Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: PoloDown]
    #704301 - 01/03/14 06:30 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Well for now, I'll drop 'em when I grow again. Also, I'm not sure but I'd imagine I'm still allowed 6 recreational plants.
Yeah, everyone wants more plants. I don't have any experience with collectives, I think they're all pretty much gone in CO by now but it's crazy that they're claiming to teach and let you tend the plants.

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScrog
Stranger
Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: NameInUse]
    #704461 - 01/04/14 03:05 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

So we've been legal here for 4 days now in Colorado... Lines at the rec stores are still ridiculous. The bud I've seen coming out is mediocre at best, can't believe the 17% THC limit... I'll stick with my 30% buds from the basement. Got my card as well, 72 plant count, 1.5lb carry.

InvisibleP-O

Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: Scrog]
    #704462 - 01/04/14 03:09 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

can't believe the 17% THC limit

they cant sell bud with more then 17% ??

:lol: thats weak

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: P-O]
    #704463 - 01/04/14 03:15 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

InvisibleDataM
That Guy
Male

Loc: Southwestern US Flag
Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #704464 - 01/04/14 03:18 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Quote:

P-O said:
Quote:

Still, I'm ok with being able to buy at a store if I need to. I hate having to organize buying around here, all the people I know that sell are flaky as shit :zomgwtf:

--------------------
“The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you” -NDT

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: P-O] * 1
    #704465 - 01/04/14 03:21 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

The laws in legal states and medical are still a joke.

Colorado legal: Can only have 6 oz

California medical: Can have 8 oz under state limits but those change my county. 8 being the lowest.

Colorado legal: Can only grow 6 plants.

California: 6 mature OR 12 immature plants but this also changes by county
Example: Santa Cruz county 100 square feet, but allow up to 3,000 square feet in rural areas, depending on the size of the property.

San Francisco county 24 plants or 25 square feet of canopy; dispensary gardens capped at 99 plants in 100 square feet

and if you want to know why we don't have any members from Oklahoma check out these laws. I won't even drive threw that state now.

This is fucking unreal

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: Magash]
    #704469 - 01/04/14 03:27 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Cali rocks.

:cool:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #704473 - 01/04/14 03:34 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
Cali rocks.

:cool:

Only if your medical. Laws have changed for those that aren't.

Cultivation of any amount is a felony now.

Sales of any amount is felony

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineScrog
Stranger
    #704477 - 01/04/14 03:42 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Colorado is still winning. Yeah there's a 17% THC limit on rec buds, but if you have your med card its open season. Plus, shatter glass hash, 99.9% THC, why smoke bud anyways?

InvisibleP-O

#704480 - 01/04/14 03:47 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

can they sell shatter/wax to the non medical public there?

OfflineScrog
Stranger
Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: P-O]
    #704481 - 01/04/14 03:52 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Good question.. I'm assuming since they have a limit on thc in bud they will with hash too, leading me to believe that wax will sell to the public while shatter will stay strictly in dispensaries. Just my guess, I'll have to ask around...

Edit: Scratch that. Hash is technically active THC so it's considered an edible since you can eat hash and it'll effect you the same as edibles. So my guess is that yeah they sell hash and wax to the public. Just not for the intent of smoking it :wink: "So what type of hash were you thinking of baking your cookies with?" will be the way it goes.

Edited by Scrog (01/04/14 03:54 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#704483 - 01/04/14 04:03 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Scrog said:
Colorado is still winning. Yeah there's a 17% THC limit on rec buds, but if you have your med card its open season. Plus, shatter glass hash, 99.9% THC, why smoke bud anyways?

Not everybody wants to pay for wax esp if you don't know the person who made it. There is some pretty nasty wax going around.

Not that I don't like hash. These were all made with bubble bags

--------------------

OfflineScrog
Stranger
    #704490 - 01/04/14 04:18 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

Scrog said:

Not everybody wants to pay for wax esp if you don't know the person who made it. There is some pretty nasty wax going around.

Not that I don't like hash. These were all made with bubble bags

There's always been nasty wax going around. There's a lot of people that don't know how to extract or let butane/co2/iso/w.e evaporate correctly and end up with sparky product. I've always been a fan of sittin' by the river with some bags. What micron you use for that stuff in the middle?

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

Loc: Colorado Flag
    #704491 - 01/04/14 04:19 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:

California medical: Can have 8 oz under state limits but those change my county. 8 being the lowest.

Example: Santa Cruz county 100 square feet, but allow up to 3,000 square feet in rural areas, depending on the size of the property.

San Francisco county 24 plants or 25 square feet of canopy; dispensary gardens capped at 99 plants in 100 square feet

and if you want to know why we don't have any members from Oklahoma check out these laws. I won't even drive threw that state now.

This is fucking unreal

you have some things wrong there.

the colorado state constitution allows 6 plants; 3 flowering 3 vegging and possession of 2 ounces of bud. concentrates DO NOT count towards that 2 ounces of BUD.

your doctor can give you a higher plant AND weight count. its on the application they sign for you to send in the the CDPHE. i have a 25 plant count and 9 ounce limit. i paid $150 for that count. the normal count costs $65-75, and you can also get a 50, 75, or 99 plant count along with higher ounce counts for each tier. the 99 plant count costs $400 through my doctor in denver.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#704493 - 01/04/14 04:20 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Scrog said:

we don't have a limit on THC percentages LOL thats fuckin retarded. where in the hell did you hear that?!

OfflineScrog
Stranger
Re: any reports on 1st day of legal mj sales? [Re: CrushNazT]
    #704497 - 01/04/14 04:29 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

Scrog said:

we don't have a limit on THC percentages LOL thats fuckin retarded. where in the hell did you hear that?!

Really? C'mon now why you gotta go runnin' your mouth like that, especially to a neighbor. Giving CO a bad rep when you look like an asshat.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-dispensaries-prepare-to-sell-recreational-marijuana-on-jan-1

17% for rec users, anything higher is for medical only.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#704498 - 01/04/14 04:29 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

Magash said:

This is fucking unreal

the colorado state constitution allows 6 plants; 3 flowering 3 vegging and possession of 2 ounces of bud. concentrates DO NOT count towards that 2 ounces of BUD.

your doctor can give you a higher plant AND weight count. its on the application they sign for you to send in the the CDPHE. i have a 25 plant count and 9 ounce limit. i paid $150 for that count. the normal count costs $65-75, and you can also get a 50, 75, or 99 plant count along with higher ounce counts for each tier. the 99 plant count costs $400 through my doctor in denver.

According to NORMAL these are as of Jan 1. I don't live there though so I'll take you're word for it but if it's like Cali that whole paying extra for growing more plants or getting to keep more on hand is something the doctor came up with and the prices change from doc to doc.  Doctors are not allowed to raise state limits in any state. They can say you need so much to get by but wether the cops buy it is another thing.

http://norml.org/laws/item/colorado-penalties

The micron on the stuff in the middle is 73 micron. (my personal fav) :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#704499 - 01/04/14 04:34 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Scrog said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

Scrog said:

Really? C'mon now why you gotta go runnin' your mouth like that, especially to a neighbor. Giving CO a bad rep when you look like an asshat.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denver-dispensaries-prepare-to-sell-recreational-marijuana-on-jan-1

17% for rec users, anything higher is for medical only.

:facepalm: excuse me? watch yourself kid. do you even live in colorado?

read the comments on that article. notice thats the ONLY article anywhere online that says anything about a 17% THC limit.

Edited by CrushNazT (01/04/14 04:38 PM)

OfflineScrog
Stranger
    #704500 - 01/04/14 04:42 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

CrushNazT said:
:facepalm: excuse me? watch yourself kid. do you even live in colorado?

read the comments on that article. notice thats the ONLY article anywhere online that says anything about a 17% THC limit.

Lol I've probably been living here since before you were born so I doubt I'm a kid to you. Also I probably grow for some of the dispensaries you go to. I'm just going off the word of my boss and a quick google search brought that one up as the first links. I haven't been to a rec shop myself yet because I don't want to so I can't say for sure. But until you go to one and find something over 17%, don't bother arguing with me. If you do, I'll acknowledge it and apologize. But honestly I just didn't like the way you sounded in your first comment to me, you use language like my 20 year old son does.

InvisibleCrushNazT
Male

#704501 - 01/04/14 04:42 PM (10 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Quote:

CrushNazT said:
Quote:

Magash said:

This is fucking unreal

According to NORMAL these are as of Jan 1. I don't live there though so I'll take you're word for it but if it's like Cali that whole paying extra for growing more plants or getting to keep more on hand is something the doctor came up with and the prices change from doc to doc.  Doctors are not allowed to raise state limits in any state. They can say you need so much to get by but wether the cops buy it is another thing.

http://norml.org/laws/item/colorado-penalties

The micron on the stuff in the middle is 73 micron. (my personal fav) :wink:

higher counts are for concentrates and edibles. lots of people are juicing too. getting higher counts out here is pretty normal and people dont seem to run into many problems. its fairly difficult for juries to convict people for higher plant counts recommended by their doctors. no one really gives a shit lol. if the cops a dick, youll probably have to go to court, but as long as youre not doing anything really crazy you'll be fine.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies