Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what...
    #677778 - 07/12/13 06:36 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

The main actor is trying to change Spider Man into a gay:
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-talk/andrew-garfield-suggests-wire-star-michael-b-jordan-174552185.html

Quote:

Andrew Garfield as Spiderman and Michael B. Jordan Photo Courtesy of Columbia/Inset: Getty

By now it's pretty well known that "The Amazing Spider-Man" star Andrew Garfield is something of an expert on his superhero alter ego. In fact, the 29-year-old actor feels so secure in his Spidey knowledge that he is now proposing to take the comic character — and his sexuality — in a whole new direction. And he wants "Fruitvale Station" star Michael B. Jordan to partake in his new vision.

Garfield has been a Spider-fan since he was a kid ... and perhaps now even more of one as an adult, as he surprised San Diego Comic-Con attendees in 2011 by showing up to ask a "fan question" of the "Spider-Man" panel wearing a makeshift Spidey costume that was about one step up from Underoos.
[Related: 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spoiler Alert: Is Emma Stone's Costume a Dead Giveaway?]

Garfield is so aware of the intricacies of the complicated "Spider-Man" mythology that he feels confident proposing a big change in Peter Parker's private life: a complete and total sexual makeover for ol' webhead — and a complete and total gender swap for who's arguably his most popular and enduring love interest, Mary Jane Watson.

"I was kind of joking, but kind of not joking about MJ," Garfield told Entertainment Weekly. "And I was like, 'What if MJ is a dude?' Why can't we discover that Peter is exploring his sexuality? It's hardly even groundbreaking! So why can't he be gay? Why can't he be into boys?"

This radical rethinking of Peter's redheaded ladyfriend no doubt came upon the aftermath of the character being cut from "The Amazing Spider-Man 2." Mary Jane was to be played by "The Descendents" star Shailene Woodley, who appeared in scenes that have unfortunately ended up on the cutting room floor (or the Recycle Bin, in today's brave new world of digital filmmaking).

Garfield even has an actor in mind to play "MJ as a dude": Michael B. Jordan, who has his own big-screen superhero cred thanks to his starring role in "Chronicle" (2012). He is also the star of indie flick "Fruitvale Station," which is already getting Oscar buzz (in theaters this weekend).

"I've been obsessed with Michael B. Jordan since 'The Wire,'" admits the actor. "He's so charismatic and talented. It'd be even better — we'd have interracial bisexuality!”

Garfield has pitched the idea to "The Amazing Spider-Man" director Marc Webb, who is apparently, uh, taking it under advisement.

"Michael B. Jordan, I know," said Webb when EW asked him about Garfield's proposal. Ah, so he's already heard about this? "Uh, are you kidding?"

Who said the new "Spider-Man" movie series had nothing new to offer?

Yahoo! Movies reached out to Jordan for his thoughts on the topic. He declined to comment.

"The Amazing Spider-Man 2" swings into theaters on May 2, 2014. "The Amazing Spider-Man 3," which is scheduled to open on June 10, 2016, sounds like it could end up being a very, very interesting film.

:doublefacepalm:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Sham87]
    #677779 - 07/12/13 06:45 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:megapsycrankey:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #677782 - 07/12/13 07:21 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

we need toby back...

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#677784 - 07/12/13 07:47 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

oh fuck that why the hell does these freakin people in Hollywood have feel that they have to change something.. spider man is not gay and that's all there is too it.. in comics and the cartoons he was in love with mj.. now don't take me wrong I have nothing against gay people, but these fucking assholes better start getting there act together and following the real spider man comic books or they will just fuck up the series with these dumb ideas of trying to remake something over that is already the way it is ment to be sense that's how the people who wrote spider man back in the day to be.

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Mrshroom]
    #677787 - 07/12/13 08:10 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Can't they just start their own comics and call it a day? Why change a popular hero with a history.

ITS AN AGENDA :tinfoil:

--------------------

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

#677799 - 07/12/13 11:45 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Um.....I didn't read that, because of the first line you wrote.  "A Gay"??  How homophobic are you?  :facepalm:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #677811 - 07/13/13 12:57 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not a homophobe, I didn't think about it. To me it's like saying "a person" "A chick" "a dude" A anything. But think what you want.

--------------------

User Gallery

#677828 - 07/13/13 08:38 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

It just comes off that way man.

--------------------

-niteowl

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#677846 - 07/13/13 12:08 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

My bad man.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#677851 - 07/13/13 12:42 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Um.....I didn't read that, because of the first line you wrote.  "A Gay"??  How homophobic are you?  :facepalm:

Well then your never gonna want to read another thing I write cause my answer to your question is, Extremely.

:minigun:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

User Gallery

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Magash]
    #677855 - 07/13/13 02:40 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Well that's unfortunate.  Nothing wrong with homosexuals.  I have a lot of friends who are.

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleOmbient
ɥɐɹq ɹǝqos

#677904 - 07/14/13 02:52 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I call hippie bullshit, spiderman can't be a homosexual. :crankey: :smirk:

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Sham87] * 1
    #677908 - 07/14/13 03:55 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
I'm not a homophobe, I didn't think about it. To me it's like saying "a person" "A chick" "a dude" A anything. But think what you want.

Yeah but what you said is akin to "a black." Imagine if what you said was "They're trying to change spiderman into a black."

I think we wouldn't be actually have a discussion really.

I didn't know Magash was homophobic. Doesn't seem like a trait for someone who seems to love and respect all creatures.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: TomCollins]
    #677914 - 07/14/13 05:08 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I didn't say I want to kill them I just don't want to associate with em. If a guy looks at another guys harry ass and wants to get down with it then there is something wrong with that guy (just my opinion)

as far as them getting married and having the same rights as everybody else I'm fine with that cause that is what everybody deserves. Other then convicted murderers and crap.

Quote:

Yeah but what you said is akin to "a black."

Really, ya think so? Walk up to a gay guy with somebody else and say "look a gay". Then try walking up to a black guy with somebody and say "look a black". Then let us know if there isn't a difference.

Quote:

Doesn't seem like a trait for someone who seems to love and respect all creatures.

and I've said I can't stand humans many times. I feel nothing for homeless people unless they are the mentally disabled. People with drug problems, lost their jobs and so on I don't feel shit for. Their problems were caused themselves or by other humans. When you look at homeless animals there problem isn't there fault guess who is at fault.....humans are. How do we solve the problem we kill them which is bullshit. When we start putting down the homeless after holding them in a cage for a few days then I may give a shit.

Starving people in other countries same thing. Everyone of those countries is overpopulated. What they are thinking when people around them are starving including their own kids? What in the hell possesses them to have even more kids when they know what the outcome is gonna be?

:growingweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineTomCollins

#677917 - 07/14/13 06:06 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I'm sure if I walked up to different people an called them names, they would all act differently. Irregardless of race, sex or ethnicity - but that's not the point. The act of making a sweeping generalisation of entire demographics of people, in a derogatory tone is the same. Blacks, gays, woman and many more groups of people have suffered from the same treatment.

You're dichotomous approach to compassion and love has made me lose a lot of respect.

I would give my kidneys to a murderer, if I knew that one day they would once again walk the streets and be a productive citizens. If I knew that they could be changed, I would give everything just to part this earth knowing, that I made a difference. I changed someones life.

And why not? If someone is no longer a threat to society then why lock them up? Why keep 80 year old men who committed murders in their 20s locked up? What is the point?

It is never solely the fault of anyone for the situations they are in. That would assume that everyone has control over everything in their lives, and that just NOT TRUE AT ALL.

You don't know why that person is homeless. Maybe they're a rejected asylum seeking refugee, and the reasons for rejection are not always right or good. Maybe they're trapped in your country because they are stateless people who just wanted a chance.

If a person become a murderer or mentally ill, or a drug addict I think it's societies fault. Society has failed to use the potential of a human being. That's not to say people can't be fixed and they can't turn around.

Then what would you do? Send them to jail in your great state of JAILS!? Good, spend your money well locking up potential.

I say no one is inherently bad and everyone can change.

Your environment is what shapes you. You only reflect the complex society that you're exposed to.

You cannot love with hate so deep in your veins.

--------------------
andyistic said:
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#677923 - 07/14/13 07:52 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

And why not? If someone is no longer a threat to society then why lock them up? Why keep 80 year old men who committed murders in their 20s locked up? What is the point?

Really? Try telling this line of utter bullshit to the family's of the people they killed. Try telling this line of total bullshit to the kid that didn't have a father or mother cause of it. Try telling this line of bullshit to the mother that didn't get to see their kid make something of their lives.

Quote:

You're dichotomous approach to compassion and love has made me lose a lot of respect.

Could care less. I'm out to help animals and don't give a shit if I'm respected or not.

Quote:

I would give my kidneys to a murderer, if I knew that one day they would once again walk the streets and be a productive citizens. If I knew that they could be changed, I would give everything just to part this earth knowing, that I made a difference. I changed someones life.

Yeah sure, good luck with that. Already been proven that the majority of people in jail come out and recommit crimes again. When you do it be sure to post a pic of you and your new friend with another pic of your surgery scar. At least I'm helping find homes and helping out homeless animals what are you doing (this is the part where you make up the good deeds your doing).

Quote:

It is never solely the fault of anyone for the situations they are in. That would assume that everyone has control over everything in their lives, and that just NOT TRUE AT ALL.

Ok, that is just swell. Only I never stated that, read the answers before posting. I said it's the fault of humans wether their fault or not. Then again if a person is in a bad situation cause of something that isn't their fault what they do about it and the decisions they make is.

Quote:

If a person become a murderer or mentally ill, or a drug addict I think it's societies fault.

Utter bullshit and that answer is nothing but that. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming society is a pitiful excuse at best. What a line of crap. Please explain to me how society makes somebody schizophrenic.

Quote:

You don't know why that person is homeless. Maybe they're a rejected asylum seeking refugee, and the reasons for rejection are not always right or good. Maybe they're trapped in your country because they are stateless people who just wanted a chance.

Thank you for proving my point. As I said they are on the street cause of their own actions or the actions of others either way the problem is caused by humans which is what I said. Your reading is as bad as my writing.

Quote:

Then what would you do? Send them to jail in your great state of JAILS!?

Where exactly did I state this? More bullshit. In fact where exactly did I say anybody should be locked up? Please show me. I also never said they shouldn't be helped what I said is I don't feel for them so show me where I stated anything other then that.

Quote:

Your environment is what shapes you. You only reflect the complex society that you're exposed to.

Well hey then lets let all the killers go free since it's not their fault. More bullshit. Nothing but a piss poor excuse for actions that people take. Environment may help to shape people but environment or society doesn't make a person pull a trigger or hit their kids. That is decision made by the person behind the trigger and nobody or nothing else.

Quote:

Maybe but everybody has full control over the actions they take because of it. There is never a time when murder is a valid action to take just cause society has dealt them a a bad hand.

Quote:

If a person become a murderer or mentally ill, or a drug addict I think it's societies fault. Society has failed to use the potential of a human being.

This comment is disgusting. A guy kills his wife and child cause he's pissed but it's societies fault. Another stupid excuse for people to blame the actions they take on something else and not take the responsibility for what they have done.
It's not societies responsibility to use a person to their full potential its up to the person to use themselves to their full potential.
Saying a person couldn't do it cause they can't afford the school they wanted to go to or something along those lines would make more sense but even that isn't a excuse.

Quote:

You cannot love with hate so deep in your veins.

I never said I hated anybody so this comment is fairly stupid at best. I never said anybody should be locked up but I sure as hell am not going to come up with bullshit excuses for people actions.

Hey I became a grower cause I didn't like the 9 to 5 five thing or at least that is what I thought but now I know society made me become a grower thank you for showing me that. Sorry I became a grower cause I love to grow and know how to make money doing it simple as that. I became fairly good at it so I try to help others do the same. Wether they become growers or even want to use the advise I give is entirely up to them.

What your spewing is nothing but granola eater bullshit and excuses for people to dodge the responsibility for the things they have done or the actions they take.

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

#677928 - 07/14/13 08:42 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Dearest Magash, I mean you no offense brother.

Quote:

Magash said:
Really? Try telling this line of utter bullshit to the family's of the people they killed. Try telling this line of total bullshit to the kid that didn't have a father or mother cause of it. Try telling this line of bullshit to the mother that didn't get to see their kid make something of their lives.

I would happily do that. There is nothing to redeemed from retribution. Nothing has ever come of retribution.

Quote:

Magash said:
Could care less. I'm out to help animals and don't give a shit if I'm respected or not.

I think you should try not to hurt others in the process.

Quote:

Magash said:
Yeah sure, good luck with that. Already been proven that the majority of people in jail come out and recommit crimes again. When you do it be sure to post a pic of you and your new friend with another pic of your surgery scar. At least I'm helping find homes and helping out homeless animals what are you doing (this is the part where you make up the good deeds your doing).

Yet, when people go to jail they lose many rights. It's more difficult to get a job. Society ostracises the ex-con. Maybe that's why?

Quote:

Magash said:
Ok, that is just swell. Only I never stated that, read the answers before posting. I said it's the fault of humans wether their fault or not. Then again if a person is in a bad situation cause of something that isn't their fault what they do about it and the decisions they make is.

For all events in life, I think it is hard to trace everything back to singular cause. Some people are simply unfortunate, and not because of their decisions or any others.

I think we should feel sorry for the unfortunate and help them help us. We can't help anything if not ourselves and each other.

Making the right decisions can be odiously difficult if there are not much opportunities and resources available.
Quote:

Magash said:
Utter bullshit and that answer is nothing but that. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming society is a pitiful excuse at best. What a line of crap. Please explain to me how society makes somebody schizophrenic.

Poor diet? Bad living conditions? These are major contributing factors solely influenced by societies. The development of a society, and the unintended consequences of it's development, both socially and technologically no doubt have a huge influence on our behaviour. Surely you agree?

I think we are shaped by our societies profoundly. I think this highly influences are ideas of what is wrong or right, what is good or bad, what is attractive, what is tactful, etc.

Society is responsible for you in many ways: they try to make sure your kids go to school, that you are safe, that you're not burning, that you have roads to drive on, you know what a healthy diet is, they know where you are, that you don't become homeless, etc. etc.

I think it's societies responsibility to make sure all of it's citizens are productive and contributing members. Otherwise what's the purpose of society? What's the purpose of working together, if we're going to leave fallen soldiers behind?

Society has certainly had an influence on everyones decisions.

It's mindless to just let people rot and suffer and then say they made bad decisions. It costs less to rehabilitate people and then to employ them.

It's not about passing the blame. It's about working together - it's about compassion. You can't always make the best decisions with whatever limited knowledge you have - it takes a life time of experience to begin to make good informed decisions.

If we take every opportunity to try to blame a cause of a hole in the road, you may make it to the end, but you'll miss the journey.

You can't blame a child for making a bad decision childish decision. I think it's also hard to blame an adult for making a bad adult decision.

Quote:

Magash said:
Thank you for proving my point. As I said they are on the street cause of their own actions or the actions of others either way the problem is caused by humans which is what I said. Your reading is as bad as my writing.

I must have missed your point.

Some of the things I said in my post were just supportive examples and other annotations. It's not because I'm misreading what you said. :tongue:

Quote:

Magash said:
Where exactly did I state this? More bullshit. In fact where exactly did I say anybody should be locked up? Please show me. I also never said they shouldn't be helped what I said is I don't feel for them so show me where I stated anything other then that.

What I'm asking is, "what do you do with these misforunates who have made poor choises? Send them to jail to punish them in the land of jails (where you live)? It's a waste of money and life, no matter the crime.

But maybe this is offtopic.

Quote:

Magash said:
Well hey then lets let all the killers go free since it's not their fault. More bullshit. Nothing but a piss poor excuse for actions that people take. Environment may help to shape people but environment or society doesn't make a person pull a trigger or hit their kids. That is decision made by the person behind the trigger and nobody or nothing else.

I think murderers are mentally ill people. I think mentally ill people cannot make good decisions. They should be treated like mentally ill people.

Quote:

Magash said:
Maybe but everybody has full control over the actions they take because of it. There is never a time when murder is a valid action to take just cause society has dealt them a a bad hand.

Again, I think it's almost impossible to fathom what the conditions might be that cause a person to kill.
Again maybe they're mentally ill and their decision making is impaired?

Quote:

Magash said:
This comment is disgusting. A guy kills his wife and child cause he's pissed but it's societies fault. Another stupid excuse for people to blame the actions they take on something else and not take the responsibility for what they have done.
It's not societies responsibility to use a person to their full potential its up to the person to use themselves to their full potential.
Saying a person couldn't do it cause they can't afford the school they wanted to go to or something along those lines would make more sense but even that isn't a excuse.

No sane kills out of anger. Society needs to take care of that for everyones sake. 

Society cannot develop progressively at it's potential, if not all of it's members are participating to their potential. Help you help me. Make an investment, and get a return. That's what it's all about.

Socioeconomic factors are a huge influence in schooling and even future employment. This is pretty uniform across societies. Some people because of the conditions they live under, cannot go to school like they want. I've heard that story a few times.

The rest of your reply didn't seem very constructive so I didn't read it.

--------------------
andyistic said:

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#677938 - 07/14/13 10:33 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I don't mean you any disrespect either I just get into a argument remember I have the grammar skills of a 5 year old.

Now back to it shall we :wink:

Quote:

I would happily do that. There is nothing to redeemed from retribution. Nothing has ever come of retribution.

Now get your fucking ass in the real world will you. (Ok that last part was a joke now I'll get real). Yes what your saying is true but if somebody killed any of my kids one of which is a member here I wouldn't give a shit how long he was in jail. I wouldn't want him out period. I'm not saying it's right or not but I do know the way a parent thinks. Sure some would forgive and their strong people to be able to do that. Problem is 99% of people wouldn't. I would want that person in for every year of life my kid missed because of them (sure I don't know how long my kid would have lived but I'm gonna assume my kid would have live a full productive life and I want the guy that took it to pay) Simply put if you take a life you better be damned prepared to give yours up at the very least. Don't take what you can't give so to say.

Quote:

I think you should try not to hurt others in the process.

Once again I say your reading is as bad as my writing cause my saying I don't feel sorry or their cause isn't hurting them.

Quote:

Yet, when people go to jail they lose many rights. It's more difficult to get a job. Society ostracises the ex-con. Maybe that's why?

Your absolutely right on this but what got them there in the first place. Don't commit the crime if you can't deal with the consequences and unfortunately that is one of them that we all know going into it. Just like I'm a grower and I don't hide it from anybody but I do know when people give me that "What do you do for a living" question and I say I'm a grower for the clubs I know some will say it's cool but just as many are gonna roll their eyes and give me that "he's promoting drugs use" look.

Quote:

For all events in life, I think it is hard to trace everything back to singular cause. Some people are simply unfortunate, and not because of their decisions or any others.

I think we should feel sorry for the unfortunate and help them help us. We can't help anything if not ourselves and each other.

Making the right decisions can be odiously difficult if there are not much opportunities and resources available.

Once again agreed that the right decision may be a hard one to make but that is still no excuse to kill or ruin the lives of others because of it. You kill a person and that person isn't the only one effected by that move. The entire family, friends, and so on. People pulling the trigger know this we can't assume that a bad life makes people stupid.

Quote:

Poor diet? Bad living conditions? These are major contributing factors solely influenced by societies. The development of a society, and the unintended consequences of it's development, both socially and technologically no doubt have a huge influence on our behavior. Surely you agree?

Sure I do but that is still no excuse. When a person kills a person or robs a store or whatever they have chosen to do they still know they are doing a crime or that they are doing the wrong thing. We can't assume that society makes people stupid and give them excuses because of it.
Just cause you can't afford college cause you may be of a certain race, gay or whatever doesn't give you the right to pull a gun and take somebody else's money. Surely you must agree on that.

Quote:

It's mindless to just let people rot and suffer and then say they made bad decisions. It costs less to rehabilitate people and then to employ them.

Only problem all attempts to rehabilitate people have failed in most cases. People are people no matter what got them to that point. There are lots of places that don't have what we have here that doesn't mean they need to go on a crime spree.

Quote:

It's not about passing the blame. It's about working together - it's about compassion. You can't always make the best decisions with whatever limited knowledge you have - it takes a life time of experience to begin to make good informed decisions.

If we take every opportunity to try to blame a cause of a hole in the road, you may make it to the end, but you'll miss the journey.

You can't blame a child for making a bad decision childish decision. I think it's also hard to blame an adult for making a bad adult decision.

That is true to a point. Killing or murder doesn't fall into this category. Making a bad job choice yeah but we all know killing is wrong no matter what situation we are in or what the problems in life we are facing.

Quote:

I must have missed your point.

Some of the things I said in my post were just supportive examples and other annotations. It's not because I'm misreading what you said. :tongue:

lol...got ya but it helps if the example goes with the quote :crazy2:

Quote:

What I'm asking is, "what do you do with these misforunates who have made poor choises? Send them to jail to punish them in the land of jails (where you live)? It's a waste of money and life, no matter the crime.

But maybe this is offtopic.

Yeah it's off topic but it's a good subject so lets delve into it a little. I like discussing shit with people that are smart but have a different view.

That is the problem what do we do with them? Right now jail is the only thing. Sure you can try and rehabilitate (holy shit that one I didn't need spell check for) them but the problem is that has already been proven moderately successful at best. You can't let 100 killers go free because you feel 2 of them may become productive citizens.

Quote:

I think murderers are mentally ill people. I think mentally ill people cannot make good decisions. They should be treated like mentally ill people.

I'll have to disagree. I kind of studied the killer thing some years (I wanted to know what was going threw a serial killers mind when they do what they do) ago and most have been proven not to be mentally ill. Now am I saying this in all cases hell no. Those that have been proven mentally ill should be treated as such as you said but the majority of mental illness can't be cured. Your born with a mental condition so what exactly do you do with somebody who you know you can't stop them from wanting to kill cause they have no control over the problem themselves? Good question but we have to do what we have at hand now wether it's right or wrong. They sure can't be released to the public to do the same things over and over again. Put them in mental institutions? Most of them are worse then jail.

Quote:

Again, I think it's almost impossible to fathom what the conditions might be that cause a person to kill.
Again maybe they're mentally ill and their decision making is impaired?

Once again I can only partially agree. Mentally ill people can't control their actions but everybody else can when it comes to killing. No matter what our social situation is we all know killing is wrong if you don't then you fall into the mentally ill category.

Quote:

No sane kills out of anger. Society needs to take care of that for everyones sake.

Society cannot develop progressively at it's potential, if not all of it's members are participating to their potential. Help you help me. Make an investment, and get a return. That's what it's all about.

Socioeconomic factors are a huge influence in schooling and even future employment. This is pretty uniform across societies. Some people because of the conditions they live under, cannot go to school like they want. I've heard that story a few times.

Problem is none of this gives a person a right to take a life. Sure the help you help me thing sounds nice and but problem is it hasn't worked. Sounds nice but in todays society I don't think that it will ever be that way. Sounds bad but lets face it that is the way it is.

By the way I'm a Mexican living in California so don't tell me I don't know how people can hate you because of your race. I get to see it all the time. I hear all the time "you don't look Mexican" like it's a compliment and I usually don't say anything cause as bad as it is they actually ment it in a nice way. (sad as that sounds) I also refuse to let my race or anybody that hates me because of it stop me from doing what I want to do. I love hearing people say they would never smoke Mexican. Then I pull my pipe or bong and start hogging the weed when they complain I just say "you said you'd never smoke Mexican" :wink:

Remember this a lot of our views may be influenced by where we live. Your in Europe (I love going to Amsterdam by the way) so maybe you can do the "help me help you" thing but I live in the states so we may be influenced by what we ourselves see. Example I took care of a guys house while he was in the hospital and during that time they pulled two murdered bodies out of the bushes next to his house. We have 50000 murders a year here so the help me help you thing won't work unless you happen to be giving away free bullets.

:shrug:

Morning feeding time is here. I have 6 dogs, 14 cats, a horse, a new arrival to the group Pete the lama and a bunch of reptiles looking at me with where the hell is breakfast look.
:happyweed:

--------------------

User Gallery

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Magash] * 1
    #677940 - 07/14/13 11:17 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Lookie what I got started :cookiemonster:

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#677943 - 07/14/13 11:41 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
Lookie what I got started :cookiemonster:

Yup, it's been good natured but a good argument that shows the differences on how people think about a subject. (Holy shit listen to me I sound like a bad episode of Dr. Phil)

Anyway I have to guess that your Man Eaters are getting big and doing well. I think you will like the resin production and enjoy making some bubble out of them when the time comes.

:happyweed::cookiemonster::happyweed:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates