Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
Re: Jardin darkroom tent vs HTG grow tent - worth the extra $ for Jardin [Re: popcorn900]
    #737047 - 06/21/14 08:32 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

popcorn900 said:
Quote:

ShroomingChaos said:
I use an Agromax 5x5x8 and I LOVE IT!  Best 200 bucks I've ever spent.  When I have everything in place like it should be, I have NO light leaks at all.  The waterproof floor is awesome!  I was on a budget and very pleased with my purchase.  I pieced my setup together for half the price of buying a complete kit.  My 1K HPS light was bought off Craigslist for only 100 bucks, came with bulb, digital greenhouse 1k watt ballast and socket so I was stoked!  Best of luck finding a tent that suits your needs.

Very nice. I too just put my tents in the bedrooms lol the drippers calm me at night. 200.00 for a 5x5 you got a good deal. who cares if it has no name at least it didn't cost 400.00 just for a brand lol.i gota ask how you keeping that tent cool? I see no ducting?

At the time, I had a window unit AC blowing into the side of the tent, which isn't visible in the picture.  I currently run a 6" fan to cool my reflector and have a 4" bringing fresh air in.  Check the link in my signature and you can see the new setup in my current grow log.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenight trainV
Male

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Jardin darkroom tent vs HTG grow tent - worth the extra $ for Jardin [Re: c1d]
    #737076 - 06/21/14 11:13 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

c1d said:
It's amazing how growers lose their freakin minds on message boards when someone suggests getting a tent for over $10, I've never seen that like I have in my search for a grow area solution.

I find it funny that people will gladly pay $100 for a shroom growing kit which is basically $10 worth of items you can get at any walmart in the country but people get so bent out of shape over the price of quality grow gear. 

Not all brands are the same but generally the brand name tents are better made and the shops selling them will stand behind the products with better pre/post sale service.

Look on eBay at a lot of the "cheap tents" and you will see the seller is also selling womens lingerie, led taillights and all kinds of other crap. They have no clue about actually setting up your grow and can't provide any answers to basic growing questions other than no returns accepted.

The cost/quality/service does come into play but I could drive a 92 sunfire or a 2014 escalade they both get you from point A to point B but if you have a problem you aint gettin shit from the used car dealer except "sold as is" but the caddy dealer will bend over backwards to fix any problem you may encounter.  The same goes for grow gear and grow shops.

We carry Sun Huts and GrowLabs both quality brands that have been around quite awhile. If you have a problem we fix it.  The same can't be said for many sellers of the no name tents.

And c1d you will be happy you went with the Jardin they are quality tents.

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: Jardin darkroom tent vs HTG grow tent - worth the extra $ for Jardin [Re: night train]
    #737078 - 06/21/14 11:24 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

night train - coupon in your sig doesnt work, have another one?

--------------------
:firecum:

Invisiblenight trainV
Male

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Jardin darkroom tent vs HTG grow tent - worth the extra $ for Jardin [Re: bEelzeBosS] * 1
    #737080 - 06/21/14 11:30 AM (9 years, 9 months ago)

bEelzeBosS I fixed it. Should work now.

Offlinec1d
Stranger

Re: Jardin darkroom tent vs HTG grow tent - worth the extra $ for Jardin [Re: night train]
    #737083 - 06/21/14 12:02 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

night train said:
Quote:

c1d said:
It's amazing how growers lose their freakin minds on message boards when someone suggests getting a tent for over $10, I've never seen that like I have in my search for a grow area solution.

I find it funny that people will gladly pay $100 for a shroom growing kit which is basically $10 worth of items you can get at any walmart in the country but people get so bent out of shape over the price of quality grow gear. 

Not all brands are the same but generally the brand name tents are better made and the shops selling them will stand behind the products with better pre/post sale service.

Look on eBay at a lot of the "cheap tents" and you will see the seller is also selling womens lingerie, led taillights and all kinds of other crap. They have no clue about actually setting up your grow and can't provide any answers to basic growing questions other than no returns accepted.

The cost/quality/service does come into play but I could drive a 92 sunfire or a 2014 escalade they both get you from point A to point B but if you have a problem you aint gettin shit from the used car dealer except "sold as is" but the caddy dealer will bend over backwards to fix any problem you may encounter.  The same goes for grow gear and grow shops.

We carry Sun Huts and GrowLabs both quality brands that have been around quite awhile. If you have a problem we fix it.  The same can't be said for many sellers of the no name tents.

And c1d you will be happy you went with the Jardin they are quality tents.

Thanks for posting, I will check out your online shop too, I will need plenty of gear to deck out my tent in the next month or so!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder