Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Benzo's & Opiates = Death?
    #706604 - 01/11/14 05:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

So after a long and skeptical analysis of my experience I decided that I need to get it down to words in order to preserve my thoughts on this  tentative series of events.

In in no way do I recommend that anyone try this specific combination of drugs. I was waY beyond foolish for entering the 'terra incognita' unwittingly but by a fucking miracle I was lifted out of semi consciousness and into the cold and bitter realms of reality...

...I had contacted my mother to come see me that particular night and previously had taken 4mg etizolam... something I had just got into and have grown to like. Etizolam appeals to me because I'm not innately socially adequate, it boosts the confidence in me when speaking to people I see little of and helps in all aspects of social interaction. That alone is more than enough, but on top of that it increases awareness and makes me to generally become more aware with added but subtle euphoric inclinations.

So you could say I picked up a little benzo-derivative habbit. I previously experimented with Etizolam, Flubromazepam, Diclazepam, Pyrazolam and a few others but Etizolam was always a favorite.

This particular night began with 4mg Etizolam. What I haven't stated is that these kind of drugs make me stupidly reckless. It's kind of like a confidence 'overload'. With me being already reckless, this was really pushing the button so to speak.
I made an opium tea previously that day and naturally, under the benzo spell, I forgot I had taken the Etizolam and drank the entire batch of tea. It wasn't until later when I began to realize I'd taken the Etiz but by then it was too late.

Before I know it I'm nodding like crazy, the hardest nods of all time in fact. I was loving every second of this mind bending euphoria which previously I had not encountered on this level. The classic opiate auditory-hallucinations were all the more pronounced and I was insanely condensed into that moment of utter bliss.

Then I realized my mother was coming over.
I literally crashed the second that thought ran through my already mashed brain...what to do???

I panicked and at the same time must have lost consciousness as my mother then arrived with my sisters.
The rest was a blur but I retain some of the events in my memory and what was told to me afterwards (although I never pressed my parents for details as I was too ashamed to)

From just realizing that my mother had entered my house with my younger sisters  to then realizing I was in hospital literally spooks me to this day of writing this.

I awake from this bizarre reality; I'm sat on a chair in the local hospital! What the fuck indeed! This can't be real I tell myself. I look to my left and my fucking Dad is sat next to me! Suddenly I come to terms with what is happening; my mom came home and entered the  house with a spare key I gave her and she saw me freak the fuck out; in turn I scare my sisters and in the hysteria, she calls my Dad to come quickly, he arrives and I'm carted to hospital like the a freak.

I come round in the hospital and turn to my Dad and insist that I'm alright and insist to take me home, he seems to acknowledge my pleas but does little. I notice how powerful the drugs I consumed are and am powerless to preventing them from affecting me and am continually drop in and out of consciousness.

Next thing I know the nurse is attaching these sticky pads to my legs and chest. I remember that she couldn't care less about my situation (and rightly so) and she merely attached them to my t-shirt and not my actual skin (even in this state I could comprehend that she wasn't doing her job properly).

A while later a different nurse pops in the room and asks me what I took. In my bewildered state I decline from giving her the specific information and just say "legal highs". She exclaims that there's been a lot of people been admitted to hospital due to legal highs and that there's been a lot of deaths too because of them. This memory sticks out in my mind quite strongly.

And that was it, from what my memory allows me to recall. I wake up the next day, with these sticky pads still attached to my legs and chest and peel them off. I get out of bed and ring my mom in which she tells me partial sequences of the events that had transpired and I feel super ashamed that I made such a grave mistake. I cannot undue what had happened though.

I will never mix these lethal drugs together again unless I plan on committing suicide. I know what it's like to die now, it's like falling asleep without vividly recalling the dreams. It's peaceful in a morbid kind of way. And I at least have taken that into perspective.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: Fazed]
    #706605 - 01/11/14 06:00 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Too many words

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: Picklez]
    #706606 - 01/11/14 06:09 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
Too many words

InvisibleP-O

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: Picklez]
    #706607 - 01/11/14 06:10 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

ya

TL;DR for sure

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: P-O]
    #706616 - 01/11/14 06:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

He took benzos and opiates.  His mom showed up while he was nodding.  He freaked out.  Family took him to hospital.  Somehow he equates this to dying.....

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

#706617 - 01/11/14 06:59 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fazed said:
I will never mix these lethal drugs together again unless I plan on committing suicide.

:werd:

glad you're alright

Maybe stay away from the distilled drugs and stick to weed n shrooms for a bit :wink:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

InvisibleP-O

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #706618 - 01/11/14 07:03 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
He took benzos and opiates.  His mom showed up while he was nodding.  He freaked out.  Family took him to hospital.  Somehow he equates this to dying.....

:lol: thanks

User Gallery

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: niteowl]
    #706619 - 01/11/14 07:05 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Fazed said:
I will never mix these lethal drugs together again unless I plan on committing suicide.

glad you're alright

Maybe stay away from the distilled drugs and stick to weed n shrooms for a bit :wink:

*cough*Cocaine*cough*

--------------------

-niteowl

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #706624 - 01/11/14 07:17 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Quote:

niteowl said:
Quote:

Fazed said:

glad you're alright

*cough*Cocaine*cough*

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #706632 - 01/11/14 07:42 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I've had a friend overdose on heroin, while under the influence of Xanax.It wasn't fun carrying
him around until i got a ride to the hosptial.. So, Be careful, no one should have to deal with
an overdosing body. especially not your family.

--------------------

OfflineBumble_Dick
loathsome brute
Male User Gallery

Loc: cage-free tomatoes
    #706635 - 01/11/14 07:54 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Etizolam doesn't do much for me. It's like a watered down Valium. You should stop inviting your mom over when you're loaded.

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: Bumble_Dick]
    #706636 - 01/11/14 07:56 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I loves me some zanies n fent....its a hell of a party

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: P-O]
    #706639 - 01/11/14 08:05 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

:lol: thanks

yeah thanks for the cliff notes version

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#706672 - 01/11/14 10:38 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fazed said:
reckless

This sums up your post really well. And you were correct in saying: You were way beyond foolish.  I've done much harsher benzos while on much more potent opiates and still ended up in good health. Preparation is key in doing these drugs. Abstaining, of course, can prevent you from being in this situation, but preparation could of prevented any of this from happening at all. Once again, this is the person who is at fault and not the drugs. Better luck time, if there is any. I wouldn't recommend this cocktail to anyone, but the ones who understand that responsibility is essential in experimenting with such lethal drugs.

That said, I'm glad you came out to the other side to poast about it.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
    #706680 - 01/12/14 12:28 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:

Thanks dude.
OP... smoke your drugs instead

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

User Gallery

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: GreenHorns]
    #706683 - 01/12/14 01:36 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, smoke those etiz :cookiemonster:

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #706691 - 01/12/14 08:24 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

As long as you learned from your mistake, it was a mistake worth making.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Invisiblemjmihalov
Stranger

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: RasJeph]
    #706714 - 01/12/14 01:24 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The last time I did this I did .1-.2g of boy & 5mg Xanax, both without much of a tolerance. I was fucked up the whole day, threw up like 20 times and just felt terrible the whole day.

It was enjoyable for a minute, but I did too much.

Invisibledrawde
Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: P-O] * 3
    #706775 - 01/12/14 08:55 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Picklez said:
Too many words

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Quote:

Picklez said:
Too many words

Quote:

P-O said:
ya

TL;DR for sure

What are your problems? This took me like 30 seconds to read.
You people are whats wrong with the growery.

--------------------
King Koopa said:
The amount of pot that Gask smokes is equivalent to a guy shooting heroin on weekends

InvisibleFazed
and dazed

Re: Benzo's & Opiates = Death? [Re: drawde]
    #706845 - 01/13/14 07:44 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

That's what the internet does for some people, turns them lazy-or stupid.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order