Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Funny how Washington is suppose to be legal
    #678522 - 07/18/13 12:55 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You know what is funny is that it's fully legal there yet the laws are still harsher then in Cali on a lot of things. Co is where you want if you want the most legality.

Growing for example
Washington: Cultivation
Any amount felony 5 years $ 10,000

California: Cultivation
Any amount felony 16 mos - 3 years $ 0

Washington
With intent to distribute

California
With Intent to Distribute
Any amount felony 16 mos - 3 years $ 0

Washington
Sale or Distribution
To a minor at least 3 years younger felony 10 years $ 10,000
Within 1000 ft of a school, school bus stop or in a public park, in a public housing project designated as a drug-free zone, in public transportation, and other locations is punishable by double fines and imprisonment.

California
Any amount felony 2 - 4 years $ 0
Gift of 28.5 grams or less misdemeanor N/A $ 100
Over 18 years to an individual 14-17 years felony 3 - 7 years $ 0

Anything under 40 grams then Washington is better then Cali once you cross that 40 gram limit they don't fuck around.

Washington
More than 40 g felony 5 years $ 10,000

For what I do for a living I'll stick to Cali

Colorado has better laws then Cali now but Washington is what I call phoney legal.

http://norml.org/laws

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleP-O

Re: Funny how Washington is suppose to be legal [Re: Magash]
    #678527 - 07/18/13 04:15 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:facepalm3:

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Funny how Washington is suppose to be legal [Re: P-O]
    #678529 - 07/18/13 04:17 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I told all my Washington friends to vote no on it.  Very poorly written law, same the one on the Oregon ballot.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Funny how Washington is suppose to be legal [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #678532 - 07/18/13 04:38 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The Dutch are phoney legal as well. :-(

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Funny how Washington is suppose to be legal [Re: TomCollins]
    #678533 - 07/18/13 05:06 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The Dutch are phoney legal as well. :-(

You know I was hearing that. Things just aren't the same as they use to be over there from what I've been hearing. I haven't been there since they made it illegal for people outside the country to buy there then made it legal again. I believe that is what happen but I'm not fully sure what exactly happened though.

:shrug:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Funny how Washington is suppose to be legal [Re: Magash]
    #678536 - 07/18/13 05:38 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Basically what happened was, the government of the Netherlands decided to make it illegal for non-Dutch to purchase weed in the coffeeshops.

Amsterdam said no. So the Dutch government was like "OK FINE THEN EVERY CITY DO WHAT YOU WANT THEN!"

So now some border cities have green passes.

It's very strange how it works here. In actuality, it's never been legal here - it's been "tolerated" and still is. It's still classified as an illegal substance.

The license coffeeshops get is called an "exploitive" license. How coffee shops get weed is for the most part a mystery and thus unregulated. This is the illegal part, because it involves parties who possess more than 500G of weed, which is more than even a coffeeshop is allowed to have at any time.

So a coffeeshop in the Netherlands is licensed to do illegal sales legally using illegal sources. :facepalm:

The soft-drug laws for cannabis only dictate under which circumstances you CANNOT be prosecuted with cannabis but these laws are quite vague in some areas giving a lot of play room for prosecutors.

So cannabis is still considered an illegal substance and you can be prosecuted for it provided the right circumstances can be met.

There is almost no medicinal cannabis program here. It is only for the most severe cases of HIV/AIDS, MS and cancer.

It's really backward I think. It makes me think there is some large mafia in the Netherlands that controls the supply to coffee shops. However, it's not restrictive enough for anyone I think to make a serious push for legalisation

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
    #678541 - 07/18/13 06:16 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Such bullshit. Say yes or say no I don't see who benefits from the legal booby traps laid by poor writing.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#678543 - 07/18/13 07:43 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

DonkeyDong69 said:
Basically what happened was, the government of the Netherlands decided to make it illegal for non-Dutch to purchase weed in the coffeeshops.

Amsterdam said no. So the Dutch government was like "OK FINE THEN EVERY CITY DO WHAT YOU WANT THEN!"

So now some border cities have green passes.

It's very strange how it works here. In actuality, it's never been legal here - it's been "tolerated" and still is. It's still classified as an illegal substance.

The license coffeeshops get is called an "exploitive" license. How coffee shops get weed is for the most part a mystery and thus unregulated. This is the illegal part, because it involves parties who possess more than 500G of weed, which is more than even a coffeeshop is allowed to have at any time.

So a coffeeshop in the Netherlands is licensed to do illegal sales legally using illegal sources. :facepalm:

The soft-drug laws for cannabis only dictate under which circumstances you CANNOT be prosecuted with cannabis but these laws are quite vague in some areas giving a lot of play room for prosecutors.

So cannabis is still considered an illegal substance and you can be prosecuted for it provided the right circumstances can be met.

There is almost no medicinal cannabis program here. It is only for the most severe cases of HIV/AIDS, MS and cancer.

It's really backward I think. It makes me think there is some large mafia in the Netherlands that controls the supply to coffee shops. However, it's not restrictive enough for anyone I think to make a serious push for legalisation

Thanks for the info. I knew it was something like that but you cleared up a lot :thumbup:

What's funny is this part is exactly like the med clubs here in Cali
Quote:

How coffee shops get weed is for the most part a mystery and thus unregulated. This is the illegal part, because it involves parties who possess more than 500G of weed, which is more than even a coffeeshop is allowed to have at any time.

I'm part of the mystery that gets the smoke to the clubs. :shrug:

The way governments work is sure bullshit. :mad:

:happyweed:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck