Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Best outdoor autoflower strain?
    #669842 - 05/09/13 10:13 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I'd love to hear your thoughts on what is the best autoflower to go with. Maybe a more sativa dominant and a more indica dominant?

I'm in a warmer climate (southern California) if that makes a difference.

Edited by nicechrisman (05/09/13 10:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #669856 - 05/09/13 11:53 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: Magash]
    #669859 - 05/09/13 12:10 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

I'm hearing some good reviews of Iranian autoflowr too. Also Haze 2.0 auto sounds good. It would be nice to have some sativa dominant.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#669865 - 05/09/13 01:16 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

If you're in Southern California, you could really go with anything.

I like that Russian Rocket Fuel (meaning I like what they have to say about it) but we don't sell hardly any of those seeds - maybe some other vendors have better luck or they just don't appeal to the European market.

Only mentioning it so you can ask a few questions when you buy seeds so you get fresh stock.

For what it's worth, people are buying Auto AK-47's from any brand - can barely keep them in stock.

Pyramid Seeds Autos are also really hot right now but I have no idea if people are doing well with them or they like the cheap prices.

Here's a link if you want to check them out - http://www.gorilla-cannabis-seeds.co.uk/pyramid/autoflowering

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: cannabis_seeds] * 1
    #669877 - 05/09/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

"Best" is subjective...but there are definitely better options than others.  Your absolute worst option is to pay out the ass for feminized autoflowering seeds.  People only make auto fems to kee you from making your own seed.  You can churn out a ton of auto seeds pretty fast.  More than a buck or two a seed for autos is highway robbery.  And whatever strains you go with, make seeds!  You can easily get a couple hundred from one isolated male and female and have seeds forever!

As far as strains go..if you really want a true sativa try and scrounge some Thaipan 2.0 seeds.  It is a real deal sativa auto with a long flowering time.  Here's a couple shots from some I grew a few years ago--five plants in a rubbermaid tub.

That isn't a strain for everyone..but is totally unique amongst autos.

Here are some options available in the seedheaven.net store (have to register to see the store) that are high quality and inexpensive:

Mighty Freeze (100 seeds, $50)  This one may or may not act as an auto where you are.  It will definitely be very early (August finsih) and its high quality smoke. 

Pehkuruder x Thaipan 2.0  (12 seeds, $15)  Big plant for an auto. Shorter flowering than thaipan with bigger, denser buds.  More potent smoke than the all-sativa thaipan.

Guerilla Gold #1 F9  (10 seeds, $10)  Generally agreed on that matt riot's "Iranian Autoflower" is rebranded guerilla gold.

Diesel Ryder (10 seeds, $10)  One of the most grown autos..does well outdoors.  Lowryder 2 10 seeds $10.  The original. 

Ovela Ratsastaja Auto.  OR x Diesel Ryder.  (10 seeds, $10) 12 weeks from seed, medium sized plants.

Auto wonder Skunk.  Early Wonder Skunk  x Diesel Ryder. (10 seeds, $10) Decent size, good color and potency.

All of these are tested, with plenty of grow journals available on the site so you can see what you're getting into :smile: 

Royal Canadian Marijuana Collective has some really cool auto and early strains, also...but the prices are a little high (in the area of $40-50/pack)

I've seen some decent outdoor results with russian rocket fuel..but it seems pretty standard and holy shit at the prices!

--------------------
I used to grow pot.  I still do grow pot, but I used to grow it too.
*Seedsharer*
You got my cheez whiz, boy?

Edited by Angus (05/09/13 02:18 PM)

Offlinenicechrisman
Head
 User Gallery

Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: Angus]
    #669898 - 05/09/13 04:32 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Thank you SO much for the great info! Can't wait to get some started. Thanks for the advice about the fem seeds. Easy enough to sex them, and gives me the potential for more seed.

I've got some random seeds too that one of my trimmer friends was given by a grower friend. It'll be fun to see what they develop into. Have some extra early autoflower, and some later crop. Should work out nicely

Offlineitsaconspiracy
governments worst nightmare
Male

Loc: florida Flag
    #669923 - 05/09/13 08:29 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

is that seed pods on the last pic Angus? Also where are you getting these prices from? and what was the yeild?

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: itsaconspiracy]
    #669933 - 05/09/13 08:55 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

itsaconspiracy said:
is that seed pods on the last pic Angus? Also where are you getting these prices from? and what was the yeild?

The last pic are male flowers

:peace:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlineitsaconspiracy
Male

Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: Magash]
    #669935 - 05/09/13 08:58 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mangash said: The last pic are male flowers

cool i never had a male that far into flowering thanks for the info.

--------------------

OfflineAngus
Trailer Park Supervisor
Male

Loc: Middle east coast
    #669962 - 05/10/13 05:20 AM (10 years, 10 months ago)

You're welcome, chris :smile:

Quote:

itsaconspiracy said:

That's a male.  The seeds I listed are all on the seedheaven.net store.  You have to register to see the store.

The yield on the thaipan?  On a per-plant basis it is large.  But given that you can finish two cycles of 'standard' autos during the flowering period of thaipan...you'd do better in the end (weight-wise) with a few Auto Diesels or similar.

Offlineitsaconspiracy
Male

Re: Best outdoor autoflower strain? [Re: Angus]
    #670040 - 05/10/13 06:27 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Angus said: That's a male. 

Quote:

itsaconspiracy said: cool i never had a male that far into flowering thanks for the info.

Quote:

Angus said: The seeds I listed are all on the seedheaven.net store.  You have to register to see the store.

The yield on the thaipan?  On a per-plant basis it is large.  But given that you can finish two cycles of 'standard' autos during the flowering period of thaipan...you'd do better in the end (weight-wise) with a few Auto Diesels or similar.

cool :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#670593 - 05/13/13 06:21 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

if i were to grow out an auto i would go with dr green thumbs iranian indica

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals