Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

I'm going to open a donation shop.
    #745889 - 08/31/14 06:28 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

If you were in the area, would you stop by? Like, free medicine to everyone, donate if you want. Survive on donations, open 7 days a week.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGoonerHeClips
Stranger

Re: I'm going to open a donation shop. [Re: chromegnome]
    #745892 - 08/31/14 06:31 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chromegnome said:
If you were in the area, would you stop by? Like, free medicine to everyone, donate if you want. Survive on donations, open 7 days a week.

Hook it up, Brah.

Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

Re: I'm going to open a donation shop. [Re: GoonerHeClips]
    #745897 - 08/31/14 06:47 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It's in the works I'm working on a presentation for my supplier, I would need donations of cured ready to go medicine for all patrons, Medicine for all. An organization dedicated to excellence, and serving patrons with the best quality medicine money doesn't have to buy. That way no one goes without, regardless of wallet size. We can live off of the donations and thrive while helping the community. Sponsor the growers, really spread this stuff. I'm out of town on a job right now but once I get back I think this is the future.

Just so it's known, i have a mental illness, diagnosed psychosis-unknown, this is why I smoke weed, it relieves my anxiety and thought process, making me feel "normal". It's a wonderful thing, weed, this dream herb, healing everyone, from all kinds s of illnesses, beautiful day coming, I can see it.

Edited by chromegnome (08/31/14 06:51 PM)

Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

#745901 - 08/31/14 07:14 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

After bills are paid donate back to the growers, seems like a great non profit idea.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#745902 - 08/31/14 07:49 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck but it's not gonna happen. There are a ton of hidden costs that people don't think about. One of the biggest is keeping a lawyer on retainer.

Buy the property or better find one hell of a nice landlord. Hard enough to find landlords that will allow to have a dispensary that charges let alone one that is going to give weed away.

Then after seeing 2000 people before 10:00AM cause the word is gonna get out that some club is giving out weed your gonna need a huge supply. I sell to the clubs and I don't mean to sound like a asshole but I don't pay bucks for nutrients, massive power bills, and risk my ass (no matter what state your in) so I can give it away nor can I (like most growers) afford to.

You got one hell of a task ahead of you just to open it let alone keep it going without charging. I think the word you need to throw away is "free" and start thinking more along the lines of "discount" if this is to work.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

Re: I'm going to open a donation shop. [Re: Magash]
    #745947 - 09/01/14 05:35 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

That makes sense, but I think the possibility is very real, It's going to take some like minded folks to help, but this can and needs to happen.

This isn't for people just looking to get high for free, without weed I would be dead, and I know their are many others in the same situation as me, and they deserve not to have to pay for medicine unless they absolutely have too, and I think the responsible adult smokers that work and make do should have a similar mind set. We can all make sacrifices in order to go further.

Don't get hung up over hidden costs, the government can lend a hand through non profit and really make these shops shine, and that's the next step in getting it legalized at the federal level, get the feds involved. They step a foot inside and the wall of cards most certainly will tumble.

We all see things differently but we can't sit here, after going this far, to only be satisfied with a pile of money and 2 states...

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #746565 - 09/05/14 10:30 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

I would think it would be 10 years at the earliest before the federal government starts giving grants to non-profit cannabis distributors.  but magash makes some really valid points.  its like a construction job, it'll take at least 2 times as much money and time as you plan.  Check out the organization the Wo/men's Alliance for Medical Marijuana (WAMM).  They give their shit away.  But it's a volunteer run, donation based co-operative.  Very awesome group.  They even have a hospice program where they give cannabis medication to terminally ill patients.  good luck!

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: I'm going to open a donation shop. [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #746566 - 09/05/14 10:32 PM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Cool to see you back around.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: I'm going to open a donation shop. [Re: KaptKid]
    #746604 - 09/06/14 10:00 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

Offlinechromegnome
Stranger

#746734 - 09/07/14 11:18 AM (9 years, 6 months ago)

It's just a dream of mine, where everyone can enjoy this medicine the way they should, for free. I know the world revolves around money but if everyone saw this issue on the same level, we could really progress in this so called drug war.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals