Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecurbstop
Stranger

Ken's Grandaddy Purple Seeds=Disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *DELETED*
    #631739 - 07/15/12 10:20 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by curbstop

Reason for deletion: Sdr

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Ken's Grandaddy Purple Seeds=Disappointment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: curbstop]
    #631829 - 07/16/12 10:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I've been hearing this also. Strange that the new version isn't as strong as the old one. I can tell from the pics that it's the new version or the one that if you notice does not have the word purple in it. You may also notice that he has heard the complaints and pulled the strain from Attitude but not his regular site.

He now has Kens Kush, Bay 11, and Original Granddaddy Purple (notice the word "original" in there. Which I admit I find a little snakey).

I trust what you say and respect the way you grow so I have kind of changed the way I think about Ken. I'm really wondering if he did come up with the original GDP or was just trying to ride somebodys coattails.

Here is something that I think you're ready to do. Find out the parent strains of a certain strain that your really into. Then make the strain yourself and make tweeks to it to make it the way you like. :wink:

and I must be getting fucking old cause I swear it seems like you bought those seeds yesterday. :wexican:

Quote:

Trust me,I'm not doggin ken or his gear,I'm just telling you what my results were.

Fuck that if the seeds don't do what you were told they were gonna do in the description and you know you did a good job of growing them dog away or the breeders will always take the easy way out.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag