Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

plant training question
    #666367 - 04/15/13 09:55 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

hey i was wondering something i been reading up on training and im interested in between fuck i missed or super cropping.  i know that super cropping causes the lower branches to grow out more , were doing fuck i missed causes you to get more branches/nods on the top.

but what im wondering is which method would help me get more yield over all?  or would using a little of both be a good idea? like to fuck i missed at frist to get the extra branches then super crop to get the braches to grow faster after?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: plant training question [Re: Mrshroom]
    #666380 - 04/16/13 02:12 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

This is a question that varies from stain to strain.  Some plants benefit from training, some dont.  You will just have to experiment and find out if the ones you have benefit from it or not.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #666384 - 04/16/13 02:30 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

You can use a little of both but remember if you overdue it you can radically stunt the plant.

Ok, you're obviously new and doing a lot of reading and that's a good thing but beware. You can't apply every technique to your plants before you know how they grow. Grow the plants and get a harvest under your belt. Grow more and then find a female that you really like. Take cuttings off of her (taking cuttings is most likely the most important thing you can learn for a successful garden). Once you have a bunch of cuttings then start applying different techniques to them to see which is best for that plant.

Different techs work better on different plants even within the same batch of seeds. Learning when and when not to apply a certain tech is as important as learning the tech itself.

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: plant training question [Re: Magash]
    #666417 - 04/16/13 08:35 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

ok well here is another question when you perform either fim, or super crop. is it better to perform it before lights out or after the lights turn on.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #666419 - 04/16/13 09:24 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Doesn't matter. Either one is fine.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: plant training question [Re: Magash]
    #666421 - 04/16/13 09:30 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Doesn't matter. Either one is fine.

ok thanks, was not sure if one or the other was better cause I know when u supercrop or fim, u mess with the plants hormones to cause other places to grow , so did not know if it was more effective when lights off or lights on.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder