Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAnabolicBuddy
Stranger
WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam?
    #662599 - 03/17/13 05:19 AM (11 years, 14 days ago)

okay so i ordered from bonza like 3 days ago, 2 strains with stealth (free gift) shipping, all together costing over 40 aus dollars, and today when i went to check the order status, it claims that my account does not exists and my email is not on their file.. anyone have any input on this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: AnabolicBuddy]
    #662762 - 03/18/13 02:22 PM (11 years, 13 days ago)

OfflineAnabolicBuddy
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: P-O]
    #662763 - 03/18/13 02:38 PM (11 years, 13 days ago)

hey again, so first off i wasnt accusing bonza of scamming me, i was asking if it was something that has happened before to anyone else.. haha and you know what, i feel like a complete jerk off, the reason i couldn't log in is because id spelt my email incorrectly, bonza had been emailing me to my (incorrectly spelt) email, and after i had emailed them directly they they replied strait away explaining what had happened, i also confused (free gift) for free seed lol (free gift) meaning t-shirt or pen or something haha all in all it was my own fault, and bonza handled the situation perfectly i think, they had been in the right the who time, and gave me 100% attention in fixing the matter, awesome customer service! i am sorry again bonzaseeds! and thank you! i am a down right idiot. ill update again once ive received my seeds!

InvisibleP-O

#662764 - 03/18/13 02:44 PM (11 years, 13 days ago)

start a grow long here when u start up

Edited by P-O (03/18/13 05:33 PM)

OfflineAnabolicBuddy
Stranger
    #662766 - 03/18/13 03:01 PM (11 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
start a grow long here when i start up

yea i will man :smile:

InvisibleP-O

#662770 - 03/18/13 04:11 PM (11 years, 12 days ago)

NICE!

welcome to the growery. 

feel free to come into the lounge to shoot the shit

and the grow fourm is filled with great growers, if u need any help at all.

i rated u too.  :hi5:

OfflineAnabolicBuddy
Stranger
    #662827 - 03/18/13 11:48 PM (11 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

PositiveOutlook said:
NICE!

welcome to the growery. 

feel free to come into the lounge to shoot the shit

and the grow fourm is filled with great growers, if u need any help at all.

i rated u too.  :hi5:

hey man that was way nice :smile: ill rate you too if i can figure how! man if you can point me in the way for a good begginners guide to indoor growing, would be great, i could look, but if you know of a good tek strait up that would be awesome

Offlinescrapske
Stranger

#662839 - 03/19/13 05:39 AM (11 years, 12 days ago)

keep us updated man

i been curious bout ordering seeds from bonza in australia

goodluck!

OfflineAnabolicBuddy
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: scrapske]
    #663012 - 03/21/13 05:19 AM (11 years, 10 days ago)

yea will do man :smile:

OfflineAnabolicBuddy
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: scrapske]
    #663587 - 03/26/13 02:04 AM (11 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

scrapske said:
keep us updated man

i been curious bout ordering seeds from bonza in australia

goodluck!

hey man, seeds just arrived today! super fast! took about 9 days to get here! so happy, and i got a "blacks" wallet as a free gift included in stealth shipping lol

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #769706 - 02/21/15 05:32 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I have had good reviews for Bonza until this year, Ever since start of 2015 Bonza has started getting a really bad customer service attitude toward it's repeat customers.  I will try to add screen shots of just some of the types of issues I had with their customer support. I never asked about a "guarentee"...never blamed them for anything...never even asked about delivery...I just wanted to know if there was a way they can give me ease of mind that they actually sent it...or if they could even describe my package....just something..anything...

Edited by Seedbank review (02/21/15 05:54 PM)

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
    #769707 - 02/21/15 05:46 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Here is more screen shots where Bonza started to even insult me when I was just a customer who spent money on a product I had not received...I think the question I asked was very reasonable and I was NOT insulting in any manner...I just wanted to know if there was any way to actually verify they sent me what I paid for or for them to even be able to describe the package they claimed they sent me....for this I was insulted. They even said I would be a "lunatic" "with no friends" if I told others about my experience with them.  So I guess anyone who has a bad experience with Bonza is seen as nothing but "Friendless Lunatics"...from the conversation it is quite clear that they do not have any quality control in place to assure items are actually sent and that means if they simply just do not send then it's just "oh well" with them....and we are supposed to not tell others if we had a bad experience with them???  Hell I was not even asking for a refund or even a discount on future orders...I just wanted to be assured they sent me what I paid for geez lol

Edited by Seedbank review (02/21/15 06:04 PM)

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Seedbank review]
    #769746 - 02/22/15 03:43 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Dang wont be fuckin with that seeds bank!

Offlinebonzaseedbank
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: budgrowerwannabe] * 2
    #769748 - 02/22/15 04:08 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I have read through the ticket involved here and I think you're being highly selective about your recap.

You hounded the support agent for nearly 45 minutes asking the same question repeatedly in different formats.  She attempted to end the conversation several times and you repeatedly reconnected with no other intention than to bully her.  It strikes me as hypocritical to the maximum that you would the post this in such a way that implies you are the victim here.

Let's recap for the benefit of any interested parties although I imagine there will be not too many.

You ordered using an untracked shipping method.  This methods specifies that no tracking or guarantees will be provisioned.  You purchase at your own risk.  You have ordered using this method twice already and received the goods and it's safe to assume, therefore, that having ordered a third time you have confidence in our service.

The most recent order despatched on the 4th February and we generally advise that shipping occurs in around 10 working days but CAN take up to 25 working days dependent on the mail carrier performance at any given time.

You then, at various times, in the conversation ask for the whereabout of the package (not possible to ascertain as you ordered without tracking), a resend of the goods (not possible because you opted not to pay for a guarantee but more importantly because 25 working days have not elapsed you actually don't know the goods will not be delivered) and finally for verification of shipping ( which is essentially yet another way of you asking for tracking).  Whilst we do keep clearly keep shipping manifests (without which we could not be billed by our own mail carrier) we are not in the habit of provisioning internal business documentation to customers.

Your behaviour and attitude was aggressive and had no other intention other than to gain a reaction from the agent dealing with it.

Having had the above pointed out to you several times you then pulled the timeless "if you do not do what I want I will tell everyone you scammed me" line. 

Once again, delivery can take up to 25 working days.  If you want the benefits of tracked and guaranteed shipping then it needs to be purchased and paid for.

Offlineutahbudman
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Seedbank review] * 1
    #769750 - 02/22/15 04:17 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Seedbank review said:
Here is more screen shots where Bonza started to even insult me when I was just a customer who spent money on a product I had not received...I think the question I asked was very reasonable and I was NOT insulting in any manner...I just wanted to know if there was any way to actually verify they sent me what I paid for or for them to even be able to describe the package they claimed they sent me....for this I was insulted. They even said I would be a "lunatic" "with no friends" if I told others about my experience with them.  So I guess anyone who has a bad experience with Bonza is seen as nothing but "Friendless Lunatics"...from the conversation it is quite clear that they do not have any quality control in place to assure items are actually sent and that means if they simply just do not send then it's just "oh well" with them....and we are supposed to not tell others if we had a bad experience with them???  Hell I was not even asking for a refund or even a discount on future orders...I just wanted to be assured they sent me what I paid for geez lol

You seem like a real asshole, man.  I have no allegiance to Bonza, I have used them but also Herbies Sea of Seeds and loads of other bank.  It's fuckin obvious if you want to track a shipment then you need to buy the rite service not come here bitchin because you were a cheap ass when you bought the cheap shipping. option in the first place.

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: bonzaseedbank]
    #769753 - 02/22/15 07:49 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Actually I never once asked for the where abouts of the package, I have the entire conversations.  I asked simply can you verify it got shipped and you refused, I asked to describe the package or give details of the package..again refused.  That is not asking anything about delivery.  If stuff gets lost in the mail..hey it happens..however for the amount of money seeds cost...we should not be pushed aside or called lunatics or told we have no friends when we just asking without profanity or cussing or insults about if you can provide proof that you actually shipped what we pay for and we as the one who paid for the items should be allowed to at least get some information about the package which you refused to do.

You will not once find me asking "where the package is"...you will not find me once insulting you....

Now as for you talking about being dispatched the 4th....interestingly you left out the part where after nearly a week of you taking my money I had to contact support and asking about if the items had shipped yet since after nearly a week they still had not shipped...and very interestingly just as i'm in the online support screen it magically pops up as "shipped"..like litterally during that conversation.

You say I was bullying her...however who was the one doing insults?  sure wa snot me..that was YOUR company not me...there is not one thing from me that constitutes bullying however if you look up the definition of bully..you will see that describes what your customer service did...main part of a bully is...insults.  It may have been 45 minutes..however that would of been from your customer support's waiting time to reply. 

You say me contacting customer support was only for me to get a "reaction"....interestingly I will repeat it again..I just asked about the items that i PURCHASED and had not received.  I also have a letter right from the post office that says nothing has entered my post box at all in the last 10 weeks. 

My last order from your company I did not pay for anything extra and guess what...you gave me a tracking number.  It is also interesting that right after you made your reply...someone who never posted before pops in to offer insults alil simular to the ones from your customer support.  Now again.. I have not insulted you...talked down to you like a dog...I am just giving the facts.

Edited by Seedbank review (02/22/15 08:07 AM)

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: utahbudman]
    #769754 - 02/22/15 07:58 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Here is how I can tell that you are associate with Bonza.....I have used herbies, sea of seeds, attitude, bonza, and others...guess what..never once paid for the stealth option and ALWAYS got a tracking number....herbies, attitude, sea of seeds, and others have always gave me perfect customer service as well.

You would also know that "stealth" includes "bulky" items which show up as "bootleg" items and gets tore apart because the customs are looking for bootleg dvds, wallets, clothing, video games, electronics, etc etc.

Stealth packaging in most cases will come with about 1-3 week longer delivery time because of the dvds, wallets, tshirt, coffee mugs, etc etc. Customs has to check to see if those items are on a bootleg list.

And let's not forget to mention your post showed up less than 10 minutes from when Bonza posted...and as a person who has never posted here before. Let us also not forget to mention that...umm not ANYWHERE in the conversation was "wanting to track shipment" is mentioned..which again suggests you are associated with Bonza. Please show where I asked a single thing about wanting to "track" a shipment. :smile:

Oh and back to bonza seeds...interestingly....nothing on my account shows I ordered from you the amount of times you stated...so you just showed that you apprently do not even know exactly how many times I ordered from you with the account associated with those tickets which you admited was not fake screen shots. Which this again tells me that something is very wrong with your "quality control" if you can't even get the number of times that account has ordered from you.

Oh and the big factor here....Bonza....in your reply....you yet again did not mention anything along the lines of "we assure you it was sent" or "we have a quality control in place to assure what is bought from us will not be lost on our part"....so you kinda shyed away from that part yet again.

All you are saying here is...we can send you our hard earned money and then pay alil more to get it shipped...however we will not provide you with any assurance that we actually will send it...we will not provide you any rest of ease that you even sent items we buy....and you make us sign a disclaimer that even if you do not send it or if you lose it on your part...you still keep our money.  Yet however if we reorder and pay a even higher price for shipping we will get a tracking number..which we end up paying more than twice the price that we would have originally..and we still never get a guarenttee that the original item was even sent from you.  And then if we question about our items we purchased we will be met with insults and if we decide to tell others about our experience then you will insult us even more.  Thats all I am seeing here.

Edited by Seedbank review (02/22/15 08:24 AM)

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: bonzaseedbank]
    #769755 - 02/22/15 08:42 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

As for customer service attempting to end conversation "several" times...naw she attempted that only ONCE....and I never "reconnected"  I was still typing when it poped up she had left and then she poped back in....so at least tell the truth about that part as well.  I can upload the video of the entire thing.  You stated I do not know math....however you stated once was considered "several"....and you did not even get the number of times I ordered from you right...and in the customer support conversation you could not even get the right amount of days it had been since you took my money.  Yet according to you...I have no math skills.  The numbers you are putting in just this message does not even added up to the actual numbers.  Your customer service did not even mention "25 days" until wayyy into the conversation...I had tried to even look on your website for delivery times and could not find anything....when I looked it said "this will be updated soon" or something along those lines...however your customer service never flat out said "25 days" until nearly the end of the conversation which you already stated was will in 45 minute mark.  Which again the delivery time is irrelevant to the subject because this is about how can you assure us you even sent the items we bought...how do you know what we bought ever made it to the post office from your part....we have no guarenttee that you will even send what we pay for.

I was not asking for a resend...was not asking for a refund..was not asking for a discount....I was just asking for description of my package or even assurance on your part that it was even sent by you after I paid you....and you want to insult me and talk down to me like a dog, call me a lunatic, say I have no friends, say I do not know math, and now even lying to me about the customer support conversation lol  Then have your ole buddy over there who is defiently associated with you to call me a a-hole....thats reallly good business especially since you admited I was in fact a repeat customer and admited that what I have said here was the truth. You talk about I was talking to customer support for 45 minutes...guess what...you could simply stated in first 5 minutes...please wait 25 days...but no you had me in customer support screen for 45 minutes BEFORE you made any mention of 25 days...hell I proved I am who paid for the package and you simply refused to even allow me to even know what my package looks like.....and you wonder why I was asking if there was any way for you to prove you even sent it....seriously.

Edited by Seedbank review (02/22/15 09:15 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Seedbank review] * 1
    #769890 - 02/22/15 09:52 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Seedbank Review you fucked up. You should have ordered with the right shipping method.

bonzaseedbank don't be such a pussy. You don't need to make a puppet just so you can call somebody a asshole, it makes it look like there is something shady about you and from what I can see your bank has pretty good reviews.

:happyweed:

OfflineSeedbank review
Stranger
Re: WTF! ordered from Bonza Seeds! scam? [Re: Magash]
    #769903 - 02/23/15 07:02 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I ordered with them the same way I always do...and every time I still get a tracking number...their stealth never goes thru...it shows up as a "bootleg item" at customs.....customs thinks the stealth items are "knock off" items like copies of name brand clothing...bootleg dvds...etc etc

I order same way thru every other seed bank also...and still always get a tracking number.  Just like with ebay..I order various stuff only like 10-15 bucks with free shipping from England, France, Germany, China, etc and still get a tracking number as well.

Items do get lost in mail..items do get snatched by customs..etc etc...thats a given...however that not the issue here....like i said i asked for no refund...asked for no future discounts...asked for no resend.....i did not ask for location of package....I simply just wanted a assurance that they actually shipped my package or to even give me a description of the package...if they knew what the package looked like then that could at least tell me something that assures me that they sent what I paid for and they will not.  If they do not even know what my package looks like that they supposedly sent...then that makes me very suspicious.  They have been doing a "clearence" of inventory for past 2 months so that makes me think that with all their sales they could of maybe misplaced my package before it got shipped out....I mean it took them nearly a week for them to even say they supposedly sent it. It was not even showing as sent until I contacted customer support the first time after like 6 days of me paying.  The top of their customer support screen does say "ask us anything"....hell it took them 45 minutes of talking for them to even mention  "it can take 25 days"....they could of said that in first 2-3 minutes...but they did not...45 freaking minutes of them talking to me like a dog before they even say "wait 25 days".  This whole thing is a customer support issue and "quality control" issue.  I am quite sure the person on the bonza seeds account here that replied here is the same exact lady that talked to me thru customer support (Carmen) since she is the same lady that does the editing for the bonza site..yet here she talking in 3rd person for some reason.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom