Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Magash]
    #677945 - 07/14/13 11:45 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

They're very tall right now.  And yes it was a well thought out argument and no animosity in it.  That's what you get when it's a tight knit community, that actually respects one another.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #677947 - 07/14/13 11:49 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
They're very tall right now.  And yes it was a well thought out argument and no animosity in it.  That's what you get when it's a tight knit community, that actually respects one another.

Well a little at first on my part but you know already how I react then think. Remember the "why the fuck did you move my thread" incident then finding it wasn't moved. That was really one of my smoother moves :facepalm:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#677958 - 07/14/13 02:54 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Jesus guys. Hey look! A stoner!

Honestly if I offended anyone by saying "a gay" I apologize, those were not my intentions here.

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: Sham87]
    #677961 - 07/14/13 03:10 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Sham87 said:
Jesus guys. Hey look! A stoner!

Honestly if I offended anyone by saying "a gay" I apologize, those were not my intentions here.

lol....nah Sham87 your cool I'm the one that got this one started.

:wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#677962 - 07/14/13 03:21 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:thumbup:

--------------------
...once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right...

User Gallery

#677983 - 07/14/13 07:37 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

LIES :megacrankey:

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#677984 - 07/14/13 08:21 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

This answer to a question that wasn't directed to me got the ball rolling.

Quote:

Well then your never gonna want to read another thing I write cause my answer to your question is, Extremely.

So :tongue:

--------------------

User Gallery

#678013 - 07/15/13 12:06 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

If it wasn't for my comment though, that would never have been said :naughty:

I'm so much more righter than you on the internet bro :awedrugs:

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#678015 - 07/15/13 12:14 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Actually Sham87 got the ball rolling. If he hadn't said what he said you wouldn't have made your comment. But yeah your comment made me say what I said (and I meant it) buuuuut that don't change the fact that my comment got the discussion going. :crazy2:

:minigun:

I am the King and always will be............:dancingbacon:

--------------------

User Gallery

#678020 - 07/15/13 12:18 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Keep trying old man :peyotezen:

Damnit, I was going to go racist, then realized where I am :smilingpuppy:

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#678023 - 07/15/13 12:22 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Ahhhhh....it's ok let em fly. We gotta have fun in this forum every once in a while and since I'm the target I can ok it. Sock it to me...........:crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#678054 - 07/15/13 08:03 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

We are missing the point here fellas! They want to change a childhood staple!!!

--------------------

User Gallery

#678056 - 07/15/13 08:31 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I dont think we care

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#678057 - 07/15/13 08:38 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Well yeah we already said we are against that. I don't want to see gay spidey.

--------------------

User Gallery

#678059 - 07/15/13 08:50 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Thats not web he's slingin :loldongs:

--------------------

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#678066 - 07/15/13 09:18 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

lol.......That was pretty good. :omgawesome:

--------------------

OfflineSham87
マリオ
Male

#678075 - 07/15/13 09:59 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:lolsy:

--------------------

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

#678078 - 07/15/13 11:00 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I saw this the other day, lame.

Leave it as it is spider man does not need to be fucking gay.

Fuck Andrew Garfield, who does he think he is trying to change a historical super hero?!? I bet some kids would be crushed if there favorite super hero was grabbin dick, hes just being selfish

OfflineGreenHorns
boulevardier
Male

Loc: funkytown Flag
Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: PoloDown]
    #678185 - 07/16/13 11:22 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

I was  waiting for someone to make a web slinging joke. At least if he's gay he can still cover his enemies in a sticky immobilizing goo.

--------------------
wiggy wham wham wazzle

OfflineTomCollins

Re: Any one into Spider Man? Well guess what... [Re: GreenHorns]
    #678385 - 07/17/13 06:26 AM (10 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Now get your fucking ass in the real world will you. (Ok that last part was a joke now I'll get real). Yes what your saying is true but if somebody killed any of my kids one of which is a member here I wouldn't give a shit how long he was in jail. I wouldn't want him out period. I'm not saying it's right or not but I do know the way a parent thinks. Sure some would forgive and their strong people to be able to do that. Problem is 99% of people wouldn't. I would want that person in for every year of life my kid missed because of them (sure I don't know how long my kid would have lived but I'm gonna assume my kid would have live a full productive life and I want the guy that took it to pay) Simply put if you take a life you better be damned prepared to give yours up at the very least. Don't take what you can't give so to say.

And I can understand that. But I think you can also see how letting go and forgiving, can actually be better for both parties.

Quote:

Magash said:
Once again I say your reading is as bad as my writing cause my saying I don't feel sorry or their cause isn't hurting them.

My reading is pretty bad.

Quote:

Magash said:
Your absolutely right on this but what got them there in the first place. Don't commit the crime if you can't deal with the consequences and unfortunately that is one of them that we all know going into it. Just like I'm a grower and I don't hide it from anybody but I do know when people give me that "What do you do for a living" question and I say I'm a grower for the clubs I know some will say it's cool but just as many are gonna roll their eyes and give me that "he's promoting drugs use" look.

This is where I think we don't see eye to eye. First off, many of those people are jailed unfairly, so I really do question why they got there. But that's beside the point:

I don't think any sane human being, with equal opportunities and rights, commits crimes against others. Why would they? My only explanation is that you must be ill. If they're ill, they need help.

Quote:

Magash said:
Once again agreed that the right decision may be a hard one to make but that is still no excuse to kill or ruin the lives of others because of it. You kill a person and that person isn't the only one effected by that move. The entire family, friends, and so on. People pulling the trigger know this we can't assume that a bad life makes people stupid.

Two wrongs don't make a right either. You don't rectify a ruined life with another ruined life.

There is never a good excuse to kill period.

Quote:

Magash said: Sure I do but that is still no excuse. When a person kills a person or robs a store or whatever they have chosen to do they still know they are doing a crime or that they are doing the wrong thing. We can't assume that society makes people stupid and give them excuses because of it.
Just cause you can't afford college cause you may be of a certain race, gay or whatever doesn't give you the right to pull a gun and take somebody else's money. Surely you must agree on that.

Nothing ever gives you the right to do that. The fact is, those are some of the factors behind what cause violence and unrest in many societies. So whether it gives you the right or not, they are causal factors. So you either have to introduce a top down strategy and improve infrastructure, or go bottom up and fix victims.

Quote:

Magash said:
Only problem all attempts to rehabilitate people have failed in most cases. People are people no matter what got them to that point. There are lots of places that don't have what we have here that doesn't mean they need to go on a crime spree.

That's not true at all. Rehabilitation has helped many people. People have an incredible capacity for change and resilience.

Quote:

Magash said:
That is the problem what do we do with them? Right now jail is the only thing. Sure you can try and rehabilitate (holy shit that one I didn't need spell check for) them but the problem is that has already been proven moderately successful at best. You can't let 100 killers go free because you feel 2 of them may become productive citizens.

Moderately successful compared to what though? And I have to disagree, compassionate rehabilitation works more than it doesn't otherwise it wouldn't be used in places like Sweden or the Netherlands.

For example in the Netherlands, you're paid to go to prison. You might think that's insane, but when criminals leave with a little money in their pocket to get themselves up on their feet, they're less likely to commit a crime.

I think one issue is that many of us are still clinging to the old "lockem up and throw away the key" model - back in the day, that was all you could do if not execute them. We're obviously a little better off today, and we can do better.

Quote:

Magash said:
I'll have to disagree. I kind of studied the killer thing some years (I wanted to know what was going threw a serial killers mind when they do what they do) ago and most have been proven not to be mentally ill. Now am I saying this in all cases hell no. Those that have been proven mentally ill should be treated as such as you said but the majority of mental illness can't be cured. Your born with a mental condition so what exactly do you do with somebody who you know you can't stop them from wanting to kill cause they have no control over the problem themselves? Good question but we have to do what we have at hand now wether it's right or wrong. They sure can't be released to the public to do the same things over and over again. Put them in mental institutions? Most of them are worse then jail.

First of all, mental illnesses can also develop during the course of a persons life solely due to environmental factors and furthermore, it should be noted the exponential growth in mental illnesses across societies.

Second of all I can't see how you think murderers are totally sane people. Why would you harm someone unless it was for a survival advantage? Almost all human survival advantage comes from co-dependance. Any deviation from the tribal model in my view is a flaw in the mind of the deviant one.

Quote:

Magash said: Once again I can only partially agree. Mentally ill people can't control their actions but everybody else can when it comes to killing. No matter what our social situation is we all know killing is wrong if you don't then you fall into the mentally ill category.

Then all intentional murderers are mentally ill. If it was wrong to them they wouldn't do it.

Quote:

Magash said: Problem is none of this gives a person a right to take a life. Sure the help you help me thing sounds nice and but problem is it hasn't worked. Sounds nice but in todays society I don't think that it will ever be that way. Sounds bad but lets face it that is the way it is.

By the way I'm a Mexican living in California so don't tell me I don't know how people can hate you because of your race. I get to see it all the time. I hear all the time "you don't look Mexican" like it's a compliment and I usually don't say anything cause as bad as it is they actually ment it in a nice way. (sad as that sounds) I also refuse to let my race or anybody that hates me because of it stop me from doing what I want to do. I love hearing people say they would never smoke Mexican. Then I pull my pipe or bong and start hogging the weed when they complain I just say "you said you'd never smoke Mexican" :wink:

It hasn't worked because it has never been instituted. How can such a model work in a country like the United States when your economy is designed for a perpetual state of warfare? You say it hasn't worked, but I ask, what trials are you referring to?

Cool, but I'm not telling you how people can hate you because of your race, I'm telling you hate for your race or sexuality, it's hate all the same for individual differences.

Quote:

Magash said: Remember this a lot of our views may be influenced by where we live. Your in Europe (I love going to Amsterdam by the way) so maybe you can do the "help me help you" thing but I live in the states so we may be influenced by what we ourselves see. Example I took care of a guys house while he was in the hospital and during that time they pulled two murdered bodies out of the bushes next to his house. We have 50000 murders a year here so the help me help you thing won't work unless you happen to be giving away free bullets.

:shrug:

It's just primordial prevention, the help me help you thing. You help the ex-con get a job and a house and he stop committing crimes and contributes legitimately to the economy. I think it could work - but I think people in the U.S. might have a hard time knowing tax money and job preference is given to criminals.

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds