Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePDX
Stranger
Or/Wa Pesticide Resources?
    #764673 - 01/08/15 07:52 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Hello, Im looking for anyone in Oregon or Washington looking to do research and development for Canna specific pesticides. I am a state licensed applicator with the legal ability to consult.  Is anybody out there doing research?  Im looking for a toxicologist, maybe a lab person or some like minded science types. 

Many people don't know that the pesticide label is the law, and NO label's include cannabis making restricted use pesticides a crime in this industry (organic or not).. 

Nobody wants to smoke insecticides, I want to help!!!!

Anyone know anything about pesticides can anyone help me get involved?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Or/Wa Pesticide Resources? [Re: PDX]
    #764678 - 01/08/15 08:35 AM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Those labeling requirements are there to prevent quacks from selling farmers snake oil. There is no Cannabis specific pesticides because there doesn't need to be one.

Now if you wanted to come out with a line of pesticides that cover a few different products that are more cannabis/smoke friendly then you'd just need to start selling those pesticides that are on the shelf with a fancy label that looks like its dedicated to cannabis.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

OfflinePDX
Stranger
Re: Or/Wa Pesticide Resources? [Re: phychotron]
    #764874 - 01/10/15 12:44 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

True, NO restricted use pesticide should ever be near a grow.  Pesticides are not tested to be ingested thru inhalation.  I need a toxicologist and a medical doctor and chemist to tell me whats in the vapor and just how much pesticide is inhaled and what are the chemical changes that take place?  Does anyone else wonder this shit?  I am an expert on pesticides and I know like zippy zap except its bad...  some of our "weed tax" needs to fund this kind of research and I would like to be involved.  Can anyone help me?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies