a tracking number because you spent 7 dollars instead of 17...does not sound right. Bonza seeds is a single seed company so we know there will be people who only want like 1-3 seeds...which can come to a total of like 30 bucks or less...then you will have to pay nearly 66 percent of that price to get a tracking.

It's not just the tracking number it's the guarantee that they will send again if the package gets found. They can also charge anything for the service nobody is twisting your arm making you buy from them.

Quote:

and also isn't Bonza's business based for people who can't afford the full seed packs from other banks? They offer single seeds to cut costs for customers (Although they are making a bigger profit themself from adding alil extra charge to the seeds for them being in singles)

yes but there are a half a million other places that do it like that also

Here is one that has a good rep and they cost less

http://www.castle-marijuana-seeds.com/

Review  http://www.rollitup.org/t/castle-seed-bank-review.403911/#post-5258467

--------------------

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #770207 - 02/25/15 09:22 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

::guarantee that they will send again if the package gets found. ::

Last time I checked all those packages are insured by the postal service...so if the packages gets lost..the postal survice pays the sender back the cost of the item.  So I think you get that with tracking. So the guarenttee is not something extra over the tracking which a person should pay for since regardless if package is lost the seedbank would be getting their money back. So they should not try and make something that is already guarentteed seem like it something THEY are giving you as something "extra"..when the postal service is already offering this service.

It is covered here
http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/royal-mails-claims-process-for-loss-damage-and-delay

I heard of castle thru sin city seeds...castle supposed to be pretty cool but thats just from word of mouth.

Edited by Seedbank review (02/25/15 09:31 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #770210 - 02/25/15 09:39 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seedbank review said:
::guarantee that they will send again if the package gets found. ::

Last time I checked all those packages are insured by the postal service...so if the packages gets lost..the postal survice pays the sender back the cost of the item.  So I think you get that with tracking. So the guarenttee is not something extra over the tracking which a person should pay for since regardless if package is lost the seedbank would be getting their money back. So they should not try and make something that is already guarentteed seem like it something THEY are giving you as something "extra"..when the postal service is already offering this service.

It is covered here
http://www.royalmail.com/personal/help-and-support/royal-mails-claims-process-for-loss-damage-and-delay

I heard of castle thru sin city seeds...castle supposed to be pretty cool but thats just from word of mouth.

You just don't fucking get it. The postal service will not give you you're money back if the seeds get caught in customs. They send the package to you without the seeds and a notice that the seeds have been taken. Bonza will resend in that case and that is not something they get reimbursed for.

"So the guarenttee is not something extra over the tracking which a person should pay for since regardless if package is lost the seedbank would be getting their money back."

So once again you are wrong since the most common way to lose seeds is from customs taking them.

So show me where any postal service is going to cover the charge or do what you claim for marijuana seeds taken by customs.

--------------------

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #770213 - 02/25/15 09:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Actually...Bonza does not resend, refund, etc if they are caught by customs..they only do that if they are lost in mail. It is in the small print.

Here is some of the fine print in their disclaimers.

Germnination:
However, Bonza seeds does not accept any product-liability and we do not give any guarantees.

-However it also states this further in disclaimers-

To give you complete peace of mind when shopping with us, we guarantee to credit you for any item you are not totally happy with.

International:
Bonza seeds can regrettably accept no responsibility for products intercepted.

Damaged goods:

In the unlikely event that an item is found to be faulty or damaged, you may send it back for a replacement or refund.

-Did it not just state in other section they accept no product liability in event it is faulty?-
-However just under that line it reads-

We do not refund payments for damaged goods but rather credit your Bonza Seedbank account with either the value of the damaged goods or the equivalent amount in Eucalyptus Points.

-Did it not just say above that one that they do give refunds?-

If your goods were damaged in transit then you should follow the steps provided:
Pick 'n' Mix seeds can be returned within the SeedPod only if the security seals remain intact.

-If items damaged wouldn't it damage the security seal? How would we know if product is faulty or damaged if we do not open the seal?-

Here was a person's reply about what Bonza told them after paying for guarentee and customs got it

"Heads up.
I bought a seed order and paid for the highest stealth with Bonza.
The order was taken by customs.

6 weeks later "Bonza doesn't replace guaranteed order if intercepted", only if lost, or stolen, or undelivered.
That was their response. "
https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/58702-bonza-seeds-no-replacement/

I did just now look to try and find out exactly what a person gets for the "guarentee" and it is just blank without explination of what you get with it.

http://support.bonzaseedbank.com/hc/en-us/articles/201804932-I-want-to-know-more-about-shipping-guarantees

"So once again you are wrong since the most common way to lose seeds is from customs taking them. "

If I am wrong, please show where Bonza resends if they are taken by customs..because no where does it say that.

Edited by Seedbank review (02/25/15 10:52 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Seedbank review] * 2
    #770220 - 02/25/15 10:57 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Bonza Seedbank does not guarantee that Customs will not confiscate goods ordered by you. In the unlikely event that this should happen Bonza Seedbank regrettably will be unable to refund payments or resend confiscated products unless the order was covered by guarantee.

That's what I've found. If your package doesn't show it's not gonna be cause of damage or crap it's gonna be cause customs has it and if you're buying from a company that won't guarantee that well then you're screwed.

What it boils down to is this. You can whine and bitch all you want but if you continue to buy seeds from them after all the shit you have posted about them then you get what you deserve.

--------------------

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #770227 - 02/26/15 01:33 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I can not make any sense of their disclaimers...it contradicts itself non stop...then when I just rechecked what the 17 dollar shipping option is...it just says "you get a tracking number and resends until it arrives"  but nothing else...very vague.

I am not whining and bitching...I am just giving my experience with them. I just do not want anyone else to go thru what I went thru.  There is alot of people who seek seeds because they have cancer and other medical issues...many of those are strapped for cash and time is of essence to many of those..etc etc Hell even myself am a Chemo resistant Leukemia patient on my 4th year without remission and CBD is only thing that works for me.....I would hate to see a fellow cancer patient go thru that mess just for seeking out CBD strains....especially if CBD is the only thing helping them. They have enough stress going on in their life. And truth is...if Bonza wants to stand behind their customer support acting like they do to their own customers...Bonza is not the only seed bank out there and there is alot more seed banks out there that actually do care enough about their customers to give them better treatment.

OfflineJesco
Stranger
    #795713 - 10/03/15 01:12 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Seedbank Review you fucked up. You should have ordered with the right shipping method.

The tracking never worked when shipping to Aus... a waste of time and money. Not that Bonza would inform you of that fact unless you asked them why the tracking never worked... happy for you to pay for it though.

OfflineJesco
Stranger
    #795716 - 10/03/15 03:21 AM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Seedbank review said:
Here is more screen shots where Bonza started to even insult me when I was just a customer who spent money on a product I had not received...I think the question I asked was very reasonable and I was NOT insulting in any manner...I just wanted to know if there was any way to actually verify they sent me what I paid for or for them to even be able to describe the package they claimed they sent me....for this I was insulted. They even said I would be a "lunatic" "with no friends" if I told others about my experience with them.  So I guess anyone who has a bad experience with Bonza is seen as nothing but "Friendless Lunatics"...from the conversation it is quite clear that they do not have any quality control in place to assure items are actually sent and that means if they simply just do not send then it's just "oh well" with them....and we are supposed to not tell others if we had a bad experience with them???  Hell I was not even asking for a refund or even a discount on future orders...I just wanted to be assured they sent me what I paid for geez lol

Ahh... I see you've also encountered 'Carmen Winstead' too :frown:

OfflineJesco
Stranger
    #796609 - 10/11/15 09:20 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
This is beyond stupid. Now you expect them to keep records of past transactions so they can give you the same freebies as before.

Of course they keep past records of previous transactions. Are you really as stupid as you're trying to portray yourself? I'm an ex-bonza customer and I could log in and see every transaction I did with them for the past 4 years. Where does the "so they can give you the same freebies as before" come into it? You have no legitimate argument, are you yet another shill for bonza? I'm losing count of how many there are...

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Jesco]
    #796612 - 10/11/15 10:13 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jesco said:
Quote:

Magash said:
Seedbank Review you fucked up. You should have ordered with the right shipping method.

The tracking never worked when shipping to Aus... a waste of time and money. Not that Bonza would inform you of that fact unless you asked them why the tracking never worked... happy for you to pay for it though.

Wow so damn near 9 days after posting this.
You come back with this...vvv...
Quote:

Jesco said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Of course they keep past records of previous transactions. Are you really as stupid as you're trying to portray yourself? I'm an ex-bonza customer and I could log in and see every transaction I did with them for the past 4 years. Where does the "so they can give you the same freebies as before" come into it? You have no legitimate argument, are you yet another shill for bonza? I'm losing count of how many there are...

Smells trollish to me.:smile:

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineJesco
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Stoneth]
    #796965 - 10/15/15 04:49 PM (8 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Smells trollish to me.:smile:

What part? About the transactions? I still have a screenshot of my old account with bonza, all the transactions from the first one is right there.

InvisibleCBDFarm
Quit the Growery
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Jesco]
    #799159 - 11/20/15 12:50 PM (8 years, 4 months ago)

Damn... I wouldn't want to order from Bonza... There customer service rep is an asshole... Calling other people a lunatic just because they want to know where there item they payed for is... Sounds like a shit company to me.

OfflineMr. Zero
Stranger
Ive found Bonza to be very credible and considerate. [Re: CBDFarm]
    #800658 - 12/08/15 10:38 AM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Let me just say that I've spent a good $5000 with Bonza Seedbank and will continue to do so.  Carmen is polite and tries her hardest to deal with the situation fairly even if it is not to your favor.  Shes set me straight once and I realized I was in the wrong.  They are professional, carry great strains and have really good promotions.  The only thing that could be improved on is their website design. I know its probably so you'll see more strains and order more but I'd like to customize my search to "high thc" or "short" or "x days to bloom"  Ive not found this to be the case with their website; you can select from breeders, or sort by price etc. but when im looking I end up spending 100s more....maybe this is by design lol,  I just chatted with Carmen today and she is, as always, polite and fair.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules