Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
BLUEBERRY issue
    #744868 - 08/23/14 01:25 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Hey kiddies.
So... among many others, I've been raising lots of veg plants of "blueberry" from Dutch Passion.

Thing is, all the reasonably old ones (I'd call them teen aged) are fully flowering.
I'm not talking couple hairs, I mean lots.... I've put a couple of the worse off ones in the flowering room already :/  .... I was looking to raise a few monsters though.
Anyone grow this strain and have an issue here??  its definitely strain related as all else is normal...

Oh its 24hr light too

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

Re: BLUEBERRY issue [Re: oeric mckenna]
    #744894 - 08/23/14 07:48 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe they were mislabeled autoflowers. I had that happen once...and it was a blueberry too.

--------------------
:firecum:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Re: BLUEBERRY issue [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #744971 - 08/23/14 07:55 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

No doubt brotha...
They're reasonably tall tho but that's possible... I wasn't sure if that was a known issue or anything.
Shit smells cool tho so far

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #744982 - 08/23/14 08:42 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Dutch Passion is one of the worst seed companies out. Their version of blueberry is very very pron to hermies and mutants. DJ Short the breeder of blueberry use to work for them and when he left they released a unfinished version he was working on. He took em to court in Holland and they can't use his name in the descriptions anymore. Let us know if you get anything worth wild from it cause it will be the first time I've heard of it if you do.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Re: BLUEBERRY issue [Re: Magash]
    #745025 - 08/23/14 10:26 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

No doubt. well...even his original cross sounds promising.. who knows man.. they're healthy at least, could be worse. I did make lots of clones tho so if I don't dig it, it'll be another round to go past :/

My brother gave me the clones though and he's definitely got some crystal covered sour/fruity buds.
Looked like a slightly below average yielder from that example though... well plus this whole flowering when it feels like it shit..

--------------------

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

#745027 - 08/23/14 10:31 PM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Oh but speaking of mutants, Nirvana's white widow is the most fucked up swelling midget mutation I've ever seen in my life.  All that pain in veg...waiiiiiiting.. and its kind of making up for it...almost.

At least the bubblegummer, trainwreck, and NL are impressing me vastly on a couple levels as far as some new shit I'm running
(New to me)*

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #745049 - 08/24/14 07:20 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

You know I've always liked Nirvana's strains. They get a bad rap for being knock off but they actually make their own versions of strains and give them similar names example: AK48. (not that that is any better):shrug::justdontknow:

I did this with the AK48

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#745052 - 08/24/14 07:54 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

One of the first things I ran was nirvana bubbelicious and despite being like 1$ a seed(which they should all be) it was probably one of the best highs I had out of the maybe 15 strains. It bothers me that the exact  genetics are a secret though. I personally think bubblegum in general is one of those strains that proves super high THC doesn't equal better bud.

That sucks if you got an autoflower unknowingly. I think the recent boom in "auto flowering"/ruderalis crossed strains is a potential threat to the preservation of cannabis genetics. Maybe not as big a threat as Monsanto genetics will certainly be, but still a potential threat.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: BLUEBERRY issue [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #745054 - 08/24/14 08:14 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

the exact  genetics are a secret though.

It's Bubblegum x Purple Skunk according to Mau. (he owns Nirvana)

--------------------

InvisiblebEelzeBosS
Are my eyes red?

#745059 - 08/24/14 08:56 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

oeric mckenna said:
No doubt. well...even his original cross sounds promising.. who knows man.. they're healthy at least, could be worse. I did make lots of clones tho so if I don't dig it, it'll be another round to go past :/

My brother gave me the clones though and he's definitely got some crystal covered sour/fruity buds.
Looked like a slightly below average yielder from that example though... well plus this whole flowering when it feels like it shit..

I didnt realize these were clones...if so that probably rules out the possibility of mislabled autoflowers. If your brother cloned an autoflower they wouldn't have grown much at all before they started flowering.

--------------------
:firecum:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Re: BLUEBERRY issue [Re: bEelzeBosS]
    #745061 - 08/24/14 09:09 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Yup^  now that I think of it, maybe he did something to them early that triggered that response, like power outages or something.... 

& yeah I'm not against the nirvana genetics... apparently they state that there is this one white widow pheno that infrequently appear ,  but I happened to have landed it... it seemed to swell instead of growing upward at a normal rate... like it was flexing its plant muscles haha... super tight internodal spacing...fat stems..

Pretty much rock hard sexy buds candying up tho..  & yeah I supported Nirvanas kickass pricing...

--------------------

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

#745062 - 08/24/14 09:15 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Oh & thanks for the inside tidbit about dutch passion.
  I don't know much about the integrity of seed banks... jus what the description says, pricing, and the sound of a name haha... 
    On the autos yeah I used to bitch about them too...but my friend grew an auto amnesia haze from I think dinafem, that changed my opinion!  definitely a solid yield while I blinked.. Speaking of Dinafem, Im growing their Moby Dick now... although its in veg and its one ugly, lanky bitch IMO.  sure it has nothing to do with flowering performance I'm just racist towards sativa-esque lank haha

Thanks for engaging the discussion guys! I had to take about 8yrs off cuz of kids but now that I'm al old hermit... haha... game onn

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#745067 - 08/24/14 10:15 AM (9 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

the exact  genetics are a secret though.

It's Bubblegum x Purple Skunk according to Mau. (he owns Nirvana)

Ah I had heard that, and also heard that all their stuff was crossed with purple skunk, but I thought i'd also heard that wasn't true anymore. dunno

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds