Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineperoxide
The Cobweb Killer
Male

Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own?
    #690158 - 10/22/13 02:41 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

k so basically i have a drug test at LabCorp on Wednesday and im gonna sneak piss in.  The person giving me the pee is 270lbs 5'11 and hasn't smoked since July 21st 2013.  I am 5'11 130 lbs and haven't smoked in exactly 7 days.  Should i be okay with just his piss, or should i drink hella water and dilute my own pee, then fill the test cup half with my donor's pee, and then dilute THAT with my own already diluted pee just to be safe? Thoughts?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: peroxide] * 1
    #690161 - 10/22/13 02:56 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Lol.....Just use the sample without putting in your urine. Dirty test is a dirty test and if you use your own your gonna get busted.

Besides you have bigger problems like how to heat the sample. Read up on the synthetic urine packs and the heat pack that comes with them cause if the sample is off by just a few degrees it won't pass. With a name like "LabCorp" I'm guessing they are pretty good at this testing thing.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineperoxide
The Cobweb Killer
Male

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: Magash]
    #690162 - 10/22/13 03:00 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

i have the heating/keeping it warm down already.  im jus worried about using.urine from a fat guy, even if he has been clean for 3 months if there's enough fat that thc metabolites will hold on for dear life in those fat cells. hmmm....i do have some of my gf's clean pee in the freezer....maybe ill just use that lol

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: peroxide]
    #690164 - 10/22/13 03:47 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

after 3 months the piss will most definitely be clean regardless of how fat the dude is

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #690174 - 10/22/13 08:52 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

volcomstoner said:
after 3 months the piss will most definitely be clean regardless of how fat the dude is

not true.

i was on probation for 5 years, i had a lot of time to figure this out for myself. i'm 135lbs and it takes me between 60-70 days of NOT smoking to pass an EMIT test (dip test 50ng/ml) i did this a few times over the years and it was always 60-70 days for me. i smoked daily.

for a big mofo it could take a year. THAT would suck.

Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #690176 - 10/22/13 09:25 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Well im about 190 and  I took lots of piss tests for parole and jobs , I know it takes my body at least 45 days to get clean thats smoking everyday. And i was working for this gas company putting down containment so i was always sweating and it still took 45 days.

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: peroxide]
    #690178 - 10/22/13 09:42 AM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

peroxide said:
....i do have some of my gf's clean pee in the freezer....maybe ill just use that lol

Once you freeze and then thaw the piss
it becomes thick and you will fail your test.

Gotta use fairly fresh piss and keep it warm till you use it.

I have used the piss from a friends kid. He had the kid piss in a small lidded bottle in the morning and he kept it on a coffee warming plate, or a heating pad till I came to pick it up (generally b4 noon). I would only have the bottle for a few hours before I used it.

Worked every time :awedance:

--------------------
The Ego is a pathological condition
like a calcareous tumor or cyst
that begins growing in the personality
in the absence of hallucinogenic substances
-Terence McKenna-

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
    #690256 - 10/22/13 08:01 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

volcomstoner said:

not true.

i was on probation for 5 years, i had a lot of time to figure this out for myself. i'm 135lbs and it takes me between 60-70 days of NOT smoking to pass an EMIT test (dip test 50ng/ml) i did this a few times over the years and it was always 60-70 days for me. i smoked daily.

I have a hard time believing this, I mean I guess it could be different for everyone but I'm a big dude and at my last halfway house it everyone was able to pass for weed after 2 months. And these tests were sent to the lab, they would even tell us the nicotine content in our piss.

Also I'm on probation right now and I can take a few hits from a bowl and pass 4 days later with no dilution.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #690341 - 10/23/13 03:33 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

In my experience, when I smoked infrequently, I could pass a basic urine dip test in as little as 6 days after smoking.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineChowder963
Stranger
    #690345 - 10/23/13 04:12 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

volcomstoner said:

not true.

I'm sorry but this is a lie, if you honestly believe you are telling the truth, it was a false positive and you were actually clean.  There's no way, unless you maybe were chilling in a hotboxed car or room then no. You will definitely be clean within 2-3 months, especially if you're 130.

I'm 135 and I can be clean within 3 days if I don't eat the day before and of only drinking water and juice.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: Chowder963]
    #690347 - 10/23/13 04:22 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Chowder963 said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

volcomstoner said:

not true.

I'm sorry but this is a lie, if you honestly believe you are telling the truth, it was a false positive and you were actually clean.  There's no way, unless you maybe were chilling in a hotboxed car or room then no. You will definitely be clean within 2-3 months, especially if you're 130.

I'm 135 and I can be clean within 3 days if I don't eat the day before and of only drinking water and juice.

excuse me, but don't call me a fuckin liar. i just felt like sharing my own personal experience. i was on probation for 5 years, i learned a thing or 2 about drug tests and how my body works in that time. i spent a few hundred dollars on dip tests to figure out how to dilute my piss, and how long it takes after i quit to test clean. i was also being tested by the missouri department of corrections, so i had lab results too showing slowly declining levels every new drug test.

please, tell me, what reason would there be for me to lie about this shit?

OfflineChowder963
Stranger
    #690363 - 10/23/13 07:40 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

I said that there also a few other possibilities involving being wrong somehow. I just don't believe it. If it were somehow true, which its not, then you're probably going to be one of the people who ends up with some sort of a disease like cancer, your body would be worse than an obese person who smokes high quality weed daily when you claim to be 130 ibs.

Your body should be able to get rid of toxins at a much quicker rate, unless maybe your just old as fuck and unhealthy.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Re: Should I dilute my donor's urine with my own? [Re: Chowder963]
    #690371 - 10/23/13 08:41 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

you sure like to talk like you know everything.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale