Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Loc: its cold
reading material?
    #706835 - 01/13/14 12:35 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I have read Jorge Cervantes marijuana horticulture indoor outdoor growers bible cover to cover more times then I can remember.  Are there any other must reads, books you all particularly like, an old go to?  I am looking to start a library and I enjoy reading about cannibis horticulture.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: reading material? [Re: sveumy] * 1
    #706836 - 01/13/14 01:19 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleSacajaGanja
Beer
Male

Re: reading material? [Re: Magash]
    #706851 - 01/13/14 10:35 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

:thumbup: :fuckyeahdance: Great recommendation. Cheers mate.

~Skunk

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Re: reading material? [Re: SacajaGanja]
    #706918 - 01/13/14 06:28 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Awesome thank you.  I feel that there is more then one right way to do everything thus the more I can learn about any one topic from a number of sources the better the results will be.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: reading material? [Re: sveumy]
    #707151 - 01/13/14 10:07 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

It's getting old but it's good.

Good but it's not from a old time weed grower.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

#707168 - 01/13/14 11:16 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you sir, you are a wealth of information.  Recently my job has required me to sit in solitude for hours on end with limited cell service and no internet access.  I figure what better time to read.  Those will be added to my next amazon purchase.

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#707439 - 01/14/14 08:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The best 3 I've seen with tons of info and color pictures are 'Growing Elite Marijuana', that ed Rosenthal book in new edition and jeorge cervates marijuana horticulture book. The 'growing elite marijuana' book is probably the most noob friendly and nice to look at. I think the writer took a lot of his info and pictures directly from this site tbh.

all those books and a shitload of older books and magazines may or may not be free to "sample" (indefinitely) via torrent site.=x

GL

Edit add: I just was reading through Jeorge Cervates book and it is actually pretty thorough, and has a lot of breeding information and other things ed rosenthals book lacked, but it seems slightly outdated by maybe 10 years. Athough I think ed rosenthals has htings Cervantes doesn't as well. All I know is it's probably better to not get the "elite marijuana growing" book vs the other 2 if you are interested in detailed information. Make sure it's the most modern copy whatever you get, because Ed rosenthals newer edition VS old editions are completely different in content and length.

Edited by Midgetpawn (01/15/14 03:22 AM)

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Re: reading material? [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #707603 - 01/15/14 06:45 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you.  I am trying to build a library of information.  Searching forums for general information is time consuming and arduous.

InvisibleP-O

#707635 - 01/15/14 08:16 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

It's getting old but it's good.

I own this bad boy.  bought it years ago

Offlinesveumy
seeker of enlightenment
Male User Gallery

Re: reading material? [Re: P-O]
    #707658 - 01/15/14 08:53 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I own that book as well.  I have been reading it for about 5 years it is currently my bible literally.  As it is the only book I own on this topic.  I have several books on vegitable gardening, flower gardens, composting, and so on.  I also own several books on the topic of home brewing and so on, on many topics.  I have a lot of hobbies and I refuse to stop learning new things and how to be better at the things I do.  I am a seeker of enlightenment.

InvisibleKenInVic
Tuk U 4:20/24/7/365
Male User Gallery

Loc: 3rd Rock from the Sun Flag
    #826414 - 06/14/17 11:01 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

My apologies for raising an old thread but I thought it would be better to keep this related item under the same roof.

I have Jorge's 'Bible" and Rosenthal's "Grower's Handbook" currently in my library.  Is Clarke's "Marijuana Botany" still relevant in this hobby or can my money be saved for better reading material?

Yes, yes, the search engine will give lots of good reading material.  However, I can't take my tower and monitor to the can with me.  :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds