Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHime
Stranger

Re: The moment you realize you've been doing something stupid... [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #699676 - 12/17/13 03:26 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

thanks hawk, ya I noticed that the coverage seems really small, probably since it is way off to the side like that... Hmm going to inspect the light a bit... may be best if I remove the light from the flash wing and center it.

I think this is the best I can do with this situation without ruining the connection to the wing. I think this looks to be decent coverage now, I just flipped the fan around so the light is now pushing to the right... thanks for bringing that to my attention hawk :smile:

I think the light may be ok(hard to say though, lots of pictures with 250w's really shining, and some similar to this), it sure is blinding to look at. Do you know if there is any problem with plugging the ballast into a full 6+ extension cord strip or is it best to plug directly into the wall?

thanks again for everything

sry, I'll make another thread if I have any more questions outside of the topic

--------------------
Livin, learnin, takin it easy :willynilly:

Edited by Hime (12/17/13 07:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The moment you realize you've been doing something stupid... [Re: Hime]
    #700585 - 12/19/13 03:40 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Those plants look healthy

I think its time for a new filter, this one is around 2 years old and I'm able to smell the bud outside...  I trimmed one bud up today and saw that it was starting to turn purple, so I might let it go another few days to see how they respond, but here's the sample I took.

My humidity is at 40-50% and 65-75º, so it should be perfect this time of year.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: The moment you realize you've been doing something stupid... [Re: phychotron]
    #700784 - 12/20/13 09:01 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

beautiful buds ya got there

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The moment you realize you've been doing something stupid... [Re: CrushNazT]
    #700852 - 12/20/13 12:59 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks, I tried the Shooting Powder from House and Garden and they really started that budding out-end phase a lot earlier.

This morning I was looking at the largest plant and its the worst one in terms of flopping over and the shade leaves were yellow and wilting, so I pulled about 2 hangers of bud off it.. Pretty disappointed thinking it'd be maybe 3 oz out of the plant if i was lucky. It looked like I had the bulk of it, it was in the back middle so I could barely see it all. I was going to leave the lower stuff but then decided to just do it all.. What I didn't realize is that there were a few more colas that had flopped over and were all twisted with the other plants... six more hangers worth.

Heres the one plant, plus that cola I already showed is on the white hanger in the back.

The lights are off now so I'll probably crop one or two more tonight, let the others go another few days if they look up to it. You cant tell from the last nug I posted but I noticed it was starting to purple, and even when trimming OI noticed that the underside of the shades were getting that purple hue... so I may end up opening up the bedroom window and get that bitch cold for a few more days to see if that helps. This is 11 weeks, the longest I've gone with this plant.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale