Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

oculus rift
    #672489 - 05/25/13 02:22 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Anyone else aware of and/or excited about it.  I should recieve my dev kit near the end of next month.

http://www.oculusvr.com/

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebudgrowerwannabe
Bum fighter
Male User Gallery

Re: oculus rift [Re: THEBats]
    #672492 - 05/25/13 03:13 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Wow first time ever hearing of it! Let me know how you like it when you try it out!:jah:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: oculus rift [Re: budgrowerwannabe]
    #672534 - 05/25/13 12:27 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Oops double post.  Anyways yeah every video I've seen of others trying it are promising.  Here's someone with a coaster demo.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

InvisibleP-O

#672537 - 05/25/13 02:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

:mindblown:

i cant wait till this comes out in a consumer model....

doin this on acid would be awesome

OfflineRedAshes

Re: oculus rift *DELETED* [Re: P-O]
    #672601 - 05/26/13 01:00 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by RedAshes

Reason for deletion: delete

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: oculus rift [Re: RedAshes]
    #673154 - 05/30/13 08:25 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

This is probably the trailer that has me the most excited.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=uQgVj9tBQG0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuQgVj9tBQG0

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#673155 - 05/30/13 08:32 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Retro graphics FTW!!!

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineRasTLO
Lurker
Male

Re: oculus rift [Re: King Koopa]
    #673626 - 06/05/13 11:34 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

as long as it doesnt damage your eyes with more than 20 minutes of game play like this fucker did, sounds pretty sweet and way cooler than GL^SS

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: oculus rift [Re: RasTLO]
    #673726 - 06/06/13 04:00 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I've heard no issue with eye strain or anything like that.  Most people just describe the 3d as perfect as well as adding a real sense of depth and height.  Some do get motion sickness but report it gets better with use.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies