Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Coffee and Cerebral Boosting
    #674254 - 06/12/13 10:48 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I keep reading in a lot of texts that coffee's addiction is close to the one of heroin, by that I am not referring to any of the side effects of heroin withdrawals. I am curious about that because I personally drink coffee, not even every days, and I have a lot of friends who drink every days. Personally, I have no problems not drinking coffee for like couple weeks even months, but some of my friends tells me if they don't have their coffee(s) in the morning, they have trouble being functional during the day.

I read about cerebral boosting (well I have only read about it in french psychology studies, I don't know how they translate it in english but it must be close to "Boosting Cérébral"), basically its about using substance, like cannabis, amphets, cocaine, alcohol, etc. while you are at school or studying in order to make your learning process easier for you. Again there, I am quite interested in that subject because I do go to classes while totally baked ALL THE TIME, and study high also, pretty much all my exams are essays that I have to write at home, so do I need to mention I am fuckin high when I write them? It works for me, I have never had such good grades.

The study I read about cerebral boosting wasn't mentioning coffee in their study, but this drink is a psychoactive substance and I think its definitively part of that subject. I was wondering what you guys were thinking about this, it came to me right after smoking a spliff for wake and bake haha!

:leafsmoke:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Coffee and Cerebral Boosting [Re: Manitou]
    #674256 - 06/12/13 10:53 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I think its true that people become highly dependent on coffee and believe they can't even do their work day without it, or if they do have to its very sluggish and non motivated.

I know a couple people like that, first thing they do is drink cups and yes I mean cups not A CUP of coffee.  I, on the other hand, steer clear away from caffeine it makes me feel so nauseous and shaky I can't take it.

My sister has some eye twitching going on very randomly and in my opinion its from so much caffeine all the time.

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Coffee and Cerebral Boosting [Re: PoloDown]
    #674264 - 06/12/13 12:03 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

The eye twitching happens to me too when I drink more than 2 coffees per day, but I always smoke weed so I think it might be part of the correlation

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: Coffee and Cerebral Boosting [Re: Manitou]
    #674285 - 06/12/13 03:09 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Somedays, I'll drink 7 cups of coffee a day, others I'll drink none :shrug: just depends on how  lazy i'm feeling that day

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

InvisibleP-O

Re: Coffee and Cerebral Boosting [Re: volcomstoner] * 1
    #674289 - 06/12/13 03:52 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I got through phases where ill drink 3-4 a day for 2 months... then i wont drink any for a full month or 2

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: Coffee and Cerebral Boosting [Re: P-O]
    #674293 - 06/12/13 04:20 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Same here

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds