Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewbusMaximus
Stranger
Nirvana question
    #661245 - 03/06/13 08:05 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

I tried placing an order from nirvana and everything seemed to go well until the next day i got an email telling me my order was flagged for security reasons and the need a scanned copy or photo of my credit card. seems very strange to me. anyone else have an experience like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Nirvana question [Re: NewbusMaximus]
    #661247 - 03/06/13 08:33 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds like Nirvana has been getting a lot of purchases from stolen cards and they're not taking any chances. I would bet that some people dispute the charges to get free seeds even if the card wasn't stolen. Not like they have a lot of recourse for online sales - especially if you're in a different country.

Not too long ago, my card number was stolen by someone in another country & they used it to buy bus tickets - that was an in person sale, so I'm not sure how they pulled that one off. The charges were reversed, of course, and the ticketing agent was out the money.

--------------------
Cannabis Seeds| Delivered discreetly WORLD WIDE!

Cannabis seeds | Buy Marijuana Seeds from the #1 UK Online Store

Follow us on twitter for special offers on premium beans.

Check our Gorilla Seeds Blog for the latest news.

OfflineNewbusMaximus
Stranger
Re: Nirvana question [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #661262 - 03/06/13 10:30 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

that makes sense but is there any added risk if i send a picture of my card? they already have the info so i dont think a picture of the card would hurt but on the other hand they have the info so what good does a picture of the card do them? its a little unnerving.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#661265 - 03/06/13 10:43 AM (11 years, 1 month ago)

The picture of the card proves that you actually have it in hand with the proper bank logo & whatever else they check.

People use stolen card numbers without the physical card all the time for online purchases.

This way, if you dispute the charges, they can send the copy of the card to fight it.

Of course, I'm just guessing about the whole thing - it could be the site got hacked & some hacker (not Nirvana themselves) is sending out emails to steal people's information - at the very least, I'd use the contact info on their site to make sure the request is legit.

And, lots of sites don't really have your credit card number - they pass it through a third-party processor who has your card number. It could be a disgruntled employee there who's stealing card numbers. When it's a weird request, you just never know.

When we're uncomfortable about an order - usually a new customer who orders hundreds of seeds - they get a personal phone call from a supervisor to make sure it's legit. I don't know the details, but I don't think they ask for a copy of the card.

Oh, and any time someone places an order where their billing address (not shipping address) doesn't match the billing address their card company has on file, we have to reject the order until they can sort it out. Could that be what happened?

If you don't feel comfortable, why don't you just order from a seedbank that carries Nirvana Seeds & will take your credit card without a copy?

We have them, but we only ship to UK residents. You can find some recommendations on this site, but if you want to know who I would suggest, ask & I'll pm you.

--------------------

OfflineNewbusMaximus
Stranger
    #661268 - 03/06/13 12:04 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the insight and suggestions. i only chose nirvana because ive used em before and everything went to smooth.im always nervous about scams and stealthiness. i guess i could use another vendor. honestly ive been wanting to try another vendor just to compare results. if you have any personal suggestions i would appreciate it.

Offlinecannabis_seeds
Stranger
 User Gallery

#661275 - 03/06/13 12:23 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Sent you a PM.

--------------------

OfflineNewbusMaximus
Stranger

Re: Nirvana question [Re: cannabis_seeds]
    #665795 - 04/12/13 07:02 AM (11 years, 7 days ago)

thought i should put out that my orderer decided to send the scanned picture of their cc. got all our gear and everything was fine. its been a couple weeks now and no signs of fowl play. still dig nirvana!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale