Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTomCollins

Very confusing: AN PH-Perfect Grow Micro Bloom
    #679279 - 07/26/13 05:04 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Product Info

The directions on my bottle say:
Quote:

Use 4 ml per Liter during all weeks of vegetative growth.

The directions on the site say:
Quote:

Use 4 mL per Liter during weeks 1 through 6 of your flowering phase, and during all weeks of vegetative growth.

So if I have, say, a plant that takes 12 weeks to flower, does that then mean it goes half of it's flowering phase with just water?

Very vague and unclear instructions.... googling around has been unsuccessful so far. I'm going to do some research and see what I come up with and post here.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFarmer Joe
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Very confusing: AN PH-Perfect Grow Micro Bloom [Re: TomCollins]
    #679287 - 07/26/13 07:18 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You just continue feeding the same nutrients as you did in week 6 until you're ready to flush.:costanza:

I use the nutrient calculator on their website. They have an option where you can add more weeks onto the feeding schedule...the dose won't change from week 6, but if it makes you feel better you can do it. I strongly suggest the nutrient calculator.... it makes it super easy to mix up your nutes.

Make sure you use the PH perfect nutrient calculator on their site and always go with AT LEAST half the dosage that the nutrient calculator tells you use! If i didn't it'd have me feeding my plants at 2500 ppm....lol.

AN's Nutrient Calculator

--------------------
"Marijuana may not be addictive, but growing it is" - ED Rosenthal

Maine Caregiver In 100% compliance with Maine state laws.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Very confusing: AN PH-Perfect Grow Micro Bloom [Re: TomCollins]
    #679290 - 07/26/13 08:36 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

So if I have, say, a plant that takes 12 weeks to flower, does that then mean it goes half of it's flowering phase with just water?

Most companies when they make their instructions and it's aimed at bud growers will base the instructions on 8 week strains since most people grow those. So if you have a 12 week strain I'd feed for 10 weeks.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds