Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Grow tent too big?
    #768145 - 02/01/15 08:49 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

Ordered a grow tent online and it stands 5ft tall and the base is 3x2' , shes a beaute! however, the name of the game is stealth at mi casa and this thing looks bulky and tall. I layed it down on its side so it became 5 feet wide, and 3feet tall. Is 3 feet tall enough for plants? I built a wooden table over it with hinges to hide the entire tent laying on its side. Are all my efforts in vein?

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineothyem
Male
Re: Grow tent too big? [Re: lorrainesic]
    #768148 - 02/01/15 10:55 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

You can cut the posts down with a pipe cutter to whatever height you want you will just have extra material at the bottom. I had to cut mine down to 6ft.

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

Re: Grow tent too big? [Re: othyem]
    #768221 - 02/02/15 07:36 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I would have some slack on the tent fabric part if i cut it:/ Not even sure if i could cut this thing but would 3 feet high be enough? I have auto ryders so they are small strains. My plan was to hide the tent with a table and hinge doors. but a 5ft high table looks silly, but i can get away with a 3 ft high table and 5 ft wide lol

--------------------

“I think people need to be educated to the fact that marijuana is not a drug. Marijuana is an herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?”
Willie Nelson quotes

Offlinelorrainesic
Stranger

#768392 - 02/04/15 07:45 PM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I just had a new idea, since the grow tent is outside in a greenhouse, if the 3 feet is not tall enough with the tent on its side instead of standing up 5 feet tall, I can cut a hole in the bottom of it and lower the plants into a fitted hole :laugh: thus giving me more space between the plants and light

--------------------

Willie Nelson quotes

Offlineothyem
Male
    #768471 - 02/06/15 01:20 AM (9 years, 1 month ago)

I can't really give much advice on growing in confined spaces. I havent done any thing less then a 10x10. Maybe someone here can. You can also check out some micro grow logs to get some ideas. Google turns up quite a bit of grow logs/info. Sorry I can't offer anymore help.

OfflineTaskism
Devalchemist
Male
Loc: Portland, Or.
    #785423 - 07/15/15 02:02 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Dude, cut a tent sized hole and recess the tent into the ground 2 feet. then only three feet are above ground for being covered by the table and you get all 5 feet of height available, its stealthy and no damage to the tent.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck