Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedjsethall
Dr. Justy
Male
scrog hydro
    #650516 - 12/10/12 06:59 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

This is a journal for my reference. I may add pics at a later date, so stay tuned. Water is changed weekly in order to not have to worry about ph, ppm etc...

November 10. Clones home from dispensary and took two clones each for a total of four.

November 26, clones have not performed, new clones taken from mother plants.

December 9  roots formed on three of four clones, fourth clone showing rootlets. Transplanted from neoprene puck to rockwool cubes from aeroponic cloner (basically I made a tray that holds 1.5" neoprene pucks to sit over the holes of the aeroponic tote) Changed from plain water to half strength standard nutes 1/2 tsp of a and b per gallon). I am using the general hydroponics flora series.

12/15/12 all clones have roots. All now living in net pots. Switched light to 1000 watt super bulb. Changed nutrient solution to full strength maximum grow 3 tsp of A and 1 tsp of B per gallon of water.

12/22/12 End of the world came and went. I have in the past week, put mothers under a 400 watt metal halide. I plucked the dead leaves off of one clone and put it in the leaf bucket. Remaining three, one purple elephant and two blue dream have been transplanted to soil. I don't know what to do with then as of yet, but I'll figure it out. Water changed today also. Standard super grow full strength solution. Blue dream is doing well in the aero. Elephant has started to show new growth also. Roots look long and nice. It appears that some of the micro clay particles are being held on to by the roots and have shown a reddish clay color in the light

1/1/13 Diaster when I got home from vacation. Reservoir ran out of water and caused the breaker to pop from the pump being dry. Only thing I can think of. Refilled 4 gallons with super grow formula.

1/2/13 Thirsty little bitches. They went through 1.5 gallons of water in 24 hours. I added 2 gallons of plain water to cover losses till tomorrow. I will resume weekly nute solution changeout on saturday.

1/17/13 Sorry about no updates for awhile, been super busy. Anyways, these plants are going through about five gallons of water in two days. I will be switching into flower this Saturday. Screen is approximately 85% full.  I need to research this and utfse for whether or not to remove sun leaves for light penetration to the smaller nodes.

Edited by djsethall (01/17/13 10:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: scrog hydro [Re: djsethall]
    #650569 - 12/11/12 03:45 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thought you might want to know that changing the water weekly does not mean PPM and pH don't have to be monitored.  Those parameters can change daily

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinedjsethall
Dr. Justy
Male
Re: scrog hydro [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #650688 - 12/11/12 11:18 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the info. I'll look into purchasing those pieces of equipment. I'll be making the switch to 1000 watt next Monday. Any suggestions for brands of ppm and ph meters? Do they make a combo meter?

--------------------
Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures wideley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Edited by djsethall (12/11/12 11:22 PM)

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: scrog hydro [Re: djsethall]
    #650745 - 12/12/12 01:34 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hannah is the way to go.  And I like to have combo meters, I just prefer to have to use only one piece of equipment.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

Offlinedjsethall
Dr. Justy
Male
Re: scrog hydro [Re: Hawksresurrection]
    #653671 - 01/04/13 10:43 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Bump.... Actually I am thinking about adding a toilet float valve to my reservoir to cover any water lost due to transpiration. I do need to change the pump out first. The little giant mag drive i have is a pain in my ass. It has to be started dry and then water slowly turned on or else the impeller stops and i have to start the whole process over. That will be a major pain in my ass when the plants are in full flower mode and don't want to be moved around in order to get the pump rolling. Any ideas on a good pump that won't set me back too much. I am running 16 90 degree sprayers for four grow sites. Current pump is a little giant 700gph pump. Thoughts?

--------------------
Any posts made by me are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. I do not grow or condone the growing of anything not legal. Any and all pictures I post are pictures wideley available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order