Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Autoflower?
    #687192 - 10/02/13 05:09 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Planted this during a heat wave and it was struggling for awhile but bounced back and grew some buds over the last few days, despite being in 18/6 its whole life. I was under the impression that it was a Feminized Northern Lights seed from Pyramid, have the package and everything, but the buds are a little too large for it to just be showing sex. It was planted sept 8th, so its almost a month old.

The problem is that its in a 1L airpot and its hard to keep those watered in flower. I was planning on transplanting it but not if its going to be flowering.. whats your guys' opinion, auto flower or just how NL is? This was just a freebie from a seed order that I was hoping to get a good few oz's out, but I'm thinking I'll be lucky for a quarter.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Autoflower? [Re: phychotron]
    #687210 - 10/02/13 09:09 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

That definitely is flowering.  Whether due to stress or it being an auto-flower, not clue.  Looks pretty unhapppy though.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Autoflower? [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #687333 - 10/03/13 12:34 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I took the photo after a few hours of rearranging the room, its perked up since then and the leaf droop is gone. Except for the fact that its bonsai'd the plant looks nice and healthy, great main branch and smell.

Looking back the heat was not to high for this seed; its been in the 70's for the past few weeks. A few seeds before it failed due to it, so I used a paper towel to germinate, but then the plant didn't get put in at a 90º angle and was sort of bent for the first two weeks before finally standing up on its own. About a week ago it started looking much more vigorous then yesterday I noticed that the buds pretty much showed up overnight.

I'm going to keep it at 18 and see how it responds. I'll have to hook a blumat up to to keep it fed in a container that small. I've done it before and it works pretty well but its hard dealing with a plant in that small container, as the room for error becomes much smaller.

The three plants that I've had in half gallon containers have been doing amazing. ~2x planter size but I don't think its 2x the bud production. The pure coco and hydroponic aspect help in containers this small. I don't think I would ever have got this good of results with soil. Ive been feeding them pretty much full strength the entire time and they're just taking it. Easier to flush than the 5 gallon pots though, thats for sure.

Here they are at week 6 or so, can't seem to remember when I put these into flower.

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds