Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleP-O

Anyone go to they gym regularly?
    #756748 - 11/10/14 08:45 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I used to workout 3-4 times a week, but got lazy the last 2 yrs.  Well i took up my buddys offer to go to the (new) YMCA here for a free day pass.

That place is fuckin weird.  There was this old dude standing in the lockeroom naked, and when we left he was back in there showering naked with the shower currant open.  My buddy says hes always in there nake (gay creeper!). 

They gym was too packed too, so It kinda sucked because sometimes u had to wait for a machine or a spot at the free weights area, and when we went in the sauna afterwards there was a bunch of Russians in there in knee high socks, toques and gloves (and in there swim shorts too).  I figured it must be a bet (who can stay in there the longest)

So needless to say FUCK the YMCA, its for poor people and gay weirdos. But i did enjoy getting back into working out, even though im stiff as a cock in a whore house, today (sore!!) .  So i think im gonna join a cool gym this week and get back into it...  :lifter:

Anyone workout much (home or a gym)?

My buddy goes everyday (no rest days), and he doesnt use set/rep... he just does max rep every time :facepalm: 

He wants me to join the Y, but i dont think its my kinda spot to workout.  Only good thing is the girls yoga room and fitness room is beside gym and u can watch while u workout

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone go to they gym regularly? [Re: P-O]
    #756751 - 11/10/14 08:53 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

lol....You ain't seen shit homeboy. Back in the 80's every nigger on the planet had that jerry curl shit in his hair. Try going to the gym and using the benches and shit after a squadron of them have been in there. Use to leave a fucking slick in the swimming pool also. :fuckyeahdance:

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleP-O

Re: Anyone go to they gym regularly? [Re: Magash]
    #756753 - 11/10/14 08:56 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

Invisiblecaptain.koons
Failed Botanist
Re: Anyone go to they gym regularly? [Re: P-O]
    #756805 - 11/11/14 10:56 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

I was going 5x a week, I busted my hand really bad a couple months ago. Several breaks and a torn ligament causing my thumb pain whenever it was extended out. Easing back into things now.

I have the luxury of having mutliple gym memberships with multiple locations so I can go elsewhere if it's a gong show. Sometimes I find myself driving around for a long time before I find a gym that isn't filled with guidos.

In a few months I'll need to do my back and chest workouts at home as all of the gyms I go to only have 100lb dumbbells. I actually like the rules and what not of one gym the most but also hate it the most for having a lack of equipment, too many members, and no overnight cleaning people. Ironically enough they have dumbbells that go to 120lbs which would hold me over for my chest workouts for quite a while, but not back. #1stworldproblems

--------------------

TROLLS NEED LOVE TOO!

Jump to top Pages: 1

North Spore Shop: Cultivation Supplies