Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleP-O

The Growery Christmas Thread * 1
    #762346 - 12/19/14 09:49 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

6 days till xmas.... i better finish up my shopping soon!

Im so glad my family did secret santa this year, fuck buying for a shitload of people and getting a bunch of junk!

Im baking a dozen weed cookies for christmas day.  Gonna hand em out to any family members that will eat one :dancer:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: P-O]
    #762355 - 12/19/14 10:37 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

poorboy what did u buy the kids for xmas?

InvisibleP-O

#762385 - 12/19/14 03:42 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

not even one pitty post....

ill whore this thread by myself then :foreveralone:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
    #762386 - 12/19/14 03:51 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I got my girl a provari (a really nice ecig) because she loves mine and her e cig sucks and I  know she's been wanting one for a while. I don't know what she got for me though... she's really thoughtful and awesome so I bet it's something cool.

I'm leaving ATL tomorrow to go up there for a few weeks, probably permanently to be honest. I'm gonna start looking for a position as a bartender/mixologist at one of the places downtown there and get back set up again.

This will be the first Christmas in all my 25 years that I haven't spend with my family. And I ain't even sad. My family has been driving me crazy lately and it would be forced anyway, the only person I would legitimately and honestly want to see would be my brother. For everyone else I would just be being a puppet, putting on a smile and being nice because it's the holidays and I'd have to. It just made much more sense to me to go up to Asheville to be with my girlfriend and spend the holidays with someone who I honestly want to be with.

I got my brother some silk bondage ropes of different lengths for Christmas, because his girlfriend likes being tied up and they have been using zip ties.  :sexymeow:

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#762387 - 12/19/14 03:54 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:

not even one pitty post....

ill whore this thread by myself then :foreveralone:

I really wanted to get an ugly christmas sweater, I found some really perfect ones online. But with recent events money became strapped so I didn't get the ones I wanted online. And they were fairly expensive (30$).

So when I get up to Asheville I'm gonna go thrifting to see if I can't find a nice ugly christmas sweater.

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

InvisibleP-O

Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: still beLIEve]
    #762392 - 12/19/14 04:13 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like you got a good christmas ahead of you. 

Im still using a spinner+protank3 for a ecig... id like to upgrade sometime

I got my wife gloves/traveling coffee mug/candles/tea set/ and other small shit.

We agreed id buy her brand new tires for Christmas... so all this extra shit is just gonna keep her happy (happy wife = happy life)

I think im gonna buy myself some 20" black rims for my truck, for my own present to myself lol

https://ebrandon.ca/ItemView.aspx?item_id=1255451

Its the only thing i want right now :cool:

InvisibleP-O

#762394 - 12/19/14 04:16 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I bought my son a shit load of toys, clothes, and a new car seat.

This prob will be best christmas ever.... just because i get to see him open and play with his presents

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#762397 - 12/19/14 04:21 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
sounds like you got a good christmas ahead of you. 

Im still using a spinner+protank3 for a ecig... id like to upgrade sometime

I got my wife gloves/traveling coffee mug/candles/tea set/ and other small shit.

We agreed id buy her brand new tires for Christmas... so all this extra shit is just gonna keep her happy (happy wife = happy life)

I think im gonna buy myself some 20" black rims for my truck, for my own present to myself lol

https://ebrandon.ca/ItemView.aspx?item_id=1255451

Its the only thing i want right now :cool:

Yeah I'm excited, I got a great girlfriend and I can't wait to see her again (only 18 hours!!). And we do the long distance thing just fine because we are both awesome, but I'm about done with all of that and want to be with her full time. Probation was holding me back but I'm just gonna go ahead and move there until I hear about my transfer. Asheville is close enough where if they call me to come in I can be there that day. And I got people in Georgia that would say I lived with them if it ever came to that.

If you upgrade check out the provari (www.provape.com). Expensive but well, well worth it. And don't take my word for it, check out ecigforum.com, they will tell you the same thing. Now it is pretty expensive, BUT they are literally indestrucible. I've had mine run over by a car, dropped in water, I drop it at least once daily, etc. And it still works just as the day I got it. And if worst case scenario happens and it does break - you can send it in and they will repair it for you.

Also, this is the first time I've done it - but the most recent one I got for my girl for christmas, I got a used one on ebay. Which doesn't bother me because of the build quality I just talked about, I know it's going to work forever. So I just got the provari piece in black (179.99 on the website), a colormatched extended battery cap (20$ I think on the website), and 2 batteries (22$ for the paid) all in a little set. So retail from provape.com that would have cost a little over 220$. I paid 103$ shipped off ebay.

So if you ever decide to upgrade and get one, definitely check ebay. They are built so well getting one used doesn't matter.

Those wheels are nice dude! I forgot - which truck did you get? It was a white dodge 1500, yeah? If so those will look killer on there.

--------------------
niteowl said:

InvisibleP-O

#762403 - 12/19/14 05:04 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

My pup in the holiday spirit

A fort i made for my 11th month old son today.... he loved playing in it.

My mom is all mad that i decided i was not gonna tell the santa lie to him, when hes older.  She feels that every kid should get to experience the "magic" that thinking santa has brought you presents brings.

I just feel that there is no need to ever lie to my kid.  I was crushed when i found out santa was not real, and everyone was lying to me the whole time.  Its also kinda like pre religion to me....  "be good, there is a magical man always watching you".

I dont think he needs to think santa is real in order to enjoy christmas.  So i dont think im gonna lie to him.  Christmas is about family, not about getting material gifts from some fat dude.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: P-O] * 1
    #762405 - 12/19/14 05:13 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Hopefully you tell him 'God' isn't real either.

:thumbup:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: P-O] * 1
    #762407 - 12/19/14 05:26 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:

My mom is all mad that i decided i was not gonna tell the santa lie to him, when hes older.  She feels that every kid should get to experience the "magic" that thinking santa has brought you presents brings.

I just feel that there is no need to ever lie to my kid.  I was crushed when i found out santa was not real, and everyone was lying to me the whole time.  Its also kinda like pre religion to me....  "be good, there is a magical man always watching you".

I dont think he needs to think santa is real in order to enjoy christmas.  So i dont think im gonna lie to him.  Christmas is about family, not about getting material gifts from some fat dude.

I see your moms side, but as a parent, thats totally your prerogative. My only issue would be making sure he knows not to say anything at school, because it wouldn't be fair to ruin the secret for other kids who do believe and whose parents are enjoying having their children experience that magic.

--------------------
niteowl said:

Invisiblevinsue
GRAND OLD FART
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #762414 - 12/19/14 06:50 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:... My mom is all mad that i decided i was not gonna tell the santa lie to him, when hes older.  She feels that every kid should get to experience the "magic" that thinking santa has brought you presents brings...

:awesanta: . . . :peace:

--------------------
" One toke over the line...

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: vinsue]
    #762431 - 12/19/14 08:58 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

I've just been growing some christmas trees...

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#762434 - 12/19/14 09:06 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

What up dudettes! Just picked up a custom pendant for my girl with her birthstone, getting moms a gift card to somewhere and for my father I will get him some quality thermo shirts.

Im trying to get my self a sythesizer for xmas.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #762439 - 12/19/14 10:41 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
What up dudettes! Just picked up a custom pendant for my girl with her birthstone, getting moms a gift card to somewhere and for my father I will get him some quality thermo shirts.

dont get a giftcard! thats the worst present!

think a little bit and get your moms something more then a gift card!

--------------------
niteowl said:

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #762440 - 12/19/14 10:47 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

P-O said:

I see your moms side, but as a parent, thats totally your prerogative. My only issue would be making sure he knows not to say anything at school, because it wouldn't be fair to ruin the secret for other kids who do believe and whose parents are enjoying having their children experience that magic.

i totally know what you mean. this is something that often comes to mind whenever i think about the idea of having a child/children. same goes for religion.

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

#762445 - 12/19/14 11:15 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
poorboy what did u buy the kids for xmas?

We took it easy this year because we are taking them up north to see snow since it does not snow here.

I did get my son this HUGE rover truck thing. Its fucking :mindblown: ill find a link. I also got him some legos and a big ass batman action figure.

My daughter got a bunch of frozen stuff, a monster high doll, and this big ass doll house play house thing. Comes with blow up furniture and shit.

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

Invisiblepoor boy
Village Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: poor boy]
    #762446 - 12/19/14 11:17 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes
Lessons learned then gradually surfacing, Letting go, stripping naked to scream
I am not perfect nor do I strive to be, I am alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns
I'm a retarded, disfigured clown
Dying to be heard through the simple art of letting this heavy wall finally fall
I'm an equal being of no race, or color, a hallucination if you will
Sneaking into the lives of strangers, and letting them fall apart to a new rhythm just to feel better

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#762448 - 12/20/14 12:01 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

still beLIEve said:
Quote:

Sham87 said:

dont get a giftcard! thats the worst present!

think a little bit and get your moms something more then a gift card!

You're right. Thank you

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Invisiblefoodsgoodtoo
Don'tknoNoNoGnuBobo
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The Growery Christmas Thread [Re: poor boy]
    #762476 - 12/20/14 10:51 AM (9 years, 3 months ago)

sweet man

--------------------
"From the people who sing well" -Nasty Nas

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order