Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
I practiced martial arts on cannabis and sometimes shrooms
    #675407 - 06/21/13 03:29 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

but cannabis every day.  Cannabis is very yin and produces a yin, soft style.  Shrooms are also very yin.  Those were the only two drugs I did back then. 
I like to smoke 1.5 g before I practice.  Then I practice for 5 hours until the buds wear off.  I practice with and without weapons.
I have almost 28 years in the martial arts.  I specialize in meditation now.  I don't emphasize the fighting aspect of martial arts, although I occasionally practice short stick meditations that are mostly martial.
I'd like to try ibogaine, which is the other psychedelic that influenced the Chinese and other martial arts.  I've never tried opium or smack.  I had some fun when I got some Vicodin, but I don't think that's a real hit and I don't think I'd want opium or smack.  It's good to stick with cannabis.
I have many works of art I created over the years and my favorite art comes from the cannabis.  I have extensive experience with herbs and I know the difference between yin and yang, and I can tell a fucked up drug almost right away.  A lot of people get into fucked up drugs and ruin their lives.
I know that sounds harsh, but I've known a lot of people who got really fucked up on drugs.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNameInUse
Strange
Male User Gallery

Re: I practiced martial arts on cannabis and sometimes shrooms [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #675412 - 06/21/13 07:10 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

:asianofapproval:

--------------------
But then an even greater force emerged: The un! And the un un-nazi'd the world! Forever!

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: I practiced martial arts on cannabis and sometimes shrooms [Re: NameInUse]
    #675441 - 06/21/13 12:58 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

It's a love/hate relationship.  My dad gave up asking me questions about martial arts.  There is so much detail, it takes a long time to learn.  My dad is cool, and is a medical marijuana patient for glaucoma and irritable bowel syndrome.  He says cannabis is the only thing that helps.

--------------------
Bombing swords exit the murder charge left it exposed supposed words sex trip further on you took off your clothes

InvisibleP-O

Re: I practiced martial arts on cannabis and sometimes shrooms [Re: 8787sunshine]
    #675442 - 06/21/13 01:02 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

u smoke 1.5 before u practice? 

that ALOT of weed ...  im pretty damn high of .3 (one joint)

have u ever tried kratom?  its kinda like soft opiates .  but all natural... gives great body high and energy (some strains at least).  I love taking it before hiking and riding my harley.  Id say it would go good with martial arts too

Invisiblenannybooboo
 User Gallery
    #675448 - 06/21/13 01:35 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I never really liked mixing weed w/ martial arts when i still practiced. But that was back when i didn't smoke much anyway.

Doing capoeira at the beach on LSD was a lot of fun though :crazy2:

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
Re: I practiced martial arts on cannabis and sometimes shrooms [Re: nannybooboo]
    #675455 - 06/21/13 02:14 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I've been studying grappling.  Wrestling arts of different lands and Brazilian jiu-jitsu.  That's when I had the insight of details.  The grappling on the ground is it's own thing and different from standup fighting.  There is almost infinite detail and I get overwhelmed.  The 8th degree black belt in jiu-jitsu makes it look easy.  He can snap your neck or dislocate your arm at lightning speed.  I wouldn't want to go to the ground, but there are a lot of lethal neckbreaking opportunities from that art. 
I made a hammer bubbler with freestyle gold and the girl at the headshop fell in love with me.  It had a deep bowl and I'd take about 20 minutes to smoke the right amount.  I would generally trip before or after a training session, with the preferred amount being 3.5 g.  Don't try to copy unless you're experienced.

--------------------

Offline8787sunshine
classic stoner
    #675457 - 06/21/13 02:17 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, and I forgot to say peace!  What happened to peace?

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#675458 - 06/21/13 02:18 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

keep it down before i come kick your ass....

:lol:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#675525 - 06/21/13 10:27 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

8787sunshine said:
Oh, and I forgot to say peace!  What happened to peace?

I say peace in my casual speech. Peace and much love to ya for the ones that deserve it. :heart:

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals