Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Thai by greenhouse
    #702323 - 12/26/13 05:24 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Anyone ever try it before?

Looks like a great plant for outdoors/GH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #702345 - 12/26/13 07:27 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

If it's real Thai is a great strain. I personally don't trust Arjin or his seed company at all.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: Magash]
    #702360 - 12/26/13 07:50 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Well I plan on growing some next season.

Hopefully they turn out as great as the video.

:growingweed:

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Loc: Babylon
    #702703 - 12/27/13 09:21 PM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
If it's real Thai is a great strain. I personally don't trust Arjin or his seed company at all.

So far my greenhouse seeds have done pretty well, but I haven't done anything from start to finish yet. I agree with you tho Mag, they have fair prices on all their strains, but it seems like he is in it for the money and fame and not for the plant. Idk, maybe its just me that thinks that way, but he seems like a shady dude.  :shrug:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: TribalSeed]
    #702769 - 12/28/13 02:00 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

TribalSeed said:
Quote:

Magash said:

So far my greenhouse seeds have done pretty well, but I haven't done anything from start to finish yet. I agree with you tho Mag, they have fair prices on all their strains, but it seems like he is in it for the money and fame and not for the plant. Idk, maybe its just me that thinks that way, but he seems like a shady dude.  :shrug:

Nah man you are right on the money. I've met him a thousand times and all he wants to talk about is bobble head dolls he has of himself that say "King of Cannabis" on them and crap.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisiblefortheloveofnature
noob

#702785 - 12/28/13 06:39 AM (10 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

TribalSeed said:
Quote:

Magash said:

Nah man you are right on the money. I've met him a thousand times and all he wants to talk about is bobble head dolls he has of himself that say "King of Cannabis" on them and crap.

king of cannabis ? he must think really highly of himself than. sounds like a dick.

--------------------
Gymnopilus Luteofolius                  Gymnopilus Purpuratus                  G.luteofolius&G.luteoviridis

First grow (bagseed)

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: fortheloveofnature]
    #702897 - 12/28/13 04:01 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

It would be kind of cool to meet him, the only famous people I have met besides Tribal seeds, slightly stooped, and Type O Negative is Steve Zahn.lol. Was a nice guy though.
Kind of reminds me of those duck dynasty guys, it seems like they would be pretty uptight. So uptight they squeak when they walk.lol.

--------------------

InvisibleGBurger717
Let me be me! I luv me some me!
Male

Loc: USA, East of Mississippi Flag
    #704550 - 01/04/14 05:55 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I agree with ya about arjian... I have watched the SH episodes and he seems like a dick. I know for a fact there are people who put more time and effort in their gear and don't have as much fame (if that's what ya wanna call it) as they do...... its all about the money with them and not love of the plant

--------------------
"If only one party supports a bill, it's probably not a very good bill. If both parties support it, you can be sure that however good it seems on the surface, under the covers it's worse than you could possibly imagine" - Me myself and I 08-02-12

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty - Jefferson

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Jefferson

Offlinequalitydrugsltd
Stranger
Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #706469 - 01/11/14 07:01 AM (10 years, 2 months ago)

I love little boys. Please let me know what you think about that at

qualitydrugsltd(at)gmail(dot)com

:gayflag:

Edited by Magash (01/11/14 11:23 PM)

OfflineTribalSeed
SoulJah

Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: qualitydrugsltd]
    #706638 - 01/11/14 08:04 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qualitydrugsltd said:
I love little boys. Please let me know what you think about that at

qualitydrugsltd(at)gmail(dot)com

:laugh2:

OfflineDoc
stoner
 User Gallery

Loc: New Caledonia
    #706781 - 01/12/14 09:13 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Im getting so sick of that drugs dude posting in every damn thread.

--------------------
No one is free when others are oppressed

OfflineShroomingChaos
Connoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Southeast US
Re: Thai by greenhouse [Re: Doc]
    #736144 - 06/14/14 06:18 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I am also tired of him posting in every thread.  I personally have had TERRIBLE results with GH seed company.  Their customer service is awful and the Money Maker strain seeds I ordered didnt even germinate at all and I ordered 5 feminized seeds.  However, the Wild Thailand strain that I ordered from World of Seeds has produced killer results indoors as seen in the grow log in my signature.  Props to World of Seeds for a great strain!  I personally HATE Arjin and all of his "landrace strain" bs.  The DVD they sent me with my seed order was probably the best thing I've ever received from them.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order