Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
friend found sativa plants - some questions...
    #266685 - 08/17/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I am new here so hello everyone!  I hope this is the right forum for this post.  I have not grown before so I don't know much about it.  Someone I know found a lot of sativa plants growing in the wild.  They have a few questions about this.

1. Is there any way to tell what strain they are?
2. How would one determine when the best time to grab some?  Since they are out and about a microscope to look at trichomes really won't be possible.
3. What would be the best way to dry them?
4. If they wanted to spread some seeds is there anything special that needs to be done to preserve them besides drying the plant?

Thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebackintheriver
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: soulseeker]
    #266687 - 08/17/09 07:20 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like you found someone elses plants. i suggest leaving them the eff alone. if they r mine you should prolly watch out for my 12...

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: backintheriver]
    #266689 - 08/17/09 07:22 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

dont be an asshole and rip off someones plants

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #266693 - 08/17/09 07:31 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If you jack them I wont respect you at all.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: Cannaboid]
    #266697 - 08/17/09 07:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

He said they were "wild" get a clue... if they were grown wild then just cut em down, dry em out, and make some hash out of them.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinebackintheriver
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: Inverted]
    #266699 - 08/17/09 07:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

im pretty sure most peoples guerrilla grows look wild if they did a good job choosing where to plant them.

OfflinegrimR
 User Gallery

#266701 - 08/17/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

They may be sprayed with a synthetic poison that can only be deactivated by a chemical only the grower has. be careful. you could die :eek:

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266702 - 08/17/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

My friend doesn't think anyone is watching them.  The males never got pulled and it seems like anyone growing them would pull the males.  My friend thinks they have been growing in this area for years as it is a very good natural habitat for them and they are dispersed in a way that would occur naturally as the seeds blow in the wind.

Anyway, it also sounds like there is more than enough so that a few missing buds wouldn't even be noticed if they are someone's plants. 

I would really like appreciate it if someone is willing to help answer my questions.  I have no bad intentions here.  I'm just a noob and my friend is excited about the big find...

Invisibleboomsaway
 User Gallery

#266704 - 08/17/09 07:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Yea, I'd have to say leave em alone, cannabis doesnt grow wild anymore.

Authorities in the US have taken great measures to ensure that fact.

Besides, based on what friends do guerrilla style, they would know if
someone has been to the crop.

People tend to take paths over and over when they find that stuff,
and the growers know not to (just one example)

Careful, you could piss off the wrong person.

Edit: Oh, and they wouldnt have to pull the males, i mean maybe they
are trying to get some more seeds to plant.

Sry buddy, i cant help you take the buds. besides all the questions ur
asking can be searched easily...

Edited by boomsaway (08/17/09 07:59 PM)

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266705 - 08/17/09 07:55 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I should add that it is also not likely these are a guerilla grow as they are in a pretty highly visible and high traffic area right next to a suburban paved walking path - only a few feet off the path.

How likely is it that they are sprayed with a chemical?  Is that a common practice by growers?  Seems pretty stupid.  Is there a way to tell if this is the case?

Offlinebackintheriver
    #266708 - 08/17/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

put it this way, its more likely to be poisoned than it is not to be.

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: boomsaway]
    #266709 - 08/17/09 08:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

boomsaway said:
Yea, I'd have to say leave em alone, cannabis doesnt grow wild anymore.

Authorities in the US have taken great measures to ensure that fact.

Besides, based on what friends do guerrilla style, they would know if
someone has been to the crop.

People tend to take paths over and over when they find that stuff,
and the growers know not to (just one example)

Careful, you could piss off the wrong person.

Who would do a guerilla that is so obviously visible from less than 3-4 feet away to probably a hundred people a day going for a walk or jog?  My friend thinks there was a guerilla here 5-10 years ago before the houses and trails went in and the plants naturally spread from that so they are growing wild now.  Does that seem possible?

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266711 - 08/17/09 08:05 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

backintheriver said:
put it this way, its more likely to be poisoned than it is not to be.

Why is that?  Is there any way to tell if this is the case?

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#266712 - 08/17/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Just leave the alone, wouldn't you rather be safe then sorry? :shrug:

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #266713 - 08/17/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome to The Growery:gethigh:

As far as the plants go, they may be hemp if they are growing in a clearing or off a road way. I have came across small patches of hemp in areas like i listed. Which is probly why the males are all still there. But if they are not hemp and are indeed cannabis, then let them grow till the first frost if you get frost. Thing is, you said," How would one determine when the best time to grab some?" which makes me also question the your grow your about to "grab" from. But i guess it is what it is. Karma can be a bugger though :shrug:

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #266715 - 08/17/09 08:12 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

soulseeker said:

Who would do a guerilla that is so obviously visible from less than 3-4 feet away to probably a hundred people a day going for a walk or jog?  My friend thinks there was a guerilla here 5-10 years ago before the houses and trails went in and the plants naturally spread from that so they are growing wild now.  Does that seem possible?

Sometimes the best place is right under everyone's nose's! :shrug:
People tend to overlook things when in spot's they wouldn't think people
would do it.

--------------------

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: SpaceMonkey]
    #266718 - 08/17/09 08:19 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Welcome to The Growery:gethigh:

Thanks SpaceMonkey!

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
As far as the plants go, they may be hemp if they are growing in a clearing or off a road way. I have came across small patches of hemp in areas like i listed. Which is probly why the males are all still there. But if they are not hemp and are indeed cannabis, then let them grow till the first frost if you get frost.

Is there any way to tell if it is hemp?  I thought hemp is just another name for cannabis strains that have very low THC.  If so, I assume hemp would look just like sativa and you wouldn't know which it was without trying it.  Is that correct?

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Thing is, you said," How would one determine when the best time to grab some?" which makes me also question the your grow your about to "grab" from. But i guess it is what it is. Karma can be a bugger though :shrug:

Nobody has any intention to rip off someone else's grow.  The circumstances (visibility, males there, etc) make it certainly appear pretty unlikely that anyone is tending these plants.  My friend was thinking of "grabbing" some bud that appears to be untended.  It does sound like many here think that is a bad idea though...

Sorry if I offended some of you or came across wrong.  Maybe I should have supplied more info on why this seems like an untended group of plants right from the beginning.

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266719 - 08/17/09 08:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Sometimes the best place is right under everyone's nose's! :shrug:
People tend to overlook things when in spot's they wouldn't think people
would do it.

So you think it's a grow and they just didn't pull the males and are taking a chance that they might be discovered and destroyed?

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #266727 - 08/17/09 08:46 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, So many questions.
Hemp is not cannabis. Hemp is pretty much useless for trying to get high.
It has a very minimal to nil amount of THC.
The Growery and Google have a search function and the answers are out there.:smile:

Most people are growers here and have grows out there and hate to see someone come in here asking questions in refereance to possibly being some elses crop. So yes people are really defensive here when it comes to these subjects.

And as far the last question. No, i honestly think it's not cannabis since you and i am assuming your friend are not to familiar with cannabis. It is probly either hemp or some other weed.

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #266729 - 08/17/09 08:52 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sativas are known for their height and their leggy, often sparse, leaves. Sativas can be anywhere from tall and round like a massive bush, to lean and spindly with a few large colas. The leaves - a trademark of the sativa strain - are long and thin. The odor varies with the particular strain that is growing.

The sativa high is often characterized as uplifting and energetic. The effects of a sativa marijuana are mostly cerebral. They give a feeling of optimism and well - being, as well as providing a good measure of pain relief for certain symptoms. A few pure sativas are also very high in THC content. They are known to have a quite spacey, or hallucinogenic, effect. Sativas are a good choice for daytime smoking.

Indicas are known for their smaller stature. They are relatively short and bushy. Some are compact, others are of a more moderate height. Indicas tend to grow wider and rounder than sativas. Many look like small shrubs. Indicas typically grow out many more smaller side colas.

The indica highs are most often described as a pleasant body buzz. Indicas are great for relaxation, stress relief, and for an overall sense of calm and serenity. Marijuana indicas are also very effective for overall body pain relief, and often used in the treatment of insomnia. They are the late - evening choice of many smokers as an all - night sleep aid. A few pure indica strains are very potent in THC, and will cause the "couchlock" effect, enabling the smoker to simply sit still and enjoy the experience of the smoke.

--------------------

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266733 - 08/17/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
Hemp is not cannabis. Hemp is pretty much useless for trying to get high.
It has a very minimal to nil amount of THC.
The Growery and Google have a search function and the answers are out there.:smile:

I have read up on this already.  From the wikipedia article on hemp:

Quote:

wikipedia said:
Hemp (from Old English hænep, see cannabis (etymology)) is the common name for plants of the entire genus Cannabis, although the term is often used to refer only to Cannabis strains cultivated for industrial (non-drug) use.

According to this hemp is cannabis.  It is a strain with low THC.  All the pictures I have found look just like sativa.  Is there a visible difference that you know of?  Searching is not turning up any difference aside from THC content.

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266735 - 08/17/09 09:09 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

SpaceMonkey, thanks for your help with that.  I have already looked up the difference between sativa and indica.  My friend has found what appear to be sativa.  The question is whether it is a good strain of sativa or not (or if it is just hemp and thus not a good sativa) and if there is a way to tell that by looking at them.  Any idea about that?

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266738 - 08/17/09 09:21 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

grmiR and backintheriver, why try making up the stuff about poison?  I searched google and there are no references at all to this being done.  Growers are not dumb enough to contaminate their own plants.  Anyways if you read the extra info in this thread it really seems like this is not a grow and may just be hemp.  Do you know how to tell the difference between hemp strains and good sativa strains?

OfflineRyandrnk
Apprentice Farmer
Male
Loc: Sunshine State -- 386
    #266747 - 08/17/09 10:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

You know I dont know much about the subject but... Karma is a bitch and you can do what you like. I just think what you are planning to do is a bad idea. If this is someones grow and I have seen grows right under peoples noses before they might watch for people snooping around so be careful.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: Ryandrnk]
    #266749 - 08/17/09 10:18 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Okay stop calling it Sativa...you're driving me crazy.
Technically you're right because the genus is cannabis sativa, but when we talk about it, sativa refers to something different.  What it means to growers and smokers is like what was said before: tall, spindly, with long narrow leaves, as opposed to indica which is a squat broad leafed plant.
Read this.

So you wouldn't say "Do you know how to tell the difference between hemp strains and good sativa strains?"

You could just say "How do you tell the difference between hemp and psychoactive cannabis plants"
I cannot stress enough that calling it "sativa" as opposed to just pot, weed, cannabis, ganj, or chronic, makes you appear as though you have no idea what you're talking about, even if you do.

Finally: Nobody here is going to help you because there is a chance, albeit a small one, that this is somebody's grow.  No matter how much info you provide to the contrary, there is still a chance.  Ultimately, you have to make the choice, and you will have to do the research to find the answers you're looking for with regard to harvest readiness, psychoactivity, etc.
Sorry. 
If you or your friend decide to grow though, come on back and we'll be glad to help you out.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

#266763 - 08/17/09 11:39 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

soulseeker said:
My friend doesn't think anyone is watching them.  The males never got pulled and it seems like anyone growing them would pull the males.  My friend thinks they have been growing in this area for years as it is a very good natural habitat for them and they are dispersed in a way that would occur naturally as the seeds blow in the wind.

Anyway, it also sounds like there is more than enough so that a few missing buds wouldn't even be noticed if they are someone's plants. 

I would really like appreciate it if someone is willing to help answer my questions.  I have no bad intentions here.  I'm just a noob and my friend is excited about the big find...

this gave me a chuckle. it seems highly illogical to have "sativas" as you say growing wild near a development for years unnoticed you would think in years past someone found it. you are on someones plot or its the relative of the straw berry plant that i dont remember the name of

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: 81renaissance]
    #266798 - 08/18/09 05:18 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
Okay stop calling it Sativa...you're driving me crazy.

Why does this drive you crazy?  It as a strain of sativa.  It is definitely not Indica.  That much is for sure.  It is the tall, spindly, etc.  I'm sorry for asking non-grow questions here.  I thought they were enough grow-related but I can see why you want to protect someone else's grow if that's what you think this is.

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
    #266799 - 08/18/09 05:21 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mushr00m_Man said:

this gave me a chuckle. it seems highly illogical to have "sativas" as you say growing wild near a development for years unnoticed you would think in years past someone found it. you are on someones plot or its the relative of the straw berry plant that i dont remember the name of

I agree that it is highly illogical.  It really surprised me.  If it's not sativa then what is it?  Is there something else that looks pretty much exactly like all the sativa pictures on wikipedia, grow forums, etc?  I'm sure you guys won't have a problem pointing this much out to me if it might be something else, but it sure looks exactly like all these pictures on the net.  Males and females.  Following the cycle of growth described by wikipedia.  The males are flowering with their leaves starting to turning yellow right now.

OfflineOjom
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #266802 - 08/18/09 05:44 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SpaceMonkey said:
But if they are not hemp and are indeed cannabis, then let them grow till the first frost if you get frost.

This is probably the best advise you're going to get.

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: Ojom]
    #267001 - 08/18/09 07:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

you know its a male for sure when you see its sex by lookins for pollen balls. look for hair and calyxs for females. there are quite a few look alikes out ther growing wild and so is hemp

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

OfflineCannaboid
Gang Green Gang
Male User Gallery

#267088 - 08/18/09 10:22 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:

Nobody here is going to help you because there is a chance, albeit a small one, that this is somebody's grow.  No matter how much info you provide to the contrary, there is still a chance.  Ultimately, you have to make the choice, and you will have to do the research to find the answers you're looking for with regard to harvest readiness, psychoactivity, etc.
Sorry. 
If you or your friend decide to grow though, come on back and we'll be glad to help you out.

--------------------

OfflinegrimR
 User Gallery

#275191 - 09/04/09 10:50 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

at first I thought u stumbled on someones grow so was kind of jokin wit ya

OfflinegrimR
 User Gallery

Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: grimR]
    #275193 - 09/04/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

here are some assumptions that are likely true:

true smokable weed will have a stronger smell when u rub the bud between your fingers

trichome production should be greater

hemp is known to be tall and skinny with not so much thick buds (so wait til later this month to see how much it fattens up)

thats how I would judge it... either way as long as its not someones grow taking a small bud to sample would save you the trouble of harvesting something useless

if the soil at the base of the plant is noticeably richer and darker than most of the dirt around it, this is probably someone elses grow. Its bad bad BAD karma to steal someone elses work and some people will shoot you on site so be careful and dont steal

Edited by grimR (09/04/09 10:57 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: grimR]
    #275196 - 09/04/09 11:14 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

If you found somebodies grow they are new at growing and your going to fuck-up their first grow. (I don't think that's the cases)

If hundreds of people a day can see these plants and nobody has fucked with them yet there is a reason, (I'm guessing hemp or some plant that looks like pot)

Smoking strains are not gonna just adapt to the area and appear year after year where there are hundreds of people that can see them.

Most likely your gonna smoke hemp or some kind of maple.

Enjoy  :rofl2:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: boomsaway]
    #275261 - 09/04/09 04:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

boomsaway said:
cannabis doesnt grow wild anymore.

LoL, come to Iowa sometime and take a cruise through the country. You can't go 5 miles without seeing pot growing.

In recent years I've had to go out on the Mississippi and plant up islands to stop pollination. The stuff is everywhere here.

InvisibleDoPeYsMuRf

Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #275262 - 09/04/09 04:32 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I guess I should have read the whole post.

Most of the stuff here I would consider hemp.

Cannabis does grow year after year here even if you don't want it to, but eventually the massive hemp populations here slowly degrade the potency favoring naturally selected genes.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: DoPeYsMuRf]
    #275308 - 09/04/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Hemp refers to select sativa strains of cannabis.  Hemp is cannabis.  The dea's own figures are that 98% of cannabis that is pulled up out of the ground is ditchweed, ie not tended to by anyone other than mother nature.  I bet that shit is better than having nothing though.  Personally, I would do something to really figure out if this is someone elses plot.  that should be concern number one.  Just use your judgement.  pick em when you want just let most or all of the pistils darken.  common sense.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Male

Loc: Ca
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #277737 - 09/09/09 06:06 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

grimR said:
They may be sprayed with a synthetic poison that can only be deactivated by a chemical only the grower has. be careful. you could die :eek:

Is there anything to back this up? like seriosly ive never heard of anything like this. Would it even be legal to sell something like that??

And Heres my 2cents, from what ive read it does NOT sound like a guerrilla grow or any other type of recreational "grow". It sounds like what you stated, some seeds and what not have been blown around and started to naturally grow there. And i mean if ANYONE were to do a grow they always pull the males. Thats like rule number one. I mean its common sense.
Also where do you live, what state?  is there ANY sign of upkeep on the land the plants or anything?? any growing materials around the site(clippers, empty grow solutions, fertilizer, anything??

So what i would have to say is watch it for a while, see if anyone rolls by besides you guys and if not, have fun! :gethigh:
Plus it would be better for you to take them then the local authorities. If they did that no one would get it! And If this was someone else grow sucks for them. I know i would NEVER grow the precious marijuana right in the open and in the vicinity of males!!
This careless ass deserves to get his plants jacked by a shroomerite!! haha
(I could care less what you guys are going to say bout my response. Im not an ass, just realistic.)

--------------------

Offlinesoulseeker
Stranger
Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: GoldenCapAttack]
    #277890 - 09/09/09 08:49 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

@GoldenCapAttack - no signs of growing materials at all.  I should also state that just down the road there are some more plants growing right next to the Kwik Trip and right next to the Home Depot parking lot. 

For all who criticize me for calling them sativa you make no sense.  They are sativa, not indica and I do know what I'm talking about.  Furthermore, I posted a pic on The Grow Report forum and consensus is that it is sativa and is not just hemp. 

The buds are thickening now and starting to get a bit frosty.  When I rub my fingers on a bud it has a very citrusy kind of smell.  Some of the plants have been harvested so I think others have found them also, but it is way early for harvest so I doubt it is their grow.

OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Male

#278014 - 09/09/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

HA so it COULD be someone elses grow.
:crazy2:

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

Re: friend found sativa plants - some questions... [Re: GoldenCapAttack]
    #278042 - 09/09/09 11:30 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

IT IS IF PLANTS RANDOMLY ARE REMOVED

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #278312 - 09/10/09 12:14 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, it would seem kinda wierd that people who Don't own the crop would only take 1 or 2 plants. Free weed and they only took a select few??

Let me explain this. You got the reaction you did because 1. you said in your opening post," I have not grown before so I don't know much about it." 2. for a noob that has admittedly said you don't know much about it, to keep using sativa to describe the plants just don't sound right. 3. these are possibly someones grow, so when you say you found a crop, right away you are on the shit end of the stick! Most of us are experienced growers here and have many grows under our belts. Most of us do stealth gardens and sometimes the best place to grow is right under people noses! But hey do what you think is right. Karma has a way of working things out in the end!

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

#278475 - 09/10/09 05:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

im more of STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SOMEONE ELSE'S CROP AND DONT BE AN ASSHOLE. also the reason two plant may have disappeared is because they were mature and ready to go and you are a noob and cant tell the maturity. i say stay the fuck away and dont steal someones crop. marijuana may be illegal but in my book stealing it is the real crime!!!!!!!!

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #278595 - 09/10/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I'm requesting a lock be thrown down on this thread.
Nothing productive is going to come of it, and the OP's posts on this site are relegated only to THIS THREAD it seems.
Other than being argumentative and mildly (very mildly) entertaining, there is no point to continuing this.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #278600 - 09/10/09 09:12 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

agreed.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineGoldenCapAttack
Male

#278601 - 09/10/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Real?
What is, Real??
:awetrippie:

--------------------

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #278606 - 09/10/09 09:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This thread is going nowhere! And getting heated!

The Growery is NOT here to provide info so a person can possibly steal another persons grow. We are here to help other Growers be successful in their own gardens!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order