Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShrink
The Curious
 User Gallery

Cali Connect Cookies, 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro
    #664561 - 04/01/13 01:51 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Alright guys, time for another grow. I scorched my first grow by putting the 1000w LED WAY too close to the little guys. So I'm taking the few healthy plants from that grow and am vegging them for my next grow to become clone mothers. We'll come back to them later for updates!

This time I'll be growing my ALL-TIME favorite strain - Girl Scout Cookies. Made popular by Bay 11 genetics and Bay Area Rapper Berner, this strain has got a lot of hype. And I think it lives up to it! Best effects and taste/smell of any strain I've ever come across. It is amazing for depression/anxiety so I can't wait to have around a pound of this stuff.

I'll be using hydroponics, which I have some experience with growing hot peppers and tomatoes with. I will be using Ebb and Flow, which I don't have experience with. But I managed to get a cheap 9 bucket CAP MONSTER ebb n gro system. This system is amazingly easy to use, and is basically automatic besides a weekly or biweekly water change - less stress for me.

New toys for this grow: Constant in-water 3 reading (pH, temp, PPM) meter, 5 phase RO hookup (up to 75 GPD), t5 lights for the seedlings (no more LED fuckups early on), and diamond texture mylar paneling for the walls.

Having the 3-reader meter and constant RO supply will vastly help with issues I had in my first grow, like fuddling around with nutrient levels in the dark and having to buy water or use the shitty hard tap.

Grow Stats:

Indoor
1000w LED with t5's for seed raising
Hydroponic, Ebb & Flow Buckets with control and reservoir
s1 fem Girl Scout Cookies Thin Mint Pheno

Type of Genetics: Cali Connections (s1, feminized, specific pheno)
Growth Medium(s): Rockwool, Hydroton
Time Span: 6-9 week veg, 9 week flower
Light Source(s) and Cycles: 24 hour t5, 24 hour LED, 12/12 LED
Temperatures and Humidity Levels: 75 F, 60%
Nutrient Combinations and Feeding Cycles: Nutrient Reservoir with Fox Farms Line
Pruning & Training Techniques: Scrog or LST

Really looking forward to making this grow perfect, so I hope you all enjoy. Excited for Girl Scout Cookies!

--------------------
Owner of ResearchChemicalReview.com

Visit us for harm reduction info about the newest Research Chemicals!

View my experimental **1000w LED** growlog -HERE-

Edited by Shrink (04/02/13 01:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShrink
The Curious
 User Gallery

Re: Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint Pheno), 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro [Re: Shrink]
    #664601 - 04/01/13 09:08 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Wow so before the seeds even arrive, apparently a lot of people are saying the cali connections GSC are fake/wrong lineage? Shitttt someone with experience on this strain tell me it aint so! :frown:

--------------------

OfflinePoloDown
Stranger Danger

Re: Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint Pheno), 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro [Re: Shrink]
    #664649 - 04/02/13 10:46 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Shrink said:
Wow so before the seeds even arrive, apparently a lot of people are saying the cali connections GSC are fake/wrong lineage? Shitttt someone with experience on this strain tell me it aint so! :frown:

Nobody is going to be able to prove it to you, I dont believe its original at all and I've read more majority of people dont believe CC seeds have it.

Just grow it, itll be bomb still probly.  Im waiting for my GSC Forum cut to root at the moment

OfflineShrink
The Curious
 User Gallery

Re: Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint Pheno), 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro [Re: PoloDown]
    #664661 - 04/02/13 01:26 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I'm sure it will, but I wanted the real GSC for the amazing medical benefits it gave me when I used it. I'm just gonna be very scrutinizing next time I consider new genetics!

Jealous that you could get a forum cut! I really need to get on the medical wagon. Thanks for tuning in, gonna do my best to grow dank buds be it real or not. Apparently a good portion of swerve's gsc is GDP, so it can't be too bad.

--------------------

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
    #664704 - 04/02/13 11:34 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Did I hear the word GDP??? That's the only think left in my life that I need to complete it.

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint Pheno), 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro [Re: juke adro]
    #664707 - 04/03/13 05:23 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I got GDP :cookiemonster:

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Invisiblejuke adro
I hate fat vaginas
 User Gallery

Loc: Québec
Re: Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint Pheno), 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #664709 - 04/03/13 05:34 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

Well if it wasn't against the site rules I would ask you to send me a bean :randy:
So what is this GSC?
And off topics for a sec do you have a link to some of your GDP hawks

--------------------

I eat animals and most things that live in the sea, I'm not green but I smoke it and I litter to keep cunts like you in a job so fuck off.

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint Pheno), 1000w LED, MONSTER Ebb&Gro [Re: juke adro]
    #664710 - 04/03/13 05:39 AM (10 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't take any pics of it.  And I didn't keep a mother of it, it threw out a nanner or two towards the end of the grow.  I don't keep any plant that stresses.  It was decent smoke, but there's way better.  And who knows if it was even real GDP.  It went purple, and was decent, but I got it from a friend, so I couldn't verify that it was original GDP. 

I've never heard of Girl Scout Cookie strains, but there's so many now it's hard to keep track.  But he mentioned something about "fire" strains.  I have some of those going right now.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies